It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Afghanistan: Pakistan Accused Of Backing Taliban

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Afghanistan: Pakistan Accused Of Backing Taliban

www.bbc.co.uk

Pakistan has been accused of playing a double game, acting as America's ally in public while secretly training and arming its enemy in Afghanistan according to US intelligence.

In a prison cell on the outskirts of Kabul, the Afghan Intelligence Service is holding a young man who alleges he was recruited earlier this year by Pakistan's powerful military intelligence agency, the ISI.

He says he was trained to be a suicide bomber in the Taliban's intensifying military campaign against the Western coalition forces - and preparations for his mission were overseen by an ISI officer in a cam
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
The further demonisation of Pakistan continues. Whilst true that Pakistan has long been a haven for Islamic extremists I see a correlation between the recent spate of the MSM smear campaign against Iran along with that of Pakistan. First it was the issue of the Pakistani's providing a secure compound for Osama, now it is the betrayal of the United States..something the U.S doesn't look upon favorably.

A significant deployment of troops on the ground in Pakistan would be the last piece in the puzzle to completely surround Iran with U.S and allied military With troops in Iraq and Afghanistan plus the long running rivalry between the Saudi's and Iranians I see them cornering the animal that has come to be Iran.

It could be that the U.S is intimidating Iran in to firing the first shot for justification of a military offensive at which America already has troops deployed around the perimeter of the Iranian border, moving in from all directions and spreading thin the forces of the Iranian troops, though I'm no military mastermind.

This is of course my speculation, pending further information from other members regarding U.S troop numbers in these locations.

Not trying to spread the WW3 bug whatsoever but these are interesting developments.

www.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
This is a nice find, s and f for you since this is one of my favorite topics. Pakistan has always been a problem and their ISI has become too big for their own good, Ray Davis is the reason why we found Bin Laden(in my opinion) and now the ISI is pissed so they are planting thier own disinformation, I served in Afghanistan and to me all different types of individuals seemed to make their way in that country for a cause they believe is just, We need to deal with Pakistan in a mature and persuasive way.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Dont worry I dont think your singlehandedly going to be blamed for spreading the "WW3" bug. Intresting development considering Karazai comig out and say it would back pakistan in a US conflict. Cant wait to see what happens.
edit on 26-10-2011 by AllUrChips because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by AllUrChips

You make a nice point, Im really on the fence when it comes to Karzai, Never met him but just get that strange feeling about him and his agenda.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Pirateofpsychonautics

Not sure that I would trust a prisoner about something like that. He could have ulterior motives. I wouldn't be surprised if it was true, but I wouldn't take it to heart without further proof.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blu82
reply to post by AllUrChips

You make a nice point, Im really on the fence when it comes to Karzai, Never met him but just get that strange feeling about him and his agenda.

I get that strange feeling with ALL of these governments no matter which country they reside. WE THE PEOPLE need to make this WE THE PEOPLE again. Lets refuse to vote for the puppets presented to us anymore and right this ship

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evolutionsend

Not sure that I would trust a prisoner about something like that. He could have ulterior motives. I wouldn't be surprised if it was true, but I wouldn't take it to heart without further proof.

I doubt that the prisoner in question even exists to be honest...

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

That could also be true. If he did though, he wouldn't be the first to lie about a government's intentions. We have plenty of people going around the country telling people that on this date the government will confirm their ET story and go public.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evolutionsend

That could also be true. If he did though, he wouldn't be the first to lie about a government's intentions. We have plenty of people going around the country telling people that on this date the government will confirm their ET story and go public.

Indeed!

That along with the comprehensive, never ending list that grows day by day

I wonder what his ATS user name is...

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Oh how typicl lets find another company to fight. ahhahahaah Man the Illimnati will forever try to convince as many people that their is more BAD GUYS to fight. Man i wish they would just leave the Western countries alone instead of forcing us to fight all the time.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Reply to post by Pirateofpsychonautics

That's my thinking, the US keeps finding a reason to invade invade INVADE. Our government has actually gone mad and it would appear every country in the world, allies included, will one day know what it is like to have teenaged blood-thirsty American soldiers eye-balling their daughters, and I mean no disrespect to the true blues who value life and freedom, but let's be realistic, the proof to back up my statement is all over the web; pictures, videos, eyewitness accounts by the true blues who had no say in the matter. The only reason I am glad I am American is it appears the US will be busy for awhile before it finally turns on itself like a rabid dog. Hopefully before then the neighbor's dog will also go rabid and do me a favor. Selfish? No. Optimistic. Then again OWS may turn into ODC and end the madness. Time to plant your feet and beat the streets. Do not let the Awakening fade away. Deny ignorance.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllUrChips
Dont worry I dont think your singlehandedly going to be blamed for spreading the "WW3" bug. Intresting development considering Karazai comig out and say it would back pakistan in a US conflict. Cant wait to see what happens.
edit on 26-10-2011 by AllUrChips because: (no reason given)

Who wouldn't back a neighbor in favor of an uninvited temporary guest stranger?.. these people have seen invaders come and go.. 1000s of years. The US is next, they know it.. can't ever win hearts and minds, will go broke trying.. same old.

Local folks have more meaningful connections, obviously, and i'll bet the Pakistani elite want federal reserve / IMF troops gone almost as much as the Afghani people.

The idea "Afghanistan" is a US ally is nothing more but overtly fake superficial politics, far removed from reality.

Like a good whore, they'll put on a good show of emotion & affection feigning love for the right price... aka 'foreign aid'. The US govt then claims, in the media, that whore really loves us... when in reality, she'll stomp Uncle Sams baby nuts in a heartbeat after the purchased friendship runs out.3

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
America has know all about Pakistans support of Al Qaeda.

Seymour M. Hersh - Chain of Command, P128 section 2. The Getaway.

Northern Alliance, American Special Forces trap thousands of Taliban and AQ fighters in Kunduz, with them are hundreds of Pakistani Intelligence, fighters, advisors who support AQ. Trapped in a really embarrasing situation, the Americans allow midnight airlifts from Kunduz to Pakistan, but not only Pakistanis were on board, lots of AQ too, (and probably OBL - my comment).

So why the hell did America have troops dying on the ground to capture these guys, then allow them to Airlift out, what is the deal with pakistan, US needs the war on Terror, Pakistan seem to be playing both sides but so do the Americans.

Strange setup, has me confused. I just dont see what anyone is getting out of Pakistan..need to read more.

new topics

top topics

join