It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mayan filmmaker offers photo as proof of aliens, says Hawking agrees

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Ok, I'm going to take my first out-of-the-box conspiracy theory shot at this one.

I got this gut feeling that propaganda is about to start coming out in full force that aliens are bad. I think we are literally on the brink of contact and TPTB are scrambling. I remember growing up never really knowing who Stephen Hawking was, but always having this weird sense of thinking that we were supposed to believe that this was one of the smartest (if not, THE smartest) men on the planet. What if he was/is a pawn of TPTB, and now he is saying that aliens would be bad and as evidence he claims just look at us and what we would do to get what we want (be it any type of resources).

But I can't wrap my head around why an immensely higher race than us would want to after all these billions of years, take us out because of our resources. Would they have not learned by that time that war, violence and greed solve nothing?

Honestly this is just my opinion, just how I perceive this. But in my opinion I believe this could be it folks. We could be in for the big one. There's too much going on in the world and too much energy building up. It feels like we're in a plot of a story and we are just about to hit the climax. I can't really put it in words but I can just feel it.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
OP, on the page of original article I noticed a related story about this documentary. It appears there is a much bigger story at hand. It claims that the Mexican government will be releasing ancient secrets about what they know to the filmmakers. I don't know the authenticity of this, for all we know it could be someone writing this article to promote their documentary. But here is the article as it is.

Mayan Secrets to Be Revealed by Mexican Government in '2012' Doc

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
The skeletons they've found, giants both reptilian and human looking hybrids ARE the annanuki. And this cold blooded hybrid race is the bloodlines, with modified dna alluded to in the bible and probably other sources as to the many types of humans initially made.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
if you want to know this information has been made available since about 1994. The mayan discovered that in order to ascend into higher consciousness they would have to merge with us (modern man)

Its called the the secret flower of life. There is overwhelming evidence supporting the structures and artifacts.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

According to Thoth, there are five different levels of human consciousness possible here on Earth. These are people who have different DNA, completely different bodies and different ways of perceiving the Reality. Each level of consciousness grows from the last one, until finally on the fifth level humanity learns how to translate into a whole new manner of expressing life, leaving Earth forever.The primary visual difference between these types is their height. The first-level people are about 4 to 6 feet tall. The second-level people are about 5 to 7 feet tall, where we are at now. Third-level people are about 10 to 16 feet tall, whichwe are about to translate to. The fourth-level being is about 30 to 35 feet tall, and the last is about 50 to 60 feet. These last two levels are for the distant future. This may seem strange at first, but do we not begin as a microscopic egg and get larger and larger until we are born? Then we continue to grow taller and taller until we are adults. According to this theory, the human adult is not the end of our growth pattern. We continue through DNA steps until we are 50 to 60 feet tall. Metatron, the Hebrew archangel whois the perfection of what humanity is supposed to become, is 55 feet tall! Remember the giants who lived here on Earth referred to in chapter 6 of Genesis? According to the Sumerian records, they were about 10 to 16 feet tall. When we look
at a three-year-old and a ten-year-old, we know that they have different levels of consciousness, and it is primarily by their height that we make this judgment.
According to Thoth, each level of consciousness has different DNA; however, the primary difference is the number of chromosomes. Using this theory, we are now on the second level and have 44+2 chromosomes. An example of the first level is certain aboriginal tribes in Australia where they have 42+2 chromosomes. On the third level, which we are about to move to,
people have 46+2 chromosomes. The next two levels have 48+2 and 50 + 2, respectively.

edit on 26-10-2011 by knightsofcydonia because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by JGibWakes
OP, on the page of original article I noticed a related story about this documentary. It appears there is a much bigger story at hand. It claims that the Mexican government will be releasing ancient secrets about what they know to the filmmakers. I don't know the authenticity of this, for all we know it could be someone writing this article to promote their documentary. But here is the article as it is.

Yep.
I pointed that out already.
go to page two of that article.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Slayer, am I way off base thinking that this statue has a Hindi feel to it? I'm not saying identical, just reminiscient somehow.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I am making a prediction that this Thread and or Subject,
(*if time shows it to have sufficient truth),
will become very very popular.
Skeptics and believers alike.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by steveknows

I gave you a star for "Enemies of Reason". That is great.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by BohemianBrim

Alright, I'm not saying this is proof of anything. It looks human to me. I will however say in all fairness, this is certainly more than a pile of rocks. If you refer to the pyramids, well those too are a bit more than a pile of rocks. You do our ancestors a great disservice saying something like that. I can understand the snidness regarding these artifacts as proof of ancient aliens. That theory too smacks our ancestors right in the kisser. Like we were too stupid to do these things ourselves. Ancient man was modern man just from a long time ago. There has been no evolution of the species since Homo Sapien Sapien took his first step. We are them and they were us. Same brain power. Not our knowledge but certainly our intelligence.
Stand Up For Human Pride

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by knightsofcydonia

Melchizdek is an interesting person to say the least,I read both books although I remember the second book coming out much later.
the info seemed amazing and eye opening. It was years ago and so I only remember a bit.
I remember thinking,I wish I could fact check these claims efficiently .
The interwebs ca.95 was not what it is now
I just couldnt get over a guy claiming to hang out with Thoth (and his wife Maat) not once or twice but often ..But who am I to say Melchizdek didn't hang out with Thoth. Maybe it's all true!
It's a bit crazy though.
also your avatar w bluecifer is quite cool .

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by saige45

I'm looking forward to seeing what they will be presenting as proof. I've seen that image of the head a while back and included it in a video I made about "Ancient Man" for one of my threads.

I wish they'd release their presentation sooner rather than 2012. I guess all the hype and potential profits are just too much for some to ignore.
I agree. It will be quite interesting to see what they present.

-saige-

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by JGibWakes

I think you are dead right. I think that some kind of contact is about to be made and for some reason we are to believe that they are bad and we should be afraid. Of course there's always that ol' project blue beam business as a means to control the masses. The question is, should we be afraid or is this bad propaganda ?

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Did it say how this merging would take place?

Full body condom anyone???

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by steveknows
Hmmm yes ok. But the problem is that burried under all this 2012 crap is the reality that the people who translated the calender do not state at any time that anything will happen other than the ending of the calender yet there has been a million dollar industry built up around the the calender and the end of the world and blah blah blah by the enemies of reason.

Agreed. I personally feel that the Mayan calendar really does nothing but represent a cycle. One cycle ends and another begins. This does not mean that everything just stops.

What happens on December 31st??? We get drunk and wake up on January 1st.

I think, however, the fact that this is the first time that our society (has witnessed/will witness/is witnessing) the end of such a long cycle, makes for something that has much greater importance (sort of like when Haley's comet last approached). Ultimately, though, it is, after all, just "another day".

-saige-

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Sad, when you add one to our current 46 you get a person with downs syndrome. Guess they have to be in pairs to work huh?

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

Well laid out information,
I think you are on to something.
You've done some great digging. Star.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by JGibWakes

Believe it or not, thats what ultimately made me more sensitive to this story when it appeared. There is a thread here on ATS about the release of the documentary and the article that you linked. Feel free to visit that thread for more insight as well.

Here is a link to that thread: Mayan Secrets to Be Revealed by Mexican Government in 2012 Documentary?

-saige-

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by sealing
reply to post by kdog1982

Well laid out information,
I think you are on to something.
You've done some great digging. Star.

Well,dig some more.
I've got an exclusive Mayan artifact in my basement.
I'm just waiting for the right time to sell it on ebay.

It will reveal the truth.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by BohemianBrim

There has been no evolution of the species since Homo Sapien Sapien took his first step.
Stand Up For Human Pride

@_@

I'm speechless from this.

so uh, evolution just stopped? let me guess... we reached max level? haha

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join