It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The That is a Hit! Thread

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
We here on ATS like to debate issues and deny ignorance,
Right?

There are a lot of predictions and prophecies out there that have been around for a long time, this thread is not about them.

There have been a lot of predictions on the ATS website over the years, some are accidental, such as posting a dream, some are straight forward in your face, and some are people asking if anyone else feels or dreams about something similar and shares a dream.
And then, it happens.

This thread is meant only to post what I consider "Hits" by members in the predictions/dreams section.
It is NOT for outside sources of prediction and prophecy,
It is NOT meant to start people going off on prediction sprees,
it is simply to point out "hits" that ATS members have PERSONALLY had.

NOT predictions/dreams that have been written down by non-ATS members in e-mails,other websites, books or bibles. I hope that kind of clears up what I am aiming for here.

In the last few months I have seen two and there probably is more no one noticed or blew off :

Is anyone having strong predictions about an earthquake in Turkey?
posted on 16-8-2011 @ 05:52 AM
Turkey as we all know just had a devastating EQ of 7.2 a few days ago.

And this one:
9.6 Earthquake in Oregon dream
posted on 8-10-2011 @ 10:20 AM
on the 13th, Oregon had a 5.9
I think it is the timing on this one, 3 days later.

To me, those are HITS, I understand that people will start up saying no way, the mag was wrong.....
Read the threads and judge for yourself.

No one understands how or why humans occasionally pick up future events.
People can speculate, but in the end, it is unanswerable to us.
When these things DO come up, we need to look at them and see if there is any sort of information we can gather from what was posted, how it was seen, and if nothing else, what can be learned.
I will post other "HITS" if I notice them,
but these two I wanted to point out.

edit on 26-10-2011 by Darkblade71 because: to clarify a little better what I am trying to do in this thread lol

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

Holy crap.... Scientific thinking in P&P? I applaud your effort my friend and await to see more.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

I truly don't claim to know a lot about "all-things-paranormal", but one thing I do find interesting (especially after reading a book about psi-spies by Jim Marrs) is that the concepts and ideas that people see in their "visions" or "dreams" can often be correct.

NUMBERS, however, are a totally different issue. He addresses this at length in his recent book, why remote viewers cannot predict lottery numbers, stock prices, etc. These numeric-based concepts are the invention of the human mind (i.e. number system), whereas earthquakes, places, events, etc are just that . . .events (not based on a left-brain based numeric system).

So, I find your post interesting -- not saying these folks cannot hit on dates or certain figures . . . but pointing out that remote viewing numbers is totally different (and perhaps much, much harder) than viewing events, concepts, places, etc . . .

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by SFWatcher

It has been my personal experience that numbers and dates are very hard to get right.

I would have to agree with you.

It seems that most of the time, it is the EVENT that matters, not the numbered details although numbers do sometimes slip through.
Events that come in a vision or dream are often more intense than the actual event. I do not know why that is other than it could just be to get your attention so that you attempt to do/say something about it.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71
Right?

There are a lot of predictions and prophecies out there that have been around for a long time, this thread is not about them.

There have been a lot of predictions on the ATS website over the years, some are accidental, such as posting a dream, some are straight forward in your face, and some are people asking if anyone else feels or dreams about something similar and shares a dream.
And then, it happens.

This thread is meant only to post what I consider "Hits" by members in the predictions/dreams section.

In the last few months I have seen two and there probably is more no one noticed or blew off :

And this one:

To me, those are HITS, I understand that people will start up saying no way, the mag was wrong.....

When these things DO come up, we need to look at them and see if there is any sort of information we can gather from what was posted, how it was seen, and if nothing else, what can be learned.
.. Again!
... LOOping)))))... "I" just did a ATS post on thread title 'My take on a particular aspect of the truth movement'... About this same 'Thing' a little byte ago
... BUT JOINT!!!... Ur's definitely has more Meat Filler in Urr HEADLINE

Mr X-ULTRA/ARTLU... beliEVEs this thread will be a BIGGER HIT... than the 'Lilith Mythology' conspiracy U talk about

edit on 26-10-2011 by CosmicWaterGate because: Maybe it's the... N. TESLA (conspiracy of course
) WEATHER WEAPONS... charging up... that Urr Spidey Sense is picking up on

edit on 26-10-2011 by CosmicWaterGate because: ... WAIT!!!... It's coming to me now... This is ZetaTalk too
... Very near THANX AJ giving time around the coast of TeXas

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
message to Pedro Regis

Message 3386 from Our Lady of Peace, given in Maceio/AL, Brazil. transmitted in 13/10/2010

Dear Sons and Daughters, I am the Mother of Jesus and your Mother. I ask you to flee from all evil and give testimony everywhere that you truly belong to My Son Jesus. God is calling you. Pay attention to the signs of God. An extraordinary phenomenon will be seen in various countries of Europe . It is a call from God to men and women who go away from His Grace. I come from heaven to reclaim what belongs to God. Open your hearts and listen to My appeals. I don´t want to obligate you, but listen to Me. I want to help you, but what I can do depends on you. Put all your convidence and hope in Jesus. Your liberation is coming. Don´t back out. Fill yourselves with love of The Lord, for this is the only way you can contribute to the conversion of humanity. You will yet see horrors on earth. Turkey will have to weep and lament the death of its children. Italy will shout for help and My poor children will carry a heavy cross. I suffer because of what is coming to you. Pray. Only by the power of prayer can you find peace. Courage. This is the message I give you in the name of the Holy Trinity. Thank you for permitting Me to reunite you here once more. I bless you in the name of The Father, and of The Son, and of The Holy Spirit, Amen. Remain in peace. Amen.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by colbe
message to Pedro Regis

Message 3386 from Our Lady of Peace, given in Maceio/AL, Brazil. transmitted in 13/10/2010

Dear Sons and Daughters, I am the Mother of Jesus and your Mother. I ask you to flee from all evil and give testimony everywhere that you truly belong to My Son Jesus. God is calling you. Pay attention to the signs of God. An extraordinary phenomenon will be seen in various countries of Europe . It is a call from God to men and women who go away from His Grace. I come from heaven to reclaim what belongs to God. Open your hearts and listen to My appeals. I don´t want to obligate you, but listen to Me. I want to help you, but what I can do depends on you. Put all your convidence and hope in Jesus. Your liberation is coming. Don´t back out. Fill yourselves with love of The Lord, for this is the only way you can contribute to the conversion of humanity. You will yet see horrors on earth. Turkey will have to weep and lament the death of its children. Italy will shout for help and My poor children will carry a heavy cross. I suffer because of what is coming to you. Pray. Only by the power of prayer can you find peace. Courage. This is the message I give you in the name of the Holy Trinity. Thank you for permitting Me to reunite you here once more. I bless you in the name of The Father, and of The Son, and of The Holy Spirit, Amen. Remain in peace. Amen.
... ALL SEE... I told U so... the PROOF... is in my edit time and post

BUT JOINT!!! ... This is OFF
TOPIC
... And should be POLE SHIFT flagged for... Mr X-ULTRA/SOLICITATION... with a ALL cheese on my Sicilian Pizza... Please!

edit on 26-10-2011 by CosmicWaterGate because: HOLD THE
VATICAN SAUsage RV... please!!!

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Well, I suppose I could do another meditative session, and see what country's next on the big quake list.

Nah. Not sure I wanna know. And I have a funny feeling it's gonna be us anyway. THE US. Yeah, Cascadia or New Madrid. But that is just a feeling, and I have NOT done any asking the cosmos on that question since that bizarre thread. Been thinking about it though. Just too weird.
edit on Wed Oct 26th 2011 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Who is Perdo?

That is just what I am trying to avoid.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by colbe
message to Pedro Regis

Pedro Regis - amazing accuracy -
Messages to Pedro Regis of Bahia, Brazil about Japan

April 28, 2005 Number 2515. A giant earthquake will befall Japan such as has never been seen in all its history.

August 2, 2005. Japan will live moments of anguish, but the worst is yet to come.

March 4, 2006. Japan will drink the bitter cup of pain.

February 5, 2010. Number 3275. It will happen in Japan and will be repeated in Paraiba. Shouts of despair will be heard on all sides.

December 31, 2005. Japan will drink the bitter cup of suffering.

March 16, 2010. Number 3293. Asia will shudder and there will be great suffering for My poor children.

March 20, 2010. Number 3295. A megaquake will shake Japan and My poor children will weep and lament. Greater pain never existed. I suffer because of what is waiting for you.

April 17, 2010. Number 3307. A great destruction will be seen in Japan.

May 29, 2010. Number 3325. Japan will suffer and the pain will be great for My poor children.

October 28, 2010. Number 3392. Death will pass through Japan and will leave a great trial of destruction.
-------------------------------------------------------------​--

NOTE: GREAT EARTHQUAKE TOOK PLACE MARCH 11, 2011.

www.apelosurgentes.com.br...

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

... But more Sirius 2 B... What you are... RV HITTING ON... Is something 'Foretold' already... And is Dogon truth about the SUN...

Jesus said/says, "I have cast fire upon the worlds, and look, I'm guarding it until it blazes."

Mr X-ULTRA/FAITH... always more powerful than knowlege... As those who know it all... Are utterly lacking in... know themselves

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

I am not looking for people to make predictions for this thread.
Just picking up past hits.

If someone is going to make a prediction,
this wouldn't be the thread to do it in as far as I am concerned.
They can make their own thread and IF they get a hit,
I will post it in my original post with link if I notice it or it is pointed out to me.

I'm not just looking for any run of the mill predictions,
I am looking and watching for ones that are correct.

Perhaps there could be a pattern we will all notice, it is unknown until we know it.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

If he is not a member of ATS and has not made such predictions here,
they do not belong in this thread.

Nothing personal, but this thread is not about Nostradamus, Fatima Prophecy, G.M. Scallion, Edgar Cayce, or countless other prophets and seers, it is about YOU and I as members of ATS.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

reply to post by colbe

Who is Perdo?

That is just what I am trying to avoid.

.. What if God/Original source code... Is also an ARTIST... And U would have to ALL SEE the... Signs & Mysteries... from a quantum paint brush point of RVing

edit on 26-10-2011 by CosmicWaterGate because: Are therr ever mistakes... and a new 'Quantum Duck Board' is used to start over LOOing)))))... Again!

edit on 26-10-2011 by CosmicWaterGate because: Or just a quantum eraser/delete button

edit on 26-10-2011 by CosmicWaterGate because: Maybe ATS'err 'THE GUT'... knows something too

extra DIV

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Right?

And then, it happens.

It is NOT for outside sources of prediction and prophecy,
It is NOT meant to start people going off on prediction sprees,
it is simply to point out "hits" that ATS members have PERSONALLY had.

NOT predictions/dreams that have been written down by non-ATS members in e-mails,other websites, books or bibles. I hope that kind of clears up what I am aiming for here.

And this one:

edit on 26-10-2011 by Darkblade71 because: to clarify a little better what I am trying to do in this thread lol

So sorry OP,

Pedro is pretty accurate though, everyone can see.

blessings,

colbe

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

No problem and thank you for understanding.

2nd line

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicWaterGate

Um.......
WTF are you even trying to say with your unintelligible posts in this thread??

I's like you are just typing random crap....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On topic: If someone is excused for being totally off with numbers (such as dates or huge differences in magnitude) and can just say they think an earthquake will occur on a known fault line........and it is still called a "hit".....

I predict an earthquake will occur in California with a magnitude of (x), on the day of xx/xx/xxxx. That should be considered a "hit" too then.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

You also have to take into context how the person came to the conclusion.
Such as a dream. There is a big difference between pulling something out of your butt and having an experience that suggests something more occurred. If you get my meaning.

That is kind of what I am looking for.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   

reply to post by colbe

No problem and thank you for understanding.

2nd line

Well, until the Moderators can verify that the Mother of Jesus is not an ATS Member then we may just have to accept this one!

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I have a problem with any and all EQ predictions that come true - because they're predicted here almost every day, and everyone here knows there's an average of 30 EQ's around the world every day

so um..... no
doesn't work for me

Greensage, I love your dog

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join