It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can anyone help me figure out this dream?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Normally I'm really good at understanding my dreams, but this one has me puzzled.

BTW, hello! This is my first real post here.

It all started out with me and a firend of mine that I've known for 28 years. We were walking in the woods when we came across a group of people - there was six or seven of them. So we desiced to stay back in the bushes and see what they were doing since all of them were in a cricle with one guy in the middle. After watching them for a few minutes we figured out that these guys were rapping some girl, so we desided to try to stop them. After a few seconds of thinking up a plan we split up he'd cricle around to the other side of them while I stayed put. Our plan was to try to make is sound like there was more then two of us there; knowing if the two of use tried to stop it we'd get our asses kicked. Well it didn't work. The seocond they heard us each and everyone one of them pulled out a gun. So I ran, and I assumed at the time my firend did also, after like 30 minutes of running I came across a mountain with a cave at it's base. I stood there trying to listen if anyone was still following me. That's when my buddy popped out of nowhere saying that he still had a few guys following him. So we desided to enter the cave to try to get rid of them. This is where things get a but fuzzy. The cave was some kind of crypt which had sarcoficus everywhere. I don't remember how long we ran through it, but somehow we got separated. After some time I found a second exit and just as I was about to leave the crypt I ran into a cop. The cop stopped me and asked me why I was here and what I was running from. I told him that some guys with guns were chasing my friend and myself and that I had lost track of my friend in the crypt. He told me to head east to a river and once I got there I should be able to spot his car, then turned into the crypt to try to find my friend. That's when I stopped him and told him that these guys were aslo rapping some girl. He came to a dead stop, turned around real fast and pulled his gun and told me, "No one must live", and unloaded his clip into my chest. My whole body went numb, and I knew I was dying. I didn't care thou...I thought to myself that I'm finally gonna get to see what the afterlife was like. Once my body started to come out of shock I saw myself bleeding, but I wasn't dead yet. That's when I realized that this cop didn't hit any majoy organs and if I got some help I might not die. So I tried to yell out for help but nothing would come out...so I took a deep breath and said, "help me....". I actually said that out load and heard myself say it, and that's when I realized that I was asleep and dreaming so I woke myself up.

This dream has been bugging my all morning - I just can't get it out of my mind. It woke me up around 5:30am and I've been up ever since....

[Edited on 31-8-2004 by Djien]

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I'm no dream expert and I believe there are some on here but I'll try a stab. You feel like you may be encountering an overwhelming situation that is beyond your control as hard as you try to contain it. You don't know who you can turn to because that help doesn't turn out to be help at all either. That's something general I just thought of. I'm no dream expert. It may take some time for the right people to see this post and interpret it.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 03:36 AM
link   
I'm also not an expert but lemme have a go...
Maybe this friend of yours represents the stability in your life (being a solid pal of 28yrs and all) and you subconciously feel that due to powers outside your control (the people with guns and the policeman) you are losing that stability and your life is being turned upside down. perhaps the fact that you thought you were dying but didnt means that previously you thought that there was nothing you could do to change the current situation, but there actually IS a way, and its up to you to find it and change circumstances for yourself?

Well anyway....good luck

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Thanks, guys. I'm not sure if that dream was meant to me that I'm worried about things in my life that I can't control. As my life is right now the only thing out of control is the fact that I'm turning 30 in 20 days....and it really doesn't bother me all that much. *shrugs* Perphaps it does and I'm just lying to myself. I dunno.

Any ways. Thanks again guys you've given me something to think about.

top topics

join