It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bizarre Herman Cain Ad - WTH???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacekc929

That said, it also seems like he is trying not to win his campaign.

That's exactly what I thought. If this is true, could he be being used as a candidate with no chance of winning? Or, another question is could he be bought off like a boxer being paid to take a fall? Who would gain from a scenario like this?

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
WOW

I dont think I've ever seen another camaign ad that was that poorly done. It looks like it was done by a highschool kid wanting to run for class treasurer. And what the heck was up with the cig at the end? That was just dumb.

And as a presidential campaign manager you would think you would want to study body language and how to use it. The whole time when he was describing how AWESOME Mr. Cain is he was shaking his head.
Like saying yes but shaking your head no.
body language speaks volumes

EPIC AD FAIL

edit on 26-10-2011 by Talltexxxan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
C'mon people! Herman CAIN..smoking, an evil smile, he's clearly the antichrist....

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
That smile is kind of "reptillian"

You never know

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I believe that he has already gotten more media coverage than McCain ever could have hoped for.

I am not liking the sneaky smile in there though. It's like he's telling us beforehand not to vote for him. But the man is a genius it could be reverse psychology that he's using here. Almost like Charlie Sheen when everybody suddenly cared about him being crazy. I wonder how long he can surge for.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
It can't be any worse than this?

Haha! I don't see what the big deal is. The guy had a smoke after making Herman Cain's case to the American electorate. Some are making a mountain out of a mole hill if you ask me. People make it out as if smokers are lepers, and the spawn of Satan or something? I did not see anything unhinged or radical about the video at all. I could be wrong though? My politically correct meter has failed me on various occasions. I am just saying people need to stop being so uptight about the small things, because wasting energy on that makes them oblivious to the big picture. Lets talk about his record, his political ideas, or anything else about what he wants to do as President if elected.
edit on 26-10-2011 by Jakes51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2manyquestions
Can someone please explain to me the meaning behind this Herman Cain ad?

Herman Cain Ad

The ad doesn't really say a whole lot, but at the end there are a couple of interesting scenes. Mark Block, Herman Cain's campaign manager, blows smoke at the camera and then we have Herman Cain giving us a strange smile. Is this ad something that should be expected from a serious contender? I'm not a Herman Cain supporter, not after all the flip-flopping he's been caught in, but even if I dislike him for his lack of integrity... I probably would have advised him against airing this piece. I just don't understand the strategy here. Anyone have any input on it?
edit on 26-10-2011 by 2manyquestions because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-10-2011 by 2manyquestions because: (no reason given)

Never trust anyone that takes 8 seconds to smile.

Especially a sh## eating grin like that one…

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Definitely not my cup of tea, as ads go.
That said, I didn't hear the customary "I'm (name of candidate) and I support this message" voice over at the end, or even "this ad is paid for by..."

Could it be a really official-looking (albeit bizarre) spoof???
edit on 10/26/2011 by new_here because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
The ad does not make me want to vote for Herman Cain as President of the US.

But strangely, it makes me crave a sandwich, and want to decapitate a kitten.

Ok, the urge passed. But really quite a terrible ad.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Jakes51

I am just saying people need to stop being so uptight about the small things, because wasting energy on that makes them oblivious to the big picture. Lets talk about his record, his political ideas, or anything else about what he wants to do as President if elected.

Wellllll... too bad the commercial didn't offer any of that up. All they did was blow smoke, LoL!

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
He smiled his old Grinch smile....
Spooky, to say the least.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
That guy is totally creepy.

He has that Joel Rifkin look.
I'll bet that when he's not making ads for Herman Caine he is tinting the windows on his van and getting candy ready to bait in the local kids.

This guy owns a bag filled with duct tape, rubber gloves, rope, a razor knife and condoms. He has definitely uttered the words "If you tell anyone, I will kill your mommy."

top topics

<< 1   >>

join