It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am making a profile for 2nd, 3rd and fourth kind encounters

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by KingAtlas

You welcome
If any other weird occurrences happen, i'll keep you updated. Although honestly, I hope they dont.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by blackmetalmist

Sounds good haha

If you don't want them to happen, then I hope they don't happen to you either anymore.
I will send you a U2U in a few months with the early preliminaries.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Well usually holloween is a time when alot of encounters are had, there are also alot of other paranormal events that are reported.

Should be interesting to see if anyone has any experiences over the weekend.

All of ATS will probably be buzzing next week

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Something I forgot to mention in my original reply is for you to keep track of your statistics.

In order to add justifications to your research, and if you are truly serious about compiling all of this information (this is going to be a long hard project), then you need to keep statistical data.

If you are unsure about what it is, check HERE for an in depth definition of statistics as well as HERE for an introduction on how to use statistics.

For a summary on statistics:

Statistics is the mathmatical collection, analyzation and correlation of all collected data in any study or even, random or planned. This method will help add mathmatical data and very strong scientific backing to anything you choose to compile.

For example, you will be able to record the number of members who contribute to your research as well as a breakdown of their information, how many questions answered, the average answer and various other detailed statistical data. You can be as general or as specific as you like, but the reason I mention this is that you will inevitably recieve bogus data, and this will allow you to put it into an overall perspective without one story generating too much lean towards once side or the other. You will be able to analyze the data accordingly and organize it into recognizable and easily readable charts to help add great detail and substance to your future project.

Trust me when I say it's a pain in the behind and in no way fun, but when it is complete you will be glad you did.

Record everything! Names of people you had contact with, as well as times of day, month, week, etc. etc. along with general data regarding your study. As much detail as you can get will provide that much more detail in the end.

Good luck, I'm glad you're doing it and not me, I don't have the time for it.

King

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Yeah I was planning on doing that.

I plan on having a full breakdown, thanks for the advice though.

I know it will be alot of work, and you are right when I am done it will be worth the time.

So far the influx has been slower than expected, but I think it will take time for people to really get behind this.
There are also alot of things in the world that do seem more important right now aswell.

I still think that this is important, so I will continue to push forward.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
The response has been amazing up to this point.

I am hoping to gather more data, and that this project won't be in vain

I thank everyone who has given their story alreay,

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Okay so I was going over some of the replies, and I that alot were adding additional information.
This is very helpful.

So because of this, I would like to add an addendum to the original post,

16-additional information you feel is relevant

Once again I would like to thank everyone who is participating.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Alright, so the U2U seems to be the way to go.

If you send me a message, I will get it. Even if I don't get back to you right away.
Sorry this weekend was pretty busy. Thanks for participating.

Anyone has any question feel free to ask.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join