It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Real Miracle

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
First of all, I just want to say that I have so much respect for this kid. I'm not even gonna lie, I cried when I saw this the first time. It's really, really crazy, and couldn't be anything less than divine intervention. I just wanted to share it with all of you because it's really uplifting to see and because I want ya'll to know his story.

This video is for anyone who doesn't believe in miracles and/or anyone who takes the life they have been given for granted.

The story is about an amateur skateboarder, Ross Capicchioni, and his near death experience, or actually his death, and then coming back to life experience.

edit on 26/10/11 by emptyOmind because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Part 2:

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Wow, what an inspirational story. I don't think there's much left to say. SnF

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Ketzer22

too bad all the stories full of ludicrous claims and fear mongering take most people's attention, i'm not a star and flag hunter, i could care less about the ratings system on this website or any other, and frankly wish that the system of this website didn't operate in this way. i just wanted people to see something uplifting, something wonderful instead of something gloomy and hopeless, and to let people know that God is out there

i'm glad to at least reached a few people with this kids message and i hope that you guys will spread it

thanks and peace

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I just saw this video. Crazy indeed.

new topics

top topics

join