It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions, Questions, Questions.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I don't make many topics because normally I am not one to go around searching for evidence to prove to people, I rather go around reading and searching for answers to my own questions. So hopefully this topic won't be ignored just because I prove no evidence, it's just a view point or rather, *did you ever think about it this way?*.

So, let me just say I am one of those people that don't necessarily believe in religions, it's the real things that make a difference in my life and all of our life's that really have an effect. So life, as a whole is my interest, where my wonder lays. So basically, I would like to think there is life other then ourselves, considering the vastness of space, I think in this day and age a straight thinking person may say, *It would be wrong to say there is no other life out there*. Now to not babble the same thing's you probably read back and forth on this site, here's what im getting at.

--

We all are constantly asking, how did we come to existence, where did we originate from, what is our purpose, is there other life and so on and so forth and all come back to, *The government isn't telling us the truth*. Now we all know there is a lot kept from the public's eyes, from secret operations in propaganda to black ops missions to the moon landings and what was found, still! If there is such a large hole in the information we have been told, do you really think that what we may be told is going to be positive?

Information is power but sometimes it can help fix or it can damage. So my question is, what if those that have been subject to, let's say *seeing the truth* are really shocked by what they see and personally don't wish to spread the word. It's obvious a lot of whom work in such situations are sworn to secrecy but what if the answer to our questions could instantly damage our self esteem as a human race, as in, create mass depression. A situation where once known the outcome, there is no point continuing. This may sound very depressing in itself, a downgrade from the positive technological advancements we could find or the final meeting with like minded life forms.

I understand we must ask questions, it's just sometimes it can be best to not know the 'real' answers.

Maybe.

--

With that being said, I still wanna know about flying saucers!!

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Lets start with what you know about saucers then I'll tell you what I know.
Then we can ask questions later.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Hi....really great post! I'm like you, always searching for the 'truth'.....
With that said, unfortunately, the more truth I find....the more depressed I seem to become. The last couple of years of "awakening" have been kind of like finding out there is no Santa Claus (for me).
I do believe that someone here on earth knows the truth, and they have gone to great lengths to keep it from the majority of us. Why? Maybe, like you said....it's disturbing. Or....because they have the knowledge (and therefore the advantage) they are using us (and the system) to benefit themselves in every way possible.
I see people waking up more and more lately, and yes! there is a global depression for those who see no way out of the poverty that has become their standard of living.
This forum is needed as we try to dissect what is truth, in regards to religion/spirituality, health, education....etc. My own beliefs have changed so many times during this process, that I no longer know what I believe in.
I hope others continue this thread so that we can discuss our findings (and beliefs)! Life is starting to feel like an elastic band that has been stretched to the breaking point, and we really need to know the truth now....whether we like it or not.
jacygirl

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Questions.
What is so important about UFOs?
or
What is so important about Aliens?
Are those the questions.
Otherwise life goes on as usual.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
Questions.
or
Are those the questions.

But thats part of the problem. Original Poster is saying they, like many others today, are "waking up". They have discovered that they have lived their whole lives believing (or not believing) a lot of lies that school, church, government and the media have indoctrinated us with. And now their lives are in a kind of "holding pattern" wondering what the real truth of it all is. So life can't go on as usual for them like it did until they get some answers. They are no longer capable of being blissfully ignorant of or easily distracted by our modern world.

Thats beautiful. Thats true desire, a true search, for the Truth. Go head on. Keep searching, Turn over every rock... either you will find it, or it will find you. Maybe in a blinding flash, maybe a little at a time, maybe a little of both.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Yes lies if the truth is if Tesla had anything to do with UFOs.
Imagine.
If you are told to be a spokesperson for UFO activity all one
can do is a shell game or speculate. Does that make liars.
There are only liars at the root of the source.
Seemingly the continued policy is the order of the day.
There will be no speculation about Tesla due to he is the source
of modern technology and true inventor of the free energy UFO.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by jacygirl

Thanks ''Jacygirl'' appreciate you giving it a read.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

I appreciate you coming here to comment but why all the Tesla talk?

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

let me explain something, without meaning to personally affend anyone.

If you were to find out the truth about UFO's, you would be killed. But only by one government and that is America.

When you get into the American secret society you take an oath, under that oath you agree that if you were to say something to someone you would be killed...

luckily for ATS, although you want to know what's going on with UFO's/ America you don't know, therefore you are fairly safe.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
yeah its good to be safe.
so we are protected by all the cover up to make it impossible
for anyone to work with free energy except those that are well
protected like in Germany when Tesla free energy flying machines
were being developed.

Lies then and lies now.
Tesla talk is only a small part of the problem but only my tune
as part of the orchestra of complaints.
You may ignore my side issue as I must have piles of bs to
lay on it.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

you don't know anything, and thats good for your health. you want to know, which is good because it shows you care.

if you did know, you'd be dead, as you don't know your alive..

secret services investigate this sort of stuff on a daily basis, its their job... you've just got to hope that they can see slighlty clearer through these really thick smoke screens that stand in our way. hey!

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
The gist of your post:

So my question is, what if those that have been subject to, let's say *seeing the truth* are really shocked by what they see and personally don't wish to spread the word. It's obvious a lot of whom work in such situations are sworn to secrecy but what if the answer to our questions could instantly damage our self esteem as a human race, as in, create mass depression.

If that were really the case, if the truth were really so awful, isn't it just as likely that at least some of those in the know would be turn to religious figures, therapists, media figures, wives, good friends, mentors, their grown children, or wherever else they found comfort and solace -- rather than continue to rely upon a stupid, secretive bureaucracy to provide explanations?

So I don't see any foundation on this airy premise.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

what if the answer to our questions could instantly damage our self esteem as a human race, as in, create mass depression. A situation where once known the outcome, there is no point continuing.
reply to post by DenyStupidity

That's an interesting point. I for one burn to know the answers but once you know something you can never un know it.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by piles

The free energy UFO or Tesla ship is totally controlled since it would take as
much security as Hitler had unfortunately when development took place.
They have won their place in history and control the world.
If you want to know the science principles they hide look no farther than
the words and writings of Tesla which so far they have not eliminated.

Basically there are no questions questions questions about Tesla cause no
one speaks of him for any reference even wireless power for emergencies.
If people started getting wireless power they would disconnect the wires
like they do with home phone lines.

I heard of Tesla from my dad who lived during his time. He had the wireless
lighting coils and even the 1/2 metal sphere for capturing radiant energy.
Perhaps he was going to try lighting the house on self sufficient power.
Not until years later in the 2000s that what I hear of Tesla came full circle into
present day life and his hidden discoveries.

The free energy killers can sit on it all they want.
I now know why.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
Questions.
or
Are those the questions.

But thats part of the problem. Original Poster is saying they, like many others today, are "waking up". They have discovered that they have lived their whole lives believing (or not believing) a lot of lies that school, church, government and the media have indoctrinated us with. And now their lives are in a kind of "holding pattern" wondering what the real truth of it all is. So life can't go on as usual for them like it did until they get some answers. They are no longer capable of being blissfully ignorant of or easily distracted by our modern world.

Thats beautiful. Thats true desire, a true search, for the Truth. Go head on. Keep searching, Turn over every rock... either you will find it, or it will find you. Maybe in a blinding flash, maybe a little at a time, maybe a little of both.

When your stuck in the middle read the bible..See if that helps you or not..Maybe its not your calling but you wont know until you try..

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by piles

let me explain something, without meaning to personally affend anyone.

If you were to find out the truth about UFO's, you would be killed. But only by one government and that is America.

When you get into the American secret society you take an oath, under that oath you agree that if you were to say something to someone you would be killed...

luckily for ATS, although you want to know what's going on with UFO's/ America you don't know, therefore you are fairly safe.

The poster of this topic hit the nail on the head. Placing blame on the U.S. for doing the job of keeping an entire planet of people from GOING ABSOLUTELY CRAZY.....is harsh and unfair. Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by eeks4

When your stuck in the middle read the bible..See if that helps you or not..Maybe its not your calling but you wont know until you try..

The people who originally wrote the books that became the Bible got their info from somewhere. Trick is to figure out how they knew what the wisdom is thats written down and go there yourself. I, like you, have an antenna straight to heaven as it where, and I use it.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I'd been following ufology for a really long time, had sightings, related phenomenon, and befell a government aspect. (Long story.) So I have been thinking hard about it all and connecting a bunch of dots in my mind. There are nearly 10,000 year old pictures of unmistakeable aliens, astronauts, reptilian women holding babies, and these are from disparate cultures and times, in antiquity. I recently viewed a video showing an array of blackworld military patches, and most of them bear alien and serpent stuff.
I just cannot shake this powerfull gut knowing, that something about the ufo phenomenon (alien aspect) has to do with the ages-old spirit behind the never ending system in place for humanity, which stays the same prettymuch, millenium after millenium, and the bizarre testimonies to weirdness about the Powers That Be. Anyone else been arriving at this view on your own?
edit on 4-11-2011 by Saucerwench because: x

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   

edit on 4-11-2011 by Saucerwench because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
This one seems dangerous.

Its anti FED so what do I care cause I have enough anti Tesla to contend with. So in summary I caught the institution of fractional reserve and the good old reason for gold standard cause gold could be captured by a few and why they took silver off currency which is 15x more abundant. The old threats of calling in loans and not making any new ones and even causing wars like the Civil War. This is what Presidents and Congress, who have to powers to make money, hod to contend with over the centuries. Ben Franklin told the England the colonies had their own money the Bank of England soon got into our financial affairs. This went back and forth as Andrew Jackson Banned the Bank for 77 years and survived a dual fisted one shot assassin, two one shot guns did not work. Assassin years later said the BOE gave him thousands of dollars and more if he needed to change the laws of Congress. Lincoln made greenbacks $400M to finance the war and was about to make a national bank to pay of war debt when he was successfully assassinated. Garfield mentions the bank and he gets assassinated. I don't if the movie or if there is a related book that goes into JFK but that was in the wings for that truth in conspiracy theories.
The banks do not want any Tesla engineering thats for sure as the entire education and science so even if the greenbacks came back we will not burn Nitrogen, air, for electrical power, like free energy.

edit on 11/20/2011 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join