It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Message to all ATS Lurkers, Please Read This!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Stop lurking! Join the community! This it one of the greatest periods in history where people need to be awakened about what is going on the world. I know many of you might be afraid or reluctant to join a conspiracy website, however, I can definitely tell you all that it is well worth it, you will learn so much from other members here on ATS to the point where coming to this website will become addicting! I am looking forward to see new members join in the upcoming months. Do not deny it to yourselves, you know you guys want to join or else you would not even be lurking the website in the first place. Make the change in your lives and register! =D I hope all is well.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Unvarnished

I just did before reading this thread. The hilarity. Good day to you sir!

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Tea4One

Welcome friend, looking forward to your contributions!

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I joined a few days ago... because i noticed things in the world that was quite unusual... hence looking to find answers came across this site. Its as close that i have come to figuring out something in this world of secrets. And as i have notice there is alot of secrets out there to discover.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
They are afraid they are going to be put on some list somewhere.

Hey Guess What?....You are already on the list.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by whyamIhere

We are all on the list =D

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
You're on that list the day you're born.
It's a long list, im sure they thank computers everyday.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Tea4One

And that list comes in the form of the social security number, all we are, are just numbers to them, it is sad and pathetic.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I feel there's sort of like a 'waiting time' for people interested in this sort of conspiracy/corruption stuff. Basically, the people who are joining now, I can almost guarantee have been interested in this for a year or 2. If people visit this site for the first time today, with no knowledge of the stuff that's been spoken about, give them a another year or so.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ShedAlert

I remember one day I just spontaneously joined, the entire concept of the website seemed so cool, and I was learning about so many things. It bothered me that I was being lied to by MSM everyday, I felt like I could just see right through them!

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

You're the exception to the rule

Watch, there will now be loads saying they just joined for no reason and I'll feel sad and humiliated. Haha

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
In all honesty I've been a lurker for some time and a "conspiracy theorist" for a while too. I get a lot of information from this site and I've enjoyed reading it since the day I discovered it.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Tea4One

That makes two of us, I've joined a number of years ago, lurked around, and have just recently started to post replies, as there is a lot of dis-information, and trolls looking for flags and stars. Oh, and then you have the way out there theories that are just implausible at the moment.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Tea4One

You're avatar speak the truth, friend.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Kreighton

Agreed, I treat this website as a place where I can learn new information, I consider this a learning experience!

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Half the people I know are either clueless or do not know what is going on in the world and it is hard to have conversations with them.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

I felt like I really should start posting things due to feeling more active with politics, even if its only the internet. It's a start.Yeah, that is a major problem. Most of the trolls you can spot from a mile away though so its easy to find the real information. I enjoy the really out there theories, even if I don't agree with them.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
True, I had lurked on here for over a year before I finally joined.
Very interesting place.
And I really don't care about some 'list'. At this point there are probably more names on the list than not.
ATS covers just about anything I might be interested in, from conspiricies to paranormal.
Love it.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

I was at work the other day, (yeah I know hard to fathom lol), and I asked a coworker whom with, I have much in common with. Him and I both see the world for what it is, come politics, or aliens. I asked him, "So how much of the population do you think, actually knows what is going on out there?". His reply was "Probably about 10-15% actually know whats going on, or even have a clue" ....
I can see where you are coming from when you say it is hard to talk to people like that, as I have found very few willing to accept the reality of the situation we are in.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I just figured out how to upload an avatar. Go me.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join