It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hilarious!!! Excellent Video that parodies the Anti-OWS agenda in the MSM (Fox News UK)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anttyk47
Can someone be a detective and try to find a video that is close to this, but actual legitimate Fox news, so i can do comparison and lol with everyone else.

The vid was indeed funny though c:

I think this may be what the parody is based on but you don't need it to find the humor in the OP's vid.
‘A Guy Just Hit Me’: Fox News Reporter Attacked at Wis. Protest During Live Broadcast
www.theblaze.com...

"There is hate in their eyes.” That’s the eerie description Fox News national reporter Mike Tobin gave of the Wisconsin protesters in Madison on Saturday night. By Sunday afternoon that hate manifested itself in the form of an assault on Tobin, who was hit during a live broadcast from the Capitol amid chants of ‘Fox News lies!”

Compare the OWS coverage to this TEAPARTY EXPRESS coverage:

Fox News' embedded reporter Jenkins cheerleads for anti-Dem Tea Party Express

mediamatters.org...

Here is more FOX Media Coverage of the Tea Party Rally:

A Fox News Channel producer has been caught in a behind-the-scenes video rallying the crowd during last weekend's 9/12 protest in Washington. The Huffington Post has confirmed that the woman in the below video — seen raising her arms to rally the crowd behind Griff Jenkins, who was reporting from the scene for Fox News — is Fox News producer Heidi Noonan. www.huffingtonpost.com...

edit on 27-10-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by sir_slide
Brilliant Video

It really does seem like this with a lot of the MSM and especially what I have been reading on here, it is kinda funny to watch the blow back, the last fleeting attempts of TPTB to crush what they know they cannot.

I know, It's a very funny funny video but also an extremely pertinent one and one that really does show what the people are up against.

With the police acting more and more aggressively worldwide to suppress this movement it becomes more and more obvious who is working for who and who's interests they are really looking after here. This is good because it is becoming incredibly obvious to people what is going on.

Well exactly mate, It's not to "Protect & Serve" the public, it's to protect the money and serve the bankers and corporate elite.

I really hope that the violence suffered by these protests shakes even the most ardent detractor to the core, nobody should be treated the was some of these people have been treated.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
Reply to post by blupblup

Unless ATS itself takes a stance on OWS, the tinfoil hat zombies on here will continue to piss all over OWS.

At least we know where these zombies are coming from.

I know man, there's been a definite and seemingly orchestrated attempt by not only the media, but also some of the posters on here and other sites, to discredit, slander and downright attack this movement and the broad range of individuals taking part in it.

It IS obvious and so long as we keep speaking out and reporting the truth, then they cannot win.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
"Oh...it's a druid..."

The parody in the OP doesn't have to stretch too far.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join