It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hilarious!!! Excellent Video that parodies the Anti-OWS agenda in the MSM (Fox News UK)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
This video sums up the attitude and blatant lies and propaganda used by the opponents of the OWS movements and the way that these protests are being portrayed in the media.

Fox News UK's Don Ronson reporting from the front line at the Occupy London Stock Exchange protest and meeting the proto-fascist hippy-sludge head on.

edit on 26/10/11 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
While obviously a parody there is actually very little difference between what the guy in this video is doing and saying, and what the shills and morons at ATS and on the MSM are doing.
Blatant lies, propaganda, trying to paint this as a left-wing movement, mocking and using derogatory language to describe the protesters.

This is actually a wickedly clever and astute video.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

While obviously a parody there is actually very little difference between what the guy in this video is doing and saying, and what the shills and morons at ATS and on the MSM are doing.

Indeed. And get ready because they will be arriving shortly to inform you that these people are all lazy dirty jobless pot smoking kids with nothing better to do.

Rather sickening if it wasn't so funny, great vid, it's going on my facebook for sure

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Thanks for the first gut laughter of the day! This guy is to Britain as Rick Mercer is to Canada?
It was so close to the way events are reported.

Gotta watch that again--

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Excellent! I loved the video. But it really indicates the lengths most people are willing to go to to convince others of their positions on any matter. I know it's a parody, but it was VERY similar to what I've seen on FOX News.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Lmao, now that is the face of MSM for sure, excellent video. Makes me glad I gave up television and MSM. Never a story unless violence or agression is involved.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

I think a bit of wee came out!

That was BRILLIANT!!! Some great lines and real responses. The "Your tripping your nuts off" was genius!!

Really made my day that. Thanks OP.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Lol I wish they would actually play this on Faux News here. Funny enough I seriously believe half of Americans would agree with every word he says lol it's sad. Very funny post OP great laugh

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
After seeing this, the msn reporting can be taken with a large pinch of salt. He he

british humour at its best (for example - very near the truth)

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Wonderful... absolutely brilliant. Had me laughing out loud.

Thanks to the OP ... S&F

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

The cop:

"You're creating Chaos."

Isn't the MSM always?

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters

Indeed. And get ready because they will be arriving shortly to inform you that these people are all lazy dirty jobless pot smoking kids with nothing better to do.

Rather sickening if it wasn't so funny, great vid, it's going on my facebook for sure

So far so good mate, everyone seems to "get it" and has found it funny.

I think it's a fantastic parody and excellent satire.... not quite "Chris Morris" standard but very good all the same.

I just love some of the comments.... The '___' bit, "You're trippin' your nuts off" The bit where he backs away from the woman... "Whoa... calm down" The cops "you heard it from the police Hippie proto-fascist"

Oh man...

It truly is Frickin' hilarious.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Seems pretty accruate for Fox...

2nd

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Glad everyone like it and got a laugh

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
God Fox news sucks.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Can someone be a detective and try to find a video that is close to this, but actual legitimate Fox news, so i can do comparison and lol with everyone else.

The vid was indeed funny though c:

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anttyk47
Can someone be a detective and try to find a video that is close to this, but actual legitimate Fox news, so i can do comparison and lol with everyone else.

Not sure there would be a video that is a direct comparison, It's more the tactics and blatant lies and agenda and bias that are comparable to actual Fox News reports, not necessarily the exact content of this video.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Brilliant Video

It really does seem like this with a lot of the MSM and especially what I have been reading on here, it is kinda funny to watch the blow back, the last fleeting attempts of TPTB to crush what they know they cannot. With the police acting more and more aggressively worldwide to suppress this movement it becomes more and more obvious who is working for who and who's interests they are really looking after here. This is good because it is becoming incredibly obvious to people what is going on.

Great video though OP, nice work!

Star and flag from me
edit on 27-10-2011 by sir_slide because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Reply to post by blupblup

Unless ATS itself takes a stance on OWS, the tinfoil hat zombies on here will continue to piss all over OWS.

At least we know where these zombies are coming from.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

I just attempted a FB of it . but gave up due to wiping it out the first time and the length of time it took to show up at the second attempt

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join