It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Invasive Species Alert: ZOMBIES!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I just found this, so if has been posted, I am sorry. I did a search and didn't find this.

Today I am again proud of Missouri, whom ever made this is very funny! This is posted in the survival forum because even with the humor involved, the points being made are sound and about hunting.
Invasive Species Alert: Zombies!

Always practice proper tree-stand safety and wear a safety harness. Falling from a tree stand can injure you or make you dead. Falling from a tree stand into the gaping maw of a zombie can make you undead.

Note to Anglers

If you snag a zombie, CUT THE LINE!

Zombies do not require air and can stay submerged underwater for extended periods of time. While MDC managed waterfowl areas are believed to be zombie-free, use caution when wading through murky water and always check your blinds before entering. Consider wearing a shark suit or other body armor over your waders to prevent zombie bites from breaking through both your waders and your skin. If you use a boat to retrieve your game, put a spike or hammerhead on one end of your pole to use as a handy defense tool if you encounter the undead.

I enjoyed this so much, I just had to share.

Happy Halloween everyone!

edit on 26-10-2011 by MissPoovey because: pic

edit on 26-10-2011 by MissPoovey because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

"Avoid cauliflower fields. Since cauliflowers appear brain-like, they often lure zombies."

That's a great safety tip.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Funny article.
Rock snot scares me more than zombies, that stuff looks gross!

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Since you mentioned Zombies and it's almost Halloween I'd thought I'd share this genius idea to protect your home from a zombie invasion.

As for the OP - this was definitely news to me: 'Remember that a severed zombie head can still bite.'

Let's be safe out there!

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Ahhh Tor, that was great!
Treadmills around the house, love it.
I can almost picture it full of zombies arms out, trying to get in...

new topics

top topics

join