It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Awakening, 2012, Aliens and my experience

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Hello,

I have been lurking here for the past nearly a year and reading lots of posts about what people claim to have seen, experienced or think. There is much confusion. I now feel propelled to add my own shilling's worth as there are now many people talking about direct experience of 'Awakening'.

Please bear in mind I am not trying to be allof, but I am now personally ready to tell you my story of my 'Awakening'. People are very welcome to say whatever they llike afterwards, but I hope it will help some people understand what is happening to them. To anyone who feels the need to criticise, debunk or ridicule my post, that's up to them. I will not engage with them, but only will engage with honest and respected debate.

Back in the early 1980s, (I am 47 now), I heard about the 'Harmonic Convergence'. ILots of people I knew also knew about it. I was excited by it and beleived in it, even though I had no actual experience of such effects per se. Like I siad, I was very excited by this and looked forward to it Happening. It was scheduled for soon to happen. I beleived we would all 'wake up' and the World would live in Peace.

The day came. I saw nothing happen. The days passed and turned into weeks, months, years. Nothing seemed to have happened. The world was still in chaos and war. I became cynical. I continued my life . My life was revovlved around trying to better myself through Tai Chi and political activism.

Rewind to last year.
About July last year, I woke up one morning with a strong desire to learn how to astral travel and lucid dream. I felt an overwheleming sense of urgency and/or importance that it was imperative for me to learn these things. I had known about them since I was a kid, (my mom was a Wiccan), but I had thought them of no particular importance. However, that morning it was like an impossible to deny urge. So I began research on the internet and talking to people about these things.

On top of this, a friend sent me a mail about the New World Order she felt it was imporatnt for me to know. I read it. I continued with my research on astral travel and lucid dreaming and now also began with the NWO which led onto 2012 and aliens/ufos and I also scoure youtube. I found there were a lot of rubbish about it all, but also a grain of truth from some.

Still in July, I came across somrthing about the 'Galactic Convergence'. This was similar to the Harmonic Convergemce, but on a larger scale. It was scheduled to happen in a couple of weeks time. I continued with my research and I slowly started to Understand. It was a Mental Understanding, as if all was starting to become clear. Also, I became aware of a 'hum' in my inner ear. I have tinnitus, but this new 'hum' was not that, it was something else. The Galactic Convergence site explained that Awakening cannot happen all at once, that it has to be a gradual happening. That this time round more people were becoming 'awake'. It mentioned that there was another one due later this year. (I'm not sure, but I think about this time of year.(

I continued my research and felt as if I was learning new 'spiritual' insights. My life has changed so much over the past year, and so has the World. And so have individuals within that World as certain posts on ATS shows.

The changes that are happening are spiritual, mental and ohysical. In fact, these 3 are an illusion as all 3 are in fact each other. Like opposites or different reflections/understandings of the same thing.

I have debated with many people that the new Consciousness, or 'evolution' is real and happening, and I started saying this in November last year. People said I was silly and stupid and mad. The political changes are a physical and material effect of the mental and spiritual changes taking place. It is all the same thing.

Which leads us to the here and now. Here we are. There are still some people who cannot see it or are in denial of it. But their time will come, as it is for many many others. WEARE ALL WAKING UP! We are waking up in stages. It is like a rolling snowball that cannot be stopped.

So, that's about it. I hope this has clarified things for some of you who are confused. We have to relax and flow with it. We have to find Ourselves. Deep in our inner core. Yet also connect honestly with others. We are single individuals but also each other. We are ONE.

Peace to you all.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
So did you ever master lucid dreaming or astral traveling?

And yes, we are all waking up to an amazing future! This is one of the best times to be alive!

I recommend that you check out this sight. It is loaded with Info.

www.stankovuniversallaw.com...

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by princeguy

I have had some limited success with lucid dreaming. I have had several lucid dreams where \\i was conscious of 'dreaming' and started controlling what I dream and what I did.
As for astral travel, no overall success yet, but I have been experiencing the vibrations, floating and 3D space. But I cannot remember any firther than this stage as yet.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
my friend, youve gone feet first, and its a deep lake your jumping into , dont forget the work never stops.
www.taoism.net...

funny i just noticed your user name, amazing how all this works!
edit on 26-10-2011 by POPtheKlEEN89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeguy
So did you ever master lucid dreaming or astral traveling?

And yes, we are all waking up to an amazing future! This is one of the best times to be alive!

I recommend that you check out this sight. It is loaded with Info.

www.stankovuniversallaw.com...

Dr. Stankov George is indeed a very interesting person
He's work is fascinating to say at least.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by POPtheKlEEN89

Feet first? LOL. Maybe.
Just doing what feels comes naturally. But I feel my Taoist/Tai Chi training helps me keep in contorl of it, so to speak. (Just about!
)

Thanks for the link. Good site.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by taoistguy

its a compliment, head first would imply insanity!

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by POPtheKlEEN89

LOL. And a nasty bump!

As my Tai Chi grandmaster used to say, "Head in the clouds but feet on the ground."

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by taoistguy

The awakening, I believe, will be on a personal level, one person at a time. For myself I awoke one day in 1978- 79 time period. So long ago I cant even remember the date accurately. It was the day that I realized we were not alone. Some of us see those things outside of the norm and take note and others just take a vacation of their senses.

We, for the most part have been sheltered from the truth, or to put it more accurately, treated as intelligent mushrooms, kept in the dark, fed a bunch of bull, and had lullabies and fairy tales sung to us while we slept.

I suspect we, as the human race will become enlightened to the greater truth when we stop eating our diet of moldy crap, and stop listening to those who profess to have all the answers.

Yes, those pesky "Aliens" sure do know how to communicate.

new topics

top topics

join