It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is John McCain a hypocrite? -or just an honest mistake?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Why does he think that attacking Michael Moore balances his attack on dishonorable swift boat veterans?

America is STRONG, Kerry knows it, and Republicans are too busy promoting the propaganda of swift boat veteran liars, or denouncing the truths that Michael Moore has exposed, regarding Bush's so called, 911 leadership qualities LOL. -he was reading a children's book when american heroes were plunging to her death. That's Leadership?

The sleazy effort to attack John Kerry's credibility has failed.

John O'Neill on ABC's This Week With George Stephanopoulos: "How do I know he's [Kerry] not in Cambodia? I was on the same river, George. I was there two months after him. Our patrol area ran to Sedek, it was 50 miles from Cambodia. There isn't any watery border. The Mekong River's like the
Mississippi. There were gunboats stationed right up there to stop people from coming. And our boats didn't go north of, only slightly north of Sedek. So it was a made-up story." [8/22]

In 1971, O'Neill said precisely the opposite to then-President Richard
Nixon." CNN then aired the audiotape of O'Neill telling Nixon that he was, in fact, in Cambodia during the Vietnam War:

O'NEILL: I was in Cambodia, sir. I worked along the border on the water.

NIXON: In a swift boat?

O'NEILL: Yes, sir.

www.geocities.com...

new topics

join