It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it really this easy to buy the republican nomination.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Get one of your more affable employees.
Add money - don't campaign and viola you have a republican front runner; and a contender for the presidency of the United States.

Sit back and watch the power and the money roll in.

Just stay with 45

thepoliticalcarnival.net...

It's Maddow so the facts are probably accurate. This bodes poorly for our future.

edit on 26-10-2011 by spyder550 because: pressed return too early

edit on 26-10-2011 by spyder550 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
OK - short answer, Cain being what he is and saying/doing what he has - yes, apparently so...sadly.

I'm still of mixed opinions on the Koch brothers and owe the issue more research, but at this point it seems like the republicans overall are throwing poo at the wall to see what sticks, and thus far recently Cain has proven himself to be fairly sticky...and I still can't for the life of me figure it out.

But, if it's not the Koch brothers and even if it's not obvious on the face, it seems that pretty much anyone who ends up in office will be someone's investment...I've got my eye on one I think would be the sole property of we the people, personally.
edit on 10/26/2011 by Praetorius because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by spyder550

More like, It's Maddow.

Nothing more than opinion. She's as bad as Hannity.

Just another talking head stealing my oxygen.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Praetorius
Disregard - OP pending review.

2nd line...for now.
edit on 10/26/2011 by Praetorius because: (no reason given)

The Koch brothers and their club Americans for Prosperity apparently have a really big hand in Cain's book tour/campaign. There is no telling how much money that they are fronting - they are a corporation and the law now says they can fund as much as they care to, 5.oo to the campaign 5 brazzillion to the buy this guy an election PAC.

If you follow the connections -- it is fairly obvious that the Kochs are not even being that quiet about it; I'm betting that the name recognition for Koch - amongst the electorate is pretty small anyway.

Like I said buy your way in -- profit like there is no tommorrow, welcome to the United States of Koch.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex

More like, It's Maddow.

How come when she does make these connections - you also get the road map to fact check for yourself -- how come when she does make an error she corrects it on her show. Hannity isn't even close to that kind of journalism.

Follow the paths she points out -- you can do your own research - then you can fly the BS flag all you want. Till then you are just offering an opinion.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

What could be easier? A trip to the costume store and grab one of the most life like looking dummies and make sure that it is well polished with a great manicure and a great head of hair. Now pull the string and see what it has to say. It almost doesn't matter because we can re-program him to say what ever we want him to say.

We made Reagan the Democrat into Reagan the Republican and look how popular he was?!
In fact the best GOP nominees will always be Democrats who convert. You cannot find the GOP ideology just anywhere. It is not born into people. This degree of selfishness and greed under the auspices of it being for the good of the country is not a natural occurance. It has to be carefully and painstakingly TAUGHT.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

"it's Maddow so it's probably true" Buahahahaha .. wow.

Anywhooo ...

Koch brothas are donating to Cain.

SO WHAT?

What the hell does it matter? They will all get corporate donations from one angle or another. The Progressives are clearly unhappy that Conservatives are getting funding while their main funders are aging fast *cough cough Soros, Buffet, unions *

At least I can trust the Republican Fascist not to tax me unlike the Democratic Fascist who at the first opportunity jacked taxes and added a fascist healthcare plan to boot.

And I'm sure this will hurt you're Progressive feelings, so look away...

abcnews.go.com...

The group of private-sector business leaders advising President Obama on how to create jobs and grow the economy is full of deep-pocket Democratic donors and high-profile financiers of Obama’s re-election campaign, a review of Federal Election Commission data shows.

Yay for more corrupt politicians and indirect taxation through inflation!!!

All politicians are dirtbags, regardless of who buys their seat.. regardless of their party or affiliations, they are ALL corporate whores.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by spyder550

Originally posted by TDawgRex

More like, It's Maddow.

How come when she does make these connections - you also get the road map to fact check for yourself -- how come when she does make an error she corrects it on her show. Hannity isn't even close to that kind of journalism.

Follow the paths she points out -- you can do your own research - then you can fly the BS flag all you want. Till then you are just offering an opinion.

What BS flag? To even call her a journalist is BS.

She does nothing but spout opinion in the link you provided, sprinkled with a few snide remarks.

She utterly fails in reporting the fact that all politicians take money from others. Nothing but a shill.

But if her views reflect your ideaology...have at it. It's still a free country...for now.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

You didn't watch the video did you they are not donating -- he works for them. It's magical -- and probably something you won't see on fox.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Until the majority accepts the fact that all media is owned and controled by the wealthy.
And the fact there is no law , rule or regulation that clearly states any MSM source must tell / report the truth.
And until Americans realize their two party system is a failed system,and both partys are owned and controled by the wealthy
The people will just be told what they want to hear and the real issues that concern the people will never be addressed. It's called a SNAFU.
edit on 26-10-2011 by OLD HIPPY DUDE because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join