It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I Support A Violent Revolution

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by teapot

I'm sorry, but then the first group to pack up takes over everyone else.

Stupid.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Good on you, people seem to forget how most countrys got build, with sweet and blood...

To all those nay sayers... BAH BAH BAH BAH

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
my signature sums it up pretty well i think.....................by any means needed.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Oh no, not more constructs!

Your insult is noted.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Wasn't it JFK who said those who make peaceful revolution impossible make violent revolution inevitable? I think we're far past that point, though some don't know it yet.

All it takes is the proper spark and a collective will to use that opportunity for change. Britain had an opportunity recently but what could have been an uprising against oppression devolved into a petty riot. The states will likely get their chance soon. May the opportunity not go to waste.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by haarvik
So, got your attention? Good. Now before you go and flame me, read on. I fully support a peaceful revolution, but alas I am a pessimist. I have watched over the course of my 48 years on this planet as protest after protest goes on and nothing changes. The closest thing we have had to a peaceful revolution was the Civil Rights movement. But that was anything but non-violent. Sure, most of the protesters were not violent, but the opposition sure was. Violence comes to these movements whether the protesters initiate them or not.

If one was to try and have a movement similar to the Civil Rights movement today, they would be crushed before they even got a following. Why? Because we have allowed our government to take away our freedoms to the point where any mass protest or group organization is labeled a terrorist movement. How many people who have had militia ties have been hunted down like animals? How do we know the charges they claim against these people are valid? We are so quick to claim we deny ignorance, yet how many people have we said "wow, can't believe they did that" just accepting what MSM and TPTB claim.

So on that note, I say even though we may want a peaceful revolution, it will be violent. It may not be to the protesters or organizers that start the violence, but it will be by TPTB. I support revolution because we cannot continue at our current state and remain a global power. We are splintering into too many sides with no cohesion. We are too busy watching our boob tubes and believing everything TPTB and MSM tell us to even realize what is happening to us. So I say bring on the revolution. And if TPTB want to make it violent, then I say bring it on! If the Taliban can hide from our great army in Afghanistan, then do you really think it would be that hard for a militia to do the same in a country 10 times the size?

We are fast approaching a cross roads in this country. People are going to have to make a choice very soon. You will have to decide if you are willing to become a Nazi state and submit, or are you going to do something about it and reclaim your birthright? As for me and my family, we will choose the latter.

Killing people makes a person sick. No matter how evil you believe the murdered person to be.

Violent dominators rule this world. To beat them at their game you will need to become more violent, sicker and ruthless than them. Those who kill the violent masters will become the new masters.

There is nothing new about this. This is how the world has worked as far back as we can see.

Real revolution is world peace. That has not happened yet in the history of mankind. The entire world waking up together and realizing their support of violence, out of fear, is the very thing that oppresses them.

Peace is freedom. Peace is prosperity. Peace is the new revolution. Just stand up and demand peace anywhere, anytime and you are free. You are the revolution by understanding what real change is. Violent domination and fear are old. It is what has failed.

You cannot kill your violent dominators and then live in freedom. When you support violent domination you give those around you the right to violently (or at least attempt to) violently dominate you. So we kill all the bad guys and then protect ourselves from future bad guys by violently dominating them? Makes no sense.

Good people need to be free to be good, without fear. They need to be able to demand peace with moral authority from those who resist it. When an awareness that 99.999% of the earth is made up of good people who are made evil through a system of fear and violence, the violence will end. Those 99.999% support violence out of fear. Show them they are free to be good and the new world is born. Killing for a goldstar or stack of blood money is actually not that appealing when you realize you live in a prison.

Peace!

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
And play into the PTB's hands?

No thank you.

I'm sorry, but I know that they want you to get violent, so they can proclaim you enemy combatants and resistance fighters and take away your rights and throw you in jail, or worse kill you.

All those police in riot gear are awaiting just one guy to throw a rock or pull a gun.

Peacefull protests are the only way anything will ever get done, otherwise, you'll be made out to be monsters and the rest of the people who don't realize what's going on will fall in line and send you to the gallows without a second thought.

I agree with you. Its a fear tactic. Make an example of a few to scare the many. I dont know what the answer is. I know peaceful protesting is not going to get anything done. those days are long gone. Some would say, vote them out. Problem is the people who control this country are not elected. Who knows. As far as the police waiting for one guy to pull a gun or throw a rock- I wonder what they would do if 25,000 people showed up armed? I dont advocate this, dont get me wrong. Just wondering how that would change the dynamic. Most will say, well that would lead to martial law. Im on the fence with that one. I know alot of active military and retired, that would get ugly, because they view as a domestic threat. Interesting times.

edit on 26-10-2011 by inbound because: nun

edit on 26-10-2011 by inbound because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by haarvik

I have to think of my kids, my two older sons and young daughter. Violent revolution doesn't sound so good when you think about them. Any more now than it was in the Civil War or the Revolutionary War. I always think of Mel Gibson's movie The Patriot and how he was so adamantly opposed to the war and his oldest son wanted to fight but the young never fully grasp the reality of such actions. In all honesty, I'm not there yet. I did say yet, and yes if it came down to the wire, I'd be out there. I don't want that for our young people. Are things really so far gone they are unfixable?

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
So who is going to start this revolution...OWS or the Tea Party???
They are 100% opposite in ideology...but they both want a dramatic change in this country. If one starts it...the other will fight against it.

Who is the "enemy"?

Not to mention the fact that the majority of Americans would just support the government during any type of armed rebellion.

Going out and protesting is one thing...trying to overthrow MY ( OURS ) country is quite different.

But like someone else said...if you are sooooo convinced about this...go ahead and be the first to start it....I'm betting you won't.

But honestly...I would love to hear you think the "enemy" is in this whole scenario.
edit on 26-10-2011 by OutKast Searcher because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-10-2011 by OutKast Searcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

thats a good question. I wonder why the ptb consider us the enemy. Its a long list. Who are the people that threaten our way of life daily? This country was founded on the premise that violent revolutions can and will occur. Im not so sure it will happen. Most americans simply cannot stomach something like that. It would have to get VERY bad.
I believe one of the constitution signers said that " the most important reason for the second amendment is to protect against tyranny in government."

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
This country does have a Second Amendment right? Oh gosh, what's it called? Hmm lemme think, is it the Right to Bear Arms? No, that doesn't seem right, what would we do with bear arms... Oh, it's the Right to Bare Arms! I knew that was there somewhere... That amendment seems like it could be useful.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by MegasAlexandros

Unfortunatly those "well regulated militias" that are guaranteed not to be infringed on, have been made out to be terrorist organizations, white supremist, nut jobs, etc, etc.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Lol @ Internet revolutionaries.

You guys are funny.

&

Crazy, I forgot crazy.
edit on 26-10-2011 by Rockdisjoint because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by nolordbutme
my signature sums it up pretty well i think.....................by any means needed.

Who is Lord Butme?

rofl...

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by MegasAlexandros

Agreed! We have a right to a pair of bear arms above every fireplace!

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by haarvik

You may enjoy some of the thoughts in this video. DEFINITELY give it a watch if you have a few mins!!!!

and if you'd like...

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I totally agree with the OP. I believe in peace too as well, deep down in my heart that is all that I want, but it is like having a bully on the school yard that picks on the weak for fun and enjoyment. The only thing that is going to put a end to the madness of the bully is a big hard sock in the mouth to knock the bully on its ass and allow it to think about its actions. This is what I feel has happened to our country many good presidents have tired to stop TPTB and look out for the people, and what happen to them they were shot in cold blood. We can not protest or even have a opinion on our own government that we pay for. Enough is enough and when they kick it off which they already have, take Oakland today for instance and New York, when the masses really wake up we should kick they royal tails. It is no other way as the OP stated. My heart hurts that this is the only way, but it is. They will just ignoring or shutdown any peaceful actions as they already have..

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
I understand where you are coming from but I disagree, we still have the power to protest and vote. If we as a nation can bridge some of the divide, if we can raise awareness through protest and share the facts of the corruption we are facing then we can do this peacefully.

We the people cannot be the aggressors, that is an open invation to steal more freedoms away and also to lose support of other people. People outside of mob mentality, generally, are afraid of violence and will side with whatever helps them to keep their person and their family safe.

the power to protest is quickly being taken away from us, and voting is so corrupt at this point, it doesn't matter who you vote for the bad guy always wins in the end.....

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by haarvik

There is always that first person killed in any war, sucks to be you....

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
We live in a psychopathocracy, as has been noted on this board many times.

Psychopaths understand only one language - force. They respect only one strategy - action.

That's all there is to it, really.

I advocate nothing - violent or otherwise. All I want is to be left alone. But I do like reading history. And in history large, unorganized, vaguely-chaotic populist movements always come to a crossroads. Either they peter out and surrender to entropy, or they get busy thumping skulls. We are approaching that crossroads. The choice is in your hands how to react.
edit on 10/26/11 by silent thunder because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join