It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The failure to lynch John Kerry

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Where does the media get the perverse idea that attacking Michael Moore balances John McCain's attack of the swift boat veterans?

This delusional thinking of the Republican party is a manifestation of partisan sleaze, and John McCain should know better than to allow himself to be used by sleazy, Republican operatives.

Kerry got it right when he said that the Heart & Soul of America is strong and Republicans are trying to mischaracterize Kerry's committment to social justice by falsely insisting that Michael Moore and Whopi Goldberg are
Kerry's entire idea about what the heart & soul of America s.

They are indeed A TINY PART, but the entire heart & soul of America is the rich history which makes us the greatest democracy on earth.

The Republicans ignore history at their peril. Expect the heart & soul of America to deliver a landslide in November, because the HEART & SOUL of America is STRONG, Kerry knows it, and Republicans are too busy promoting the
propaganda of swift boat veteran liars, to do anything worthwhile.

The sleazy effort to attack John Kerry's credibility has failed.

John O'Neill on ABC's This Week With George Stephanopoulos: "How do I know he's [Kerry] not in Cambodia? I was on the same river, George. I was there
two months after him. Our patrol area ran to Sedek, it was 50 miles from Cambodia. There isn't any watery border. The Mekong River's like the Mississippi. There were gunboats stationed right up there to stop people from coming. And our boats didn't go north of, only slightly north of Sedek. So it was a made-up story." [8/22]

In 1971, O'Neill said precisely the opposite to then-President Richard

Nixon." CNN then aired the audiotape of O'Neill telling Nixon that he was, in fact, in Cambodia during the Vietnam War:

O'NEILL: I was in Cambodia, sir. I worked along the border on the water.

NIXON: In a swift boat?

O'NEILL: Yes, sir.

www.geocities.com
The reference url is about the timeless, heart & soul of America, and this is one of the most touching passages:

The tributes I have read for JFK, Jr., Carolyn and Lauren, are in many cases quite wonderful. They represented a "kinder, gentler America," and many of those expressing their sadness of what happened also represent that ideal of kindness and gentleness that America so needs after the horror of Columbine, Waco, and Jonesboro. I was struck by the perceptive comment of someone who said that JFK and JFK, Jr., had every gift but years. Absolutely!! But I also recall a poem by Conferedate Chaplain Father Joseph Ryan in which he wrote in 1862 that he measured the years by his tears, not by how silver one's hair may be or by the number of years we live. He, too, was perceptive because I also count the years by my tears. My tears are for the young lad I knew called Jeremy Guttuso who died at just 16 years old after his 17 year old friend was uncontrolably drunk in a car accident. Jeremy was a lad with great promise. He was like JFK, Jr., he had all the gifts but years. I remember the year of Jeremy's death by my tears. And to know that he had been snuffed out in a moment and in a flash and was gone forever . . . And, the echoes of my everlasting farewell will always be with Jeremy. And, so our tears extend to all who have been snuffed out in a moment of horrible tragedy--like JFK, Jr., Carolyn, and Lauren. They will not experience the tears of those touched by what happened to them. Nor did Jeremy. The closest to those we have lost, the deepest are our tears. And so, I write to tell you of my feelings and to share them with all of you--no matter your creed,your race, your political opinion, or your national origin--who have given your tears out of such horror and sudden loss of those we speak of. Faithfully, Father Monty, Anglican Rite Synod of America.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

The heart & soul of america is what we are all about, and those who are currently disparaging war heroes like John Kerry ought to think twice, because their sleazy operations are failing to manipulate public opinion.

Needless to say, the sleazy zeal to attack the John-John ticket will backfire, and John kerry will inherit the biggest landslide in American history. Stay tuned.

Related News Links:
www.geocities.com

[edit on 8-31-2004 by Valhall]

new topics

join