It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are you doing on the 28th OCT

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Gathering links for low cost psychological care to U2U to various fear mongerers.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I'll be playing on the Gears of War 3 Halloween Weekend event and earning a bronze medal for playing in 5 events since the game's release.

Maybe getting some important writing done as well in my free time.
edit on 26/10/2011 by curious7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I can't plan that far ahead

anyone else having serious deja vu on this thread?

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
These sort of threads are getting just as annoying as the predictions

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
...Should I just go ahead and eat all of my Halloween candy, then?

Would anyone like a nice cold popsicle? I have a whole lot in my icebox in the basement!

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Hopefully thanking God that Dark Knight was wrong, as well as the Mayan Calendar interpreters. If not, I'll still be thanking Him for something; that's just how it is...

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
hmmmm, October 28th, Friday 2011. Well, thats payday for me lol. I know I will get up early, pay a couple bills, browse ATS for a bit, then go to work for 11 hours, just like i do four days a week. As for the 29th?, probably do the work thing again. I can't see anything happening on the 28th

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I'll wake up at five am, shower, feed the dogs and log in to work remotely to make sure everything is ok with the system I support. Then I'll drive in and start work at six-thirty am. Work all day, leave at five pm, go home and wait for my on-call pager to go off so I can wake up and fix whatever is broken. What a lazy government employee I am! If the world ends, it will break up the monotony.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Ill be up and awaiting any news of an alien invation on ATS

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by judus

What do you think I am going to be doing.?

I have been stockpiling chainmail, dirt bikes and dune buggies for the last several years. At 1 minute after midnight, October, 28th, Tina Turner and I plan to ride out into the post-apocalyptic landscape to organize the survivors on to a methane farm in the middle of the desert.

We'll see you there, raggedy man.

P.S. Don't forget to bring your pigs.

edit on 26-10-2011 by Frater210 because: oink

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
My big plans for the "big date" are getting up, taking my youngest two to school, going to work til lunch then heading out to Orlando for a powerlifting meet this weekend. I'll be staying with a Marine Corps buddy and a few of his cop friends (also powerlifters and strongman competitors) so I figure I'll be in the right spot should TSHTF, lol!

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I'll be hanging out with the Dark Knight and friends in our cozy Himalayan retreat, watching as all of you suckers perish in the most unfathomable way.

***Pluggin off from our satellite internet provider***

Ta!
edit on 26-10-2011 by RadioKnecht because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Reply to post by judus

I have been snooping around ATS for 5 years, under 2 aliases, and this thread has to be the most intriguing thread yet! Here is my answer to your question OP - I do not make plans because when I do something always arises that would prohibit me from making carrying out any plans I would have had. I will however tell you what I would like to do- grill out and pig out and snoop around some more on ATS. Life as we know it will only end when the majority of man gives up and throws in his towel. I am not ready to quit. There is too much to do and to see on this planet to just give up. No matter how bleak the future may seem today, there is always a chance the future will be brighter tomorrow. Plus I still have more posts to make so that I may start my own thread, and ask all of you another intriguing question. Until that day comes, I bid you farewell. Thank you OP, I hope you have a pleasant 28th and a Happy Halloween!

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
My spouse will be pulling a double on Friday, so, I'll be laying low - out of the way - goofing around on the net.

The better question would have been, "What will you be doing on the 29th?"

I reckon many will be using D4ark Kn1ght as "Rub-it-In" posts on the 29th.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
on the 28 i will get up turn on the comp log on to ATS and read were an other dooms day prediction went down in flames, that we are all still here and the only news making the head lines is the OWS got booted out of an other city. then get ready for work go to work, come home and repeat the above by then it should be the 29th or just before, depending on the internet is still up.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Frater210

Two men enter! One man leaves!

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I have an advising appointment with my academic adviser, and I also have to meet with one of my professors about a paper... then I'll probably work on that paper. Maybe I'll go out that night and do something, I mean, it is Friday night after all.

In the off chance that project Blue Beam occurs and the Marian 3 days of darkness begins and the dollar collapses and martial law is installed while we also have WWIII with Russia, China, and Iran, all under the auspices of our dear anti-Christ Barack Obama who is actually a Muslim terror leader who was born in Kenya and is related to Zionists, I will be cowering in the basement of my dormitory and wondering why I did not take extra precautions against all of the things that cannot actually be changed by my actions at all....

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by spacekc929

I have an advising appointment with my academic adviser, and I also have to meet with one of my professors about a paper... then I'll probably work on that paper. Maybe I'll go out that night and do something, I mean, it is Friday night after all.

You have nailed it. I have been wanting to post something like this and there you have gone and done it. This is why 'The Apocalypse' will never happen. We all have papers to write and academic deadlines to meet. I wish something would come along and eat my homework but in my whole life that has never happened. The truth is that the only thing in the world that is inevitable is homework and that is why the 'Apocalypse', or whatever, will never happen.

What a waste of chainmail.
edit on 26-10-2011 by Frater210 because:

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Since my workload has been doubled tommorow and friday is probably off (I usually only work 4 hrs on friday), I will be getting up, have some cereal, grab my chips and salsa and a two liter and play Battlefield 3 with my clan on our 64 player server until my fingers fall off, or I fall unconcious, whatever comes first.

It's a normal day people, just like last week, just like next week. Except this week is BF3!

King
edit on 26-10-2011 by Kingalbrect79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Ill probably watch a couple good bukkake videos on some naughty websites, meditate with lifeflow to raise my positive vibes, take a nap, then proceed to get ready to drink lots of plastic bottles of vodka. College life has done me well
much love

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join