It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moving Orb Releases Ship

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I found this video and there is not very much information on it. I cannot read the language so I thought I would post it to see if anyone can track down were and when this video was taken. Possibly you might be able to read the language. Thanks

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Id call it hoax.
Sketchy camera, quick zoom out and in, overlapping fragments, and sudden stop of recording for no reason.
I remember seeing video with those small light orbs, was nearly exactly the same, looks like someone add this bigger object to it.
Naaah, good find nevertheless

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by MrDetective

That is an extraneous light from air molecules perhaps at some wavelength from the UFO.
Tesla made a row of lights shine or remain unlit due to his wave action.
Same thing is happening on a side beam of the Tesla ship.
This must be some sort of training film.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by stainlesssteelrat
Id call it hoax.
Sketchy camera, quick zoom out and in, overlapping fragments, and sudden stop of recording for no reason.
I remember seeing video with those small light orbs, was nearly exactly the same, looks like someone add this bigger object to it.
Naaah, good find nevertheless

I'm not saying the video is genuine. But those points aren't really enough to say its a hoax.

Sketchy camera, quick zoom out and in,
Well, it just happens that people have most commonly pocket cameras or mobile phone cameras on them when a sighting occurs (in the event they manage to capture it on film). Hollywood grade footage is what we should be more suspicious about. Very clear footage usually turns out to be the faker more often than the blurry ones. If i seen something like that in broad daylight, i would probably be shaking all over trying to zoom in and out to catch every perspective of this thing.

A few seconds into the video the object does seem to move in an unnatural way, almost like a piece of plastic being waved around on a stick (i could be absolutely wrong though).

Haven't seen this one before though, to me it seems to typical of a UFO sighting (aliens are here, kind of UFO). Doesn't seem to be anything special about it, which makes it suspicious for me.

new topics

top topics

join