It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrorism has to go

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Guys, wether you disapprove of Bush or can't trust Kerry, One thing is true. America can not give in to terrorist. Rather you think the war in Iraq is just or un-just, we can not give to the terrorist. The insurgents in Iraq care not rather or not someone is American or not. They are ruthless and must be stopped. This is one thing I think we can all agree on.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by jrsdls
Guys, wether you disapprove of Bush or can't trust Kerry, One thing is true. America can not give in to terrorist. Rather you think the war in Iraq is just or un-just, we can not give to the terrorist.

Well yes it is unjust and no we can't give in. What's new?

The insurgents in Iraq care not rather or not someone is American or not. They are ruthless and must be stopped. This is one thing I think we can all agree on.

There just has been a huge gap in logic here. Insurgents are really ruthless for sure. But I thought this thread was about terrorist threat to the US, not about finding a non-seguitur justification for neocon misadventure in Iraq.

Bring the troops home already, I'll be buying lots of cold beer for these people.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 02:34 PM
link   
It's hard when you're creating them with every breath you take...

Deep

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I'm sure that even if our government was crazy and murdering people, if someone took us over, bombed and killed the family of people I know or myself, I'd be killing every soldier I saw.

But I must be fundamentally different. They have green blood right?

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Explain to me, who are the terrorist you are refering? 9-11 was not an attack by others, it was an inside job. I agree that we have terrorist that would like to do great bodily harm to Americans or America. Don't you think we should firtst take care of the traitors/terrorists that were involved in9-11?

Respects,

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by jrsdls
Guys, wether you disapprove of Bush or can't trust Kerry, One thing is true. America can not give in to terrorist. Rather you think the war in Iraq is just or un-just, we can not give to the terrorist. The insurgents in Iraq care not rather or not someone is American or not. They are ruthless and must be stopped. This is one thing I think we can all agree on.

How does one differentiate between terrorists and people defending their nation against a foriegn invader?

If we were to invade Australia and Australians resist us, should they be labeled as terrorists?

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Terrorism must be stopped? You make it sound like somehting that has just been created in the last 20 years.

You know how to end terrorism? it's really simple... kill off every human on earth and you will end terrorrism.. actualy no.. you will delay it. It will only be delayed as long as it take a new organism to be come inteligent, self aware and to organize societies then it will develop again.

That is one of the biggest problems with the path Bush has been leading us down, is the mindset. Bush seems to finaly have gotten the point that it cannot be ended as after 3 years he finaly stated that the war on terror cannot be won. Yet he is still going forward without any change to his methods.

Terrorism can be controled, manipulated, slowed, but never will it be stopped.

Wraith

new topics

top topics

join