It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LOUD rumbling noises in night sky above Brisbane Australia

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Well, ive read posts on here and elsewhere about these rumbling noises heard around the globe, but i've never heard them myself until now.

And frankly its a bit scary....

the noise is LOUD and deep, and seems to be coming from the sky. Its almost as if the whole earth is somehow causing the booming rumbling noise.

Ive only heard it very late at night around 1pm -2pm when most of my family is asleep. What with everyone watching tv etc, i wonder how many have heard it?

I think personally it's related to Nibiru and all these second sun sightings coming in on youtube.

I wonder if it's the electromagnetic field of our planet being disturbed by that of Nibiru - like shockwaves or something?

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by rapunzel222

Well given you consider 1pm-2pm is late night, it just may be nibiru...

I hope ít is, anyway.

link   

I know I said this on the other thread but can you somehow record it?

link   
Is the sound now. its very cloudy now . Is it a hollow rumbling through the clouds . The last lightning storm I noticed the thunder was like hollow sound as if it was trapped in bewtween clouds and the chemtrail web in the sky.
Are you having trouble getting clean air in Brisbane , like no oxygen. Im over the boarder

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
no, it sounds quite different to lighting/thunder sounds.

well, i'm not really a sound recording expert. Suppose i could use a video hand held camera but not sure how well that would really work. I could try i guess. technologically not competent tho...

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Im in Brisbane and often awake at this time Ill have to listen for it,there is military aircraft activity quite often 1-3am maybe your mistaking aircraft for the noise.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
I dont hear anything outside now 100 ks away from you if you are in Brissie. What part..are you near any off the airforce /army bases

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
no trouble with clean air where i live really. i live in bushland outside Bris.

yeah i did hear some noises just before but i don't think it's the same thing. it's a very strange distinct sort of noise and i've only heard it late at night so far (yeah, 1-2 pm is late for me) - if you hear it you'll know it's weird.

maybe listen out at night if you're nearby. been doing it the last few nights this week.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by anglodemonicmatrix

well plenty of aircraft fly over our house, and i saw/heard the whole squadron of those army jets that flew over recently (did you know about that?). But this noise doesn't really sound anything like that.

don't think i live near any army bases. i'm on the southside in bushland.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
A few nights ago here in Los Angeles i heard something similar. And it happened before the big quake in Turkey.

Might be a seismic sound coming from deep under ground. Could even be the entire plate emitting a vibration that can be heard when it bounces off the sky.

The noise occurred around 12:03 am and lasted till 1:05 am.

Description : Have you ever heard the noise a freeway makes during rush hour?

But without the sound of the cars.

And also adding the tone of air being forced at a direction but the weather is calm.

Just so you know how loud it was.....

I was in the bathroom with the window closed and could still hear it.
edit on 4/5/2011 by dreamfox1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Yep I was in Springwood and the 20 F18's flew over in diamond formation at about 500-1000 feet quite a sight and sound.I will listen for your noise later tonight.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by dreamfox1

yeah maybe.

can't believe no one else seems to have heard it. wonder how many from bris are on this forum?

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by rapunzel222
reply to post by dreamfox1

yeah maybe.

can't believe no one else seems to have heard it. wonder how many from bris are on this forum?

Actually someone else did that night and he was also asking what the hell could it be.

Tonight has been super quiet that i can actually hear the boats at the ocean blow their fog horns from Los Angeles.

Kind of too quiet if you ask me

What format does youtube use for uploads so i can upload my recording?

edit on 4/5/2011 by dreamfox1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Ok..so the noise happens at 1/2 am....I'll have a listen

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Yeh I hear it all the time....damn diesel freight trains. Thanks Queensland Rail.
2nd

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by zenius
Yeh I hear it all the time....damn diesel freight trains. Thanks Queensland Rail.
2nd [/quot

i get the joke but just fyi, i dont live near any trains.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by zenius

Zenius where is that profile pictre from . plus Im sure the poster knows the sound of a frieght train

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Yep I heard it from the GC. Then it rained hard

edit on 26-10-2011 by steveknows because: Typo

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by rapunzel222
reply to post by anglodemonicmatrix

well plenty of aircraft fly over our house, and i saw/heard the whole squadron of those army jets that flew over recently (did you know about that?). But this noise doesn't really sound anything like that.

don't think i live near any army bases. i'm on the southside in bushland.

The Army has jets?

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
I was in Brisbane not along ago and heard "The Noise".

Definitely not a jet, thunder or anything like that. It didn't fade in or fade out, when it was going on it was as though it was everywhere from above, a real low rumble..

Its normally been between 12 - 2am.

The only thing that came to mind was haarp bombarding the planet with some sort of vlf/elf waves,,, or something along those lines.. But I haven't ruled out natural phenomena at all.

strange and funky times

top topics

<<   2 >>

join