It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MARTIAL LAW Happening Now! Introduced throughout USA Cities thru 'Occupy' Protests - As Planned.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by FreedomXisntXFree

Is there somewhere I can read this alleged "official" statement? That voice makes my ears bleed, so I'm not going to listen to it, but I'll read it if it's available anywhere to be read.

I do note that according to the OWS website, there IS NO official statement, but I suppose that can be argued against on the grounds that there is also no "official" OWS website...

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
If all of you Alex Jones bull#-eating posters actually got up off your asses and 'protested', I wouldn't be the least bit concerned because every single day it is the same exact thing over here. Its like the movie groundhog day but the website is playing Bill Murrays Character.

For Instance,
Someone posts they think we are going to invade Iran.
Another poster so matter of factly 'confirms' it when they say they saw 4 F-A/18 hornets in the sky near their house, so the invasion HAS to be on becaused THEY havent seen hornets fly there before.
Posters defend the leaders of Iran as if they arent the barbaric, murderous zealots they are. I bet you fools really think the hikers were trespassing on Iranian land and were US spies, dont you?
You call the doubters 'Sheep'
The invasion never happens.
The post falls into ATS hell

In this case,
Poster cannot WAIT (After all, they've been posting about how Martial Law is going to take over America since 2003 and have been looking like a fool each and every year; and thus cannot wait to redeem themselves) to spread the news that 'MARTIAL LAW HAPPENING NOW!'.
I swear, half of you want Martial Law to go in effect just so you could tell us 'sheep' "I told you so!"
But what is going on doesn't count as martial law. 3,000 people?
I like how one poster mentioned where are the stadiums filled with protestors? There isnt enough protestors to fill up a stadium. In this case, there isn't enough Protestors in Oakland to fill up a High School Football stadium.
Anyways, then the responses are of some 16 year oldish sounding stupid threats against the government, or you go off about 'what you should do and how you should fight back' when you coudn't fight your way out of a paper bag, and

it goes on and on.

Martial law never comes close to happening.

the Post gets ignored.
You still call the doubters 'sheeple', and another poster chimes in about how the doubters are all agents for the NWO. OOOOk.
The subject dies.

and Life goes back to normal at ATS.

Anyhow, I really and sincerely wish all you nutcase anti USA (you know who I am pointing too, the 'we deserved to get hit on 9-11' crowd, the 'i hope russia and china defeat us if we go to war' or the 'Iran is so peaceful, let them have the nuke!' posters) nuttcases really do get rounded up by martial law soldiers who take you to FEMA camps and make you work for bush/obamas' New World Order, so me and all the other people could reasonably talk about the Grey Alien conspiracy. and Bigfoot too, but not too much, b/c Bigfoot still scares the # out of me.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Seriously, do you even know what Martial Law means?

Overreaction to protesters, regardless of how unneccesary or inhumane, does not make Martial Law.

Now, if our intrepid OWS brothers and sisters were being shot and left to rot in the street, with no warning or remorse, THEN we could have this conversation.

Hyperbolic, at best OP.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by jimnuggits

"Martial Law in Oakland" = 59 Flags

"Oakland Police Overreact" = maybe 4 Flags

Dude needs flags, don't hate.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

Originally posted by Mindweaver
Why dont we just protest the real issues?
Not worry about violence?

I've been wondering this for a while now.
Everyone wants to talk about the police violence, but every minute that you do, is a minute that you are NOT discussing how to make the protests more effective.
All this police violence, arrests etc... are in no way helpful to achieving any kind of goal. So why expend any energy on it?

How about this for an idea...
- obey the law
- come up with a plan
- follow that plan while obeying the law
- dont get sidetracked.

Agreed...thx to you and Mindweaver......."obey the law" god it is that simple....if everyone obeyed the law the cops would be out there with you drinking coffee and badmouthing their bosses as well lol.....

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

How about this for an idea...
- obey the law
- come up with a plan
- follow that plan while obeying the law
- dont get sidetracked.

That is exactly what TPTB want you to do. They now you have absolutely no chance achieving anything within the system, it is by design.

While you sit doing nothing, their grip is getting stronger everyday.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ignant

ordo. ab. chao. #ows is either retarded or is in cahoots with the 1pct.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
How come this thread is still up and running? It is false propaganda, is it not? Either way, I'm outta here. Keep reading about Martial Law that does not exist....yet.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   

The Public Law 109-364 or the "John Warner Defense Authorization Act of 2007 (H.R.5122), allows the President to declare a "public emergency" & station troops anywhere in America & take control of state-based National Guard units without the consent of the governor or other local authorities, in order to "suppress public disorder".

The law also facilitates militarized police round-ups & detention of "PROTESTERS", so-called "ILLEGAL ALIENS", " POTENTIAL TERRORISTS", & other "DESIRABLE" for detention in facilities already contracted for & under construction by Halliburton.

Source

If this escalates it WILL be seen as public disorder. Then we will see true Martial law...I still think the whole OWS is part of a bigger agenda by the elite to TAKE us to martial law.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by robomont

And i stick by my proposal that the ignorant should watch what they say and stay seen and not heard.....almost all your issues come from legislation not the legal system. If you couldnt understand what I just said you have an IQ of less than 80 and you will do well in court since your to dull to have responsibility. I come from a blue collar family and with a little work I promise you that most laws are pretty easy to understand. But since people dont want to do the work or cant they pay lawyers. Almost all your arguments are based on misplaced anger and just general low intelligence it would seem. Like I said Id rather live with this govt than a bunch of idiots who have more anger than brains.....there are bad lawyers just like any profession but hanging people will help nothing and move us to mob rule

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aestheteka
What did you expect?
How did you really think this was going to end? That the banks and government would just capitulate to the multitude of often contradictory demands? Or just send in the riot piloice and clear the streets? I'd be surprised if they even know what the demands are. I'm still trying to work out what the point of OWS is.

The US isn't used to protesting. Look what happens in Europe every time there is a strike.

This is being organized and manipulated by the occupant of the WH.
They want this, cut and dried.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox
reply to post by Wookiep

Well, the occupy movement is generally "leftist" so most people on ATS support their silencing by any means possible. Violence, preferably.

Personally,

I believe "If you dont believe in freedom of speech for those that you disagree with, you dont believe in it at all."
Sadly, both sides are guilty as charged in that realm.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wookiep
Regardless of anyone's opinion of the un-organized demands coming from this protest so far.....

I don't like hearing things like I did just now at around 2 min 38 seconds in the second video:

" Occupy demonstrators were told the plaza would be a "free speech" space until 10:00pm"

"Free speech space"?? Now, I've heard of these so-called "free speech zones" in passing before, (haven't taken it too seriously as of yet) but oh, I sure hope that is something the reporters just made up and not an "official statement" by the police. If we keep hearing terms like this getting thrown around then we may have ourselves a little more than kids banging on bongos in the park on our hands....
edit on 26-10-2011 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

Look up the 2008 DNC convention in Denver for more on the "Free Speech Zones". Here are some news articles. Remember, this was thought up by the DNC, implemented by John Hickenlooper (Democrat) and supported for the President Elect, Barack Obama (Democrat).

Denver Post
Hickenlooper Lies About It

edit on 27-10-2011 by navy_vet_stg3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Having viewed and followed some of these protest with some interest, the facts are always skewed, as is the entire videos of such. They never tell the entire story, and ultimately show what would be the most sensational of shots. Those are the money pictures, those that sell.

The ultimate problem is that there are very few videos that show what leads up to the actual cause of the police to use rubber bullets and tear gas on the crowds and leads to many questions that are not asked, rather the assumption is that the government is enacting martial law, something that has not been shown or proven.

Consider this, the police are charged with keeping the peace, and protecting persons and property. That is their job, to include investigating all crimes and to arrest, detain and provide evidence in all courts to provide a fair trail to those accused with the premise that a person is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.

Now we have these protests, and so far all of the cities and police are adhering to the laws, to include to allow for the protestors to protest and to protest as long as they followed the laws of the city, state and country. However, as it is being shown, many of the protestors are not there for the best of intentions, breaking the laws and causing the problems and thus the police are told that the protestors have to go.

The question that should be asked, is who threw the first punch, who committed the first act of violence, was it the police, or the protestors? After all if it was the protestors, then they are in the wrong and have neglected the one tenant of the law on protests that they should be considering, you can protest, but protest peacefully. Breaking the laws to flaunt and push, and ultimately to try the patients of the different levels of the government, and the people are not a good idea. And if it is true, that they were throwing rocks, and stones, and items at the police, then they cease to be protests, but are now a mob, and should be shut down.

Make no mistake, I do agree with the right to peacefully protest, but those who throw the first punch loses all creditability with the ones who matter, ultimately the public.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ignant

I myself are all for OWS but still know this is just the beginning we need to be strong and remain as peaceful as we can but a confrontation is inevitable in nearly every historical protest through out history. This being the most important movement that has ever occuerd in history and the ramification of this movement if successful will end all and change all. So through this we will see the worst ever type of response from TPTB have ever displayed. BE strong OWS

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
QUIT DELAYING THE INEVITABLE!

CIVIL WAR FOR EVERYONE!

Then things would at least become interesting!

This will not end any other way.
You think the big elite are just going to have a rush of sympathy to help
these poor people?

NO!

This is easier for them, that way they have all the complainers in ONE spot.
Where they can continually brutalize them with police force - with just enough police
that it makes it difficult for anyone to convict, or lay charges on someone "Doing their job"

Peaceful protest isnt going to do #, except win over the
hearts of the people too chicken # to fight tooth and nail!

Your people and your country are being slapped in the face every #ing day!

This is a good start, but really, it has to evolve into legitimate action.

It's the human way...

Underground Militia networks would be quite effective!

(anyone who disagrees for the sake of peace, I wont have nothin' of it!)

There is not much to live for anymore in this # system we call america - it's either for yourself, or for someone else.

Which is it going to be?

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
The natural progression is that a revolution occurs.

The power elite RULING the USA have TRASHED the law of the land, the US Constitution, Bill of Rights, and most importantly they have tried and succeeded in obstructing "The People" from enjoying their God Given Rights.

The only thing that can prevent an all out war between the elite rulers and the ordinary people in the USA is that they step down and LEAVE the country, now.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SecondAmendmentUser

Precisely - I do not know how big the hearts of these protesters are - But to even consider that the "entity" they are protesting against will actually change their mind, is baffling - it does not have "classic" human emotion - it does not operate off an opinion conjured during a beer in the back yard -- These are souls with a plan, a very intelligent and brash example of the amount of occult methods still being used today!

In occultism of any sort (or any methods that tap into the unknown mechanics of existence) - Emotion in this path of life is considered a weakness, instead they USE emotion to achieve reaction/outcome.

These are not DUMB elites, they are there for a reason, the pulled the whool over everyones eyes, and got away with it, by bribing human emotion.

These people are so far past the idea of saving a society, they want to destroy it, for their own benefit -- to start FRESH, it's like Nazi Party, except dressed in flowers and good intentions!

This is the earth, you're brought up thinking everyone has your best interests at heart - but the people who have been here before, and remember it, are not here to # around!

YOU ARE BEING MANIPULATED!
See through the bull# and lethargic actions being taken!

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join