It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MARTIAL LAW Happening Now! Introduced throughout USA Cities thru 'Occupy' Protests - As Planned.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by nuttin4U
People keep screaming...."Constitution this and constitution that"....but when are they gonna actually APPLY what the constitution says to do? Are you waiting for the constitution to pick up a weapon, and fight for you? And, don't you have the right to BEAR ARMS? So then, why don't you. You have the 'RIGHT'....so....protest...while packing the heat!

Oh, yeah....that's a GREAT idea, Nuttin'! Just hit the streets and start cappin' off rounds at the law!

Get a grip!

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy

Originally posted by Daedal
Wait til the troops come home and they see this!!!

You know, all this talk about the "troops" intimidating the police is getting old. The police aren't threatened by vets! The vets aren't walking around carrying guns and other weapons like the cops are!

In fact, a large population of cops are FORMER MILITARY THEMSELVES!

Stop it already!

It won't be intimidation or about carrying guns..Even the the government acknowledges it themselves.

This is what the Department of Homeland Security thinks about our military men and women who are overseas fighting on our behalf:

Source

the return of military veterans facing significant challenges reintegrating into their communities could lead to the potential emergence of terrorist groups or lone wolf extremists capable of carrying out violent attacks

That's a real good possibility considering we already have young men being arrested in America who are military and have Islamic beliefs. (Not that Islam is the problem)

Naser Abdo: Al-Qaeda's Ideal Recruit

Source

American soldier Naser Abdo was arrested near the Fort Hood military base on July 27, 2011, after arousing the suspicion of a clerk at a local weapons and ammunition store.

Following his arrest, Abdo allegedly claimed that he was intending to carry out an attack against a restaurant in Killeen, Texas, that is popular with off-duty soldiers from the Fort Hood military base. Abdo was found to have weapons and bomb components in the hotel room in which he was staying. In the year before his arrest, Abdo had previously made headlines as a Muslim soldier who, after enlisting in the military, began to believe that serving in the American military while it was engaged in wars in Muslim countries ran counter to the tenets of his faith. In the summer and fall of 2010, Abdo sought to avoid deployment to Afghanistan and engaged in a campaign seeking Conscientious Objector status, which would allow him to leave the Army without consequences

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Daedel, I'm fully aware of how our government is trying to lay the groundwork to promote our own vets as our next terrorist threat....and it is appalling--it makes me sick. However, I don't see what that has to do with my previous comment you are responding to?

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

NightGypsy,I understand.

I wasn't using the comment as intimidation,was just pointing out what has already been stated previously in regards to our " America soldiers coming home, " to a hostile environment.Which may be setting the stage for said "threats" to transpire.

edit on 26-10-2011 by Daedal because: Error

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

People keep screaming...."Constitution this and constitution that"....but when are they gonna actually APPLY what the constitution says to do? Are you waiting for the constitution to pick up a weapon, and fight for you? And, don't you have the right to BEAR ARMS? So then, why don't you. You have the 'RIGHT'....so....protest...while packing the heat!

Oh, yeah....that's a GREAT idea, Nuttin'! Just hit the streets and start cappin' off rounds at the law!

Get a grip!

You get a grip! People should stop talking about the constitution then. The constitution says MUCH about situations like this. It was the reason WHY it was created.....to prevent things like this from happening. And, i NEVER said.....start cappin off rounds. So please, don't put words into my posts, that i NEVER used!

As a matter of FACT......my solution is rather SIMPLE...and quite effective....and, it's called BOYCOTTING! STOP USING THEIR FRICKEN SERVICES....................MORONS! You are FEEDING THE BEAST! Let me guess, you still have a 'job', which pays taxes to the MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX.....don't you? You still use the banking system? You still drive? You still shop at Walmart? Should i continue? Got a cell phone? Direct tv or dish? Still watch T.V.? If so, get back in line...with the rest of the SHEEPle!

And since i need to 'get a grip'....would you have said that, to this:

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -Thomas Jefferson
edit on 26-10-2011 by nuttin4U because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daedal
reply to post by NightGypsy

NightGypsy,I understand.

I wasn't using the comment as intimidation,was just pointing out what has already been stated previously in regards to our " America soldiers coming home, " to a hostile environment.Which may be setting the stage for said "threats" to transpire.

edit on 26-10-2011 by Daedal because: Error

Okay......

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   

As a matter of FACT......my solution is rather SIMPLE...and quite effective....and, it's called BOYCOTTING! STOP USING THEIR FRICKEN SERVICES....................MORONS! You are FEEDING THE BEAST! Let me guess, you still have a 'job', which pays taxes to the MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX.....don't you? You still use the banking system? You still drive? You still shop at Walmart? Should i continue? Got a cell phone? Direct tv or dish? Still watch T.V.? If so, get back in line...with the rest of the SHEEPle!

What did you type your post with? Computer? Cell phone?

You pay a monthly service fee to do so?

Or is there a way to post on teh ATS from off the grid?

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Get a grip!

You get a grip! People should stop talking about the constitution then. The constitution says MUCH about situations like this. It was the reason WHY it was created.....to prevent things like this from happening. And, i NEVER said.....start cappin off rounds. So please, don't put words into my posts, that i NEVER used!

Nuttin'.....what is one supposed to think when you start advocating going out there with your gun strapped on!

Now, as for your second paragraph, I completely AGREE with you....but it's quite a departure from what you were suggesting when you first posted! Seems like you're back-tracking a bit here.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Martial law??

Hardly.

Ignant is just continuing the thread pattern he/she follows:

1. Start with a tiny bit of fact,
2. Blow things completely out of proportion,
3. Add opinions and sometimes just plain falsehood presented as facts,
4. Throw in words like "martial law", "doom", "the end", "energy weapons",
5. Stir into a fear-mongering swill,
6. Then press the Post Thread button.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus

Good LORD, I don't know what I'm laughing harder at.....your post.......or your screen name.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus

I use my computer, and internet service....simply because i still need to keep in touch, with friends and family. Nice try tho'. As for the rest of the things i've posted, i've been doing those things for 4 years now. I let my driver's license expire, i stopped working and started my own business, i don't use the banking system, and i don't watch tv.

So please, my 30 dollars a month, HARDLY constitutes as contributing to 'their cause'....cuz that's about ALL they get from me. Most of you pay that in late fees....or at the pump!

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

You forgot "extinction level." LOL

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Get a grip!

Nuttin'.....what is one supposed to think when you start advocating going out there with your gun strapped on!

Now, as for your second paragraph, I completely AGREE with you....but it's quite a departure from what you were suggesting when you first posted! Seems like you're back-tracking a bit here.

Not back tracking at all....just making a point....DONT BRING A KNIFE TO A GUN FIGHT! I mean, what's the point of HAVING RIGHTS and NEVER USING THEM? HAHHAHAHA Oh, the irony!

I am not advocating violence, at all, i'm just saying....either exercise your "rights" or shut the heck up! Plain and simple!

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   

You forgot "extinction level." LOL

You're right.
That's a big one to forget, too.

Shame on me.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by nuttin4U

I see....so you've only dipped your pinky toe into the grid, while the rest of you is all woodsy and beardy.

Why not go whole hog? Carrier pigeon, smoke signals, etc.? You can't pick and choose and only take sips of the poison!

Okeedokee. .

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ColAngus

Why not go whole hog? Carrier pigeon, smoke signals, etc.?

I'm dying over here......

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

OP is merely honing his craft.

Too many folks these days half-@ss it when it comes to fear mongering.

Ignant, you keep aiming for those closing-in-fast-on-us stars!

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Well,

I have to report no action here in the lonely midwest...................

I have a feeling that NYC will be the only one in chaos because nobody talks of your movement around here......

I travel many of southern Illinois towns and cities., Carbondale being one of them. When I go to BK for lunch or stop in a gas station, I do not see hatred(of anything)......anywhere around here...........No signs, nothing....Just people going on about their business...............

Now if there was a rally at SIU, nobody is talking about it.

If "you people" want your revolution, I am afraid your are going to have to wait............

This is just LJ01's opinion on the matter......sorry I am not on the doom bandwagon today.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join