It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MARTIAL LAW Happening Now! Introduced throughout USA Cities thru 'Occupy' Protests - As Planned.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
The reporter lies. I was in similar protests back in 2006 and I can tell you for sure, the police started this as they were ordered by the government (The media also told similar lies to us, so that's why I know.).

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
exactly. Dept Homeland Security (a Division of MILITARY Defense) now presides over FEMA, NASA, and every 'executive' subdepartment including local law enforcement. the days when state cops can question or talk back to feds regarding jurisdiction is and has been over some 10 yrs ago. puppetsss

if you're waiting for Barry to make a speech and literally declare martial law, yea take a clue yall whats going on progressively with each new riot, decisions are being made and a plan is being executed toward a goal. by our Police state..

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by tamusan
reply to post by Sentinel412

I don't think it's the Americans who own many guns that are out protesting.

Do not doubt us dearest, remember all you other folks from across the oceans never thought it would go here, as we said before we are patient adn tolernat, we take our time, we analyze our actions, we are not nuts enough to brign our weapons out YET. no that will happen when about half the americans are on the streets protesting, SHoot the riots havent even started. Only reason oakland had problemsis law thinks they can stop us, but watch it aint over tell the FAT man SINGs "Uncle"
edit on 26-10-2011 by lbndhr because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Yep thats about the size of it.

This is just the warm up show while people are buying bread cheese and wine. A bear and a cow for some early folks in the stands.

The gladiators wont step into the arena until everyone has their seats and just leaving with some blood spill isnt the way that works. The crowd needs what they came for.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ignant

Well, I find it interesting that the MSM is saying there isn't any clear reason why the police are using that amount of force. The anchor in the second vid says the police appear "heavy-handed." It certainly is a report that leans in favor of the protestors.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I have to admit, when I saw an "Occupy Oakland" starting up, I knew the s*** was gonna hit the fan soon. The fact is.....Oakland don't play. These cops are asking for big trouble........and it's comin'.....it's comin......

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by lbndhr

The only thing I have going across oceans right now is my money, and that is outward from the U.S. I was born in the U.S., and so were many, many generations of my family. So, I don't know what you mean by across the oceans.

I own plenty of firearms, and I will offer no support for your movement. My friends also have plenty of firearms, and they don't seem to be jumping up to get your back either. I think it's pretty stupid to turn to violence. All of you will be decimated by law enforcement very quickly.

I don't have a U.S. bank account. I haven't for 7 years. I don't buy anything I do not need. I limit my taxable income. My monetary contribution into the system is almost nothing. I've done more damage than most of the protestors.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ignant

What would happen if lets say 80% of the American people got "the blue flu" for 3 days, not driving, buying gas or anything staying home. No one in the streets to tear gas. No one to arrest. No one anywhere! Could you imagine the taxes lost? The lack of money trading hands costing the banks and big businesses Billions? Can't use your cell phone or the internet too. I think this would get the attention from the system more than any OWS activities.

What do you think?

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
People keep screaming...."Constitution this and constitution that"....but when are they gonna actually APPLY what the constitution says to do? Are you waiting for the constitution to pick up a weapon, and fight for you? And, don't you have the right to BEAR ARMS? So then, why don't you. You have the 'RIGHT'....so....protest...while packing the heat!

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Avoiceinthewilderness
reply to post by ignant

What would happen if lets say 80% of the American people got "the blue flu" for 3 days, not driving, buying gas or anything staying home. No one in the streets to tear gas. No one to arrest. No one anywhere! Could you imagine the taxes lost? The lack of money trading hands costing the banks and big businesses Billions? Can't use your cell phone or the internet too. I think this would get the attention from the system more than any OWS activities.

What do you think?

Ding, ding, ding.........WE HAVE A WINNER. Forget 3 days.....lets all get sick, til they MAKE US BETTER, by changing their policies. Now, IMAGINE THAT! That's how you protest! In order to kill a snake, you have to chop off it's head....and this snake's head is..........MONEY!

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Avoiceinthewilderness

I think that's the best idea floating around right now. Keeping money from flowing their direction is the only way to make them see.

link   

Originally posted by Avoiceinthewilderness
reply to post by ignant

What do you think?

I know you posed that question for Ignant, but I would like to say I agree with you 100%. Such a thing would be devastating to those in power.

link   
Wait til the troops come home and they see this!!!

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daedal
Wait til the troops come home and they see this!!!

You know, all this talk about the "troops" intimidating the police is getting old. The police aren't threatened by vets! The vets aren't walking around carrying guns and other weapons like the cops are!

In fact, a large population of cops are FORMER MILITARY THEMSELVES!

Stop it already!

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ignant

Do you have a link, source for these cities, places declaring martial law? There is an Occupy movement in my state as well and haven't heard of my area declaring martial law. Is that something that is posted in the paper, on the news? Just curious.
edit on 26-10-2011 by queenofsheba because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

edit on 26-10-2011 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by superluminal11
I'm only going to show you once so pay attention. Only takes 2-3 of you to stand up effectively and most will back ya.

If you dont like the noise take ear plugs and pad up for bing bag sting.

However---Being that evil is in me as well I know how to spot it in the others...More than likely this is the very response they want from you so they can put down the flash bangs and bing bag guns and pull the real artillary.

I know I know....I have a better answer.
Write your congressman...LOL

Thatta fixem

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by superluminal11

Remember, once you use violence, they can resort to lethal force with no accountability.

Also, remember this. If they also drag me off to some detention camp, because of some nonsense started by the protesters, I will be resorting to violence against former protesters. I am sure I will not be alone.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join