It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MARTIAL LAW Happening Now! Introduced throughout USA Cities thru 'Occupy' Protests - As Planned.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Grim:

Worse is that the ordinary people have been conditioned, brainwashed, and trained to believe that "all humans are alike". This could not be further from the truth, from cultural, to genetic, to actual origin of various parts of humanoid beings the differences are gaping, and because the general public have been "educated" to buy into this fraud, it is preventing the awakening to the actual reality.

Just one example...they don't call the royal families "blue bloods" for nothing.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by SecondAmendmentUser

Could not have said it better myself.

It's kind of like the claws of this brainwash are hooked so deep in the mind that in order to remove it, it would surely shock the mind of the individual, and set them on one of two paths.

1. They pull up their shorts, and accept that they've been wronged.

2. Act like a Christian who has had an indisputable amount of evidence put against him - and put up the walls of ignorance - pop them fingers in their ears.... and la la la all the way back home.

Or the ideal. but unlikely scenario - 3. Have a complete mental collapse...

(Kind of like pulling an arrow out of your chest - so that you may finally die)
edit on 27-10-2011 by GrimTroll because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Feltrick

No we are not. Whose rights are the protestors infringing upon?

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
There are a lot of calls for a civil war/ revolution here and I cant believe that anyone saying that either actually believes in it or has done more than say the first thing that comes in their head. If there ever comes a point where the actual police state comes down on us I fully believe we should fight back. At this point though we need to be protesting and using non-violent means....I think most importantly we need to show those who havent opened their eyes what is going on. But those who believe in a war cant seriously believe that things are so bad that you are willing to watch your family and friends die, lose everything you have, and create a situation where our quality of life will severely diminished for many years

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

No we are not. Whose rights are the protestors infringing upon?

Hmmm, the owners of the property they are pitching their tents on for one. When they march down the middle of a street they are infringing on the rights of the drivers to freely travel along those roads.

What's funny though, is that none of you understand you are being played. You are all just a left wing answer to the Tea Party movement..a movement that has also been corrupted. You will be used and abused by a political machine that wants nothing more than to stay in power and keep using you. Some of you will be injured and some may even be killed, but after the election has been won, you will be ignored.

Enjoy your time in the limlight! Maybe some of you will be invited to the DNC Convention where you will be put on display for all the world to see. Ask yourself where did all of those anti-war protestors go after President Obama won the election?

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Feltrick

What's funny though, is that none of you understand you are being played. You are all just a left wing answer to the Tea Party movement..a movement that has also been corrupted. ?

Funny because there are people of all types at these protests, left, right, libertarian, anarchist, ect ....

You my friend have been played by the elite corporate media that is feeding you lies like always.

If you pay one lick of attention to the Corporate News Network, BSNBC, Faux News Channel, ect, it is YOU that have been played.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Well, I guess we'll find out in the lead up to the election. We'll see what the protestors are doing the day after President Obama wins his election.

Don't get too disappointed when a year from now your groups are disavowed by an administration that used you to get reelected.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Feltrick

Well, I guess we'll find out in the lead up to the election. We'll see what the protestors are doing the day after President Obama wins his election.

Don't get too disappointed when a year from now your groups are disavowed by an administration that used you to get reelected.

Elections....what elections....these things at least on the national level have been completely rigged for decades now...ever read the book, "VOTESCAM, The Stealing of America. " ?

As if it matters whether you get elite corporate globalist shill Soetoro, or elite corporate globalist shill Bush..you get the idea...they are all the same stoolies working for the elite. They just put on a little window dressing to fool the masses into thinking there IS a real difference. The bottom line is ....THERE ISN'T A DIFFERENCE AT ALL!

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   

No.. you are being played by the media trying to paint this as the left answer to the tea party.
It is meant to be bipartisan, but the right is terrified that it is somehow a giant leftist movement.
Everyone and their mother are trying to hijack this for the left, but it is not a left movement.

What private property? You were talking about them being in a park and someone else not being able to enjoy it because of them. That is the argument you were making so that is what I am addressing.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join