It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lies lies lies.................

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
simple two links

1) the pigs lies

2) the truth

I don't think they can do this, if I'm wromg please let me know. ......kids where there & it was all under the law... how can you shoot pepper spray & sand bags in a croud when there kids there?!?!?

edit on 26-10-2011 by Gemwolf because: Removed all caps from title

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
May be the parents should have thought about this before they brought them into this type of situation...

Maybe the parents should be the ones at blame?

No offence (even though I know you will take it) People like you breed and foster the idea of a "nanny state".
edit on 26-10-2011 by mileysubet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by mileysubet

Agreed 100% , at no point do you take a child into a place where they could be hurt. BUT as a cop there to protect the peaple should you fire sandbag rounds into a croud with kids in it that isnt doing anything wrong?.........come on now , you know thats wrong !

No offence taken

edit on 10/26/2011 by dedpope because: respect

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by dedpope
reply to post by mileysubet

Agreed 100% , at no point do you take a child into a place where they could be hurt. BUT as a cop there to protect the peaple should you fire sandbag rounds into a croud with kids in it that isnt doing anything wrong?.........come on now , you know thats wrong !

No offence taken

edit on 10/26/2011 by dedpope because: respect

Did they and would you if the tables were turned consider the fact that children where present?

Honestly it would probably be the last thing on mind, I would think that the parents would have left their children at home supervised in a safe place.

I would have been more worried about getting the job done without getting my skull caved in with a rock or stick.
edit on 26-10-2011 by mileysubet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Whatever errors of judgment that parents may or may not make.

The police and those responsible for upholding the law and protecting all sheeple or people and children regardless of the situation should not take any form of action that would put any children at risk of harm or trauma. FULLSTOP! And if they did then they are endangering children which is itself a crime is it not?

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
complex situation.

Besides the children part. it is becoming a problematic situation.

If they want to be taken seriously, they have to retain a peaceful protest mantra.

With violence it only makes things unstable, and will cause more in kind.
Also they have to allow medical staff when needed. Nothing is gained by denying them access.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by RP2SticksOfDynamite

YES YES YES , I think "if the shoe was on the other foot" I would step back & stand down! ............... by no means am I saying that taking kids to this is a good thing, but if I was a "PIG" I wouldn't fire on a kid ! They are going too far IMO! just saying
peace & love

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
As a protestor you can not deny access. the PD or FD has just as much right to be in the crowd as the participants. Plain and simple....They "protestor" were breaking the law by denying access for public safety.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Interesting how the press was kept a block away, so that the truth of what exactly transpired could not be reported. It's easy to say that protesters were throwing rocks and bottles etc. to justify using tear gas and bean bag/rubber bullets.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Umm kids can get hurt anywhere and are everywhere. Now if the police where in a bank with robbers and there happened to be kids present but the cops sprayed the robbers I would not hold it against them and its not the parents fault for taking the kid to the bank. The point is if it was justified action then stuff happens. If it was unjustified then that's a different story and they should be held liable for child endangerment. Kids just like adults have the right to be in almost any public setting even peace full protests taking their kids does not make them bad parents now if they where teaching their kid to lob rocks etc.. that would be bad.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I don't see why parents would not be bringing their kids to protests, it's not like if they were going there to cause a crime... You wants to show to your childrens how to stand for their freedom, you're not going to teach them that by hiding them. Thoses of you who says you should not bring childrens to thoses LAWFUL protest are probably part of the problems.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
It is perfectly right to take your kids to a protest to teach them how to live life.. on the flip side, you as a parent take the risk they will be harmed by the police/protesters. These are after all little people in an agitated crowd and the risk of crushing etc is probably greater than the risk of the police harming them.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   

The point is if it was justified action then stuff happens. If it was unjustified then that's a different story and they should be held liable for child endangerment.
reply to post by jonco6

I agree but it wasn't right, they had no right to fire on the peaple. they did nothing wrong & were playing nice. OK this is what it breaks down to.

A) the peaple have a right to protest (in a leagal manner) & bringing there kids there is ok....(but not advised)

B) the cops should respect the order & be there to "keep the peace"

C) At no time should a person fire on a group of peaple knowing there are kids in it! there are other ways to deal with the issue!

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Either way you look at it, this is getting out of hand. This is only the beginning.

Maybe a very popular band needs to do a free show at each protest. It's kinda hard to be mad when music is playing.

U2?

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
that may be a good thing but look at this .... its getting bad & I fear for them

link
edit on 10/26/2011 by dedpope because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by dedpope

that may be a good thing but look at this .... its getting bad & I fear for them

link
edit on 10/26/2011 by dedpope because: (no reason given)

& scroll the pic's they are BAD, no one should go through this @#$%^ ! I mean it !!!!!!!

!!!!!! Expect Us !!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   

This is not a Child and do not need to stay at home

Do i miss something?

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Human0815

no you didn't miss anything, but the fact is that in the group of ppl there was kids, all the pics show ppl getting hit with sandbag rounds & such , but if & I say "IF" there was kids there then they needed to refrane from shooting! thats all I'm saying! , and again, peace & love friends

top topics

join