It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do these manipulated Apollo images hide an unknown civilization?

page: 29
<< 26  27  28   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Are you still obsessing about hoaxed Moon footage?

That was a joke, there is no need to be hostile or aggressive...

Originally posted by Illustronic
I just find it silly that someone looks so closely at every singe photograph from the Apollo missions from his armchair and is going to tell me that something is wrong or missing and that person likely never did any off road quad running. If they did, did they backtrack to see if every tire tracks were always apparent? Its just silly for people to analyze such things in my opinion, especially from photographs, especially on a light diffused lunar surface.
No, but parts of the lunar surface where a moon-boot beneath the weight of an astronaut makes a clear impression on the dusty surface means an impression is easy to make there. Any shots of the rover's wheels with footprints behind and in front of them without any tracks at all leading into them are of interest to anomaly hunters.
edit on 10/2/12 by Pimander because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/2/12 by Pimander because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuminousCosmos

You are a true diamond and don't deserve this Numinous but.....

It looks like NASA have been working hard with their presentation. Here's a modern improved example of a NASA more convincing lunar landscape.

edit on 5/3/12 by Pimander because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuminousCosmos

Now that looks like disturbed lunar soil-almost like tire tracks! I could go through all of these examples and find a logical reason for any of these supposed issues. It's not hard.
So why are there no tire tracks leading into the wheels then? The astronauts boot clearly left a good impression on the surface in front of the tire, therefore it is almost impossible for the rover to have reached its location as the surface was dusty behind the tire too.

Does it levitate and then drop slowly into position? I say Occam would turn in his grave if he looked at your explanations.

new topics

<< 26  27  28   >>

join