It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do these manipulated Apollo images hide an unknown civilization?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
How do we know the images havent been manipulated?

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by underdogradio
If there is a civilization on the moon, why did we stop going there? Especially for an agency that is always having it's funding and programs cut.

Who said the civilization is gone or left their cities unprotected? The photo with the stairs reminded me of a real big cannon. Maybe they were at war with each other and in the end they anihilated themselfs.

Something is very wrong with the secrecy regarding the moon. There is no good reason to alter the images of the moon. Anomalies my ass. If it´s explainable and natural why the secrecy and the odd smudges in most of there images. The moon is or was inhabitated by humans or another species. I always thought the reason why NASA is hiding so much information is because they found something that could change our entire reality or they just protect their findings because it gives them an advantage over their enemies. Maybe we are a alien experiment and the moon was or is a base that was created to watch over us. If NASA would announce that we are indeed an alien experiment it would lead to mass panic and mass suicide. Tell them there is no god and all the religious nutjobs would be furious about it. Religions also keep billions of people in check and they even pay for it with hard money. Why? Do you really think god or whatever gives a sh*t if you pay or not and why do we need churches?

Some astronauts even claimed they were warned by an outside force to never set foot on the moon again. Maybe the outside force forced them to hide what they found because and i really hate this phrase "we are not ready..." but who the f*ck are they to tell us if we are ready or not? I decide if i´m ready or not no one else.

I had my own experiences and i know for a fact that "they" exist but i don´t get the secrecy about it and it looks like they took the matter in their own hands now because the sightings all over the world have increased. They don´t even hide behind cloaking devices or other things anymore. It´s unquestionable that they have technology that is far beyond everything we could ever imagine. It´s time that the world starts to except those things. It´s part of our reality and of our lifes. The only real question is are they friend or foe and is the government involved in all of this and what role do they play.

The naysayers pissing me off. If they can´t except the truth fine with me but the ridicilous debunking attempts are just pathetic. Why are so many people afraid of the truth? Are they really that happy to turn a blind eye on every evidence that gets posted so they can stay in their dreamworld fo a while longer? There is nothing to be afraid of because if they wanted us as slave labour or wipe us out they already would have done that a long time ago.

Why is it so hard for some people to just accept that a ancient civilization lived or lives on the moon? Sure it would have a huge impact on your reality but is that so bad? I would love to see unaltered images of their technolgy and the cities they build plastered all over the net for everybody to see because we are not alone and maybe it would change our perspective about things in life and ourselfs as humans. People need to wake the f*ck up. We are not alone and we never were.

Disclosing the truth about alien life is not a bad thing or wrong because the whole world has the right to know. There is more in life as work,eat,sleep,f*ck and death. Mankind needs to be united and not seperated through stupid things like poor/rich,religions,color of your skin and what not. The seperation made us people weak and we only think about ourselfs. Nobody cares about anything anymore because the goverments decide what´s best for us and look at what they have done in all those centuries. It´s all about money,oil,gold and weapons. It´s funny because money has no real value at all it´s just paper with a number.

Slightly off topic but i think it´s important that people understand that we are not the center of the universe and we have only one planet to live on. We are not alone!

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
ITT: Transformers 3 is based on a true story.
Line number 2
line 3

EDIT: I joined ATS because I like the Aliens and UFOs threads
, but this theory just isn't working for me...
edit on 26-10-2011 by upgrayeddc310t because: edited

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by upgrayeddc310t

God this forum has attracted internet tards from 4chan or something.

Don't care why you joined btw.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by 1967sander

Reminds me of Men in Black when Will Smith was told "People are smart and can handle the truth but crowds are non-thinking unruly and can't handle the truth". Sounds like the sheepole they have been programming all these years. I beleive what is there and the replies that discredit this post who express everything out of "everything is fine" is a hoax are the goverment's disinfo crew at work.

I am glad we are more people here than sheepole

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills

Originally posted by ProudBird
reply to post by Swills

He used some bad ass software, AMS auto multi layer segmentation software, on these photos, and most of, if not all of us do not have access to such software.

Oh....how "convenient" for the OP.

Now then....who can tell us what kind of image manipulation software was available in 1969, 1970, 1971.....etc?

Surely, for any organization committed to *hiding evidence* from Apollo photos that date from the actual historical records and time-frame, they would have had to have very sophisticated computer processing abilities in the 1970s?? I seem to have miss that tidbit from the historical records of the era.

Imagine the immense *team* that wold need to be employed to do this, building a computer that didn't yet exist, writing software that was still a dream for Gates and Wozniak and Jobs.....et al.

Wow! What skilled and genius professionals, hiding all those skills for so many decades.

Yes yes, you can pull the old "how convenient" argument, but that means you're calling this guy a liar, fraud, hoaxer, etc. Because he clearly states what type of software he uses, who uses it (micro biologists), and that you won't be buying from Best Buy. So by your logic this should be an easy case to solve because either the man is lying or telling the truth, and from watching that video and seeing the software being used in action, I believe him.

You have a nasty attitude, just so you know.

So not buying the story of some dude on the internet who, for all rational possibilities, could have actually edited those photos himself then ran them through the filters, is considered having a "nasty attitude"?

Sorry, but just like I don't buy what the government tells me, I don't buy what some guy on youtube tells me either...especially if he happens to agree with what I want to believe. They have to prove it. And so far, even on ATS, nobody has done anything to try and do so.

THAT is a nasty attitude.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by PrimePorkchop

Originally posted by Swills

reply to post by Swills

He used some bad ass software, AMS auto multi layer segmentation software, on these photos, and most of, if not all of us do not have access to such software.

Now then....who can tell us what kind of image manipulation software was available in 1969, 1970, 1971.....etc?

Surely, for any organization committed to *hiding evidence* from Apollo photos that date from the actual historical records and time-frame, they would have had to have very sophisticated computer processing abilities in the 1970s?? I seem to have miss that tidbit from the historical records of the era.

Imagine the immense *team* that wold need to be employed to do this, building a computer that didn't yet exist, writing software that was still a dream for Gates and Wozniak and Jobs.....et al.

Wow! What skilled and genius professionals, hiding all those skills for so many decades.

Yes yes, you can pull the old "how convenient" argument, but that means you're calling this guy a liar, fraud, hoaxer, etc. Because he clearly states what type of software he uses, who uses it (micro biologists), and that you won't be buying from Best Buy. So by your logic this should be an easy case to solve because either the man is lying or telling the truth, and from watching that video and seeing the software being used in action, I believe him.

You have a nasty attitude, just so you know.

So not buying the story of some dude on the internet who, for all rational possibilities, could have actually edited those photos himself then ran them through the filters, is considered having a "nasty attitude"?

Sorry, but just like I don't buy what the government tells me, I don't buy what some guy on youtube tells me either...especially if he happens to agree with what I want to believe. They have to prove it. And so far, even on ATS, nobody has done anything to try and do so.

THAT is a nasty attitude.

You´re kidding right? You ignore everything that´s presented to you as evidence and still demand proof. That´s just stupid. If you are looking for the truth go look for yourself but if you question everything you see what´s the point. Some people are just......

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Very cool thread, thanks for sharing!
Sheesh, be nice people! The OP is just trying to share some information that he found interesting. The findings are definitely very strange. The moon has always interested me, and I've always had a "feeling" that things weren't right. If there was at some point an ancient civilization on the moon, it just baffles me that "they" have managed to hide it from us for so long.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
It's ironic to have a thread that both 'moon hoax' theorists and 'moon concealment' theorist' can feel at home with. Elsewhere you will find theorists on the use/manipulation of quindar tones, (I'm not quite sure the way that leans) in regard to the above. Anyway, I think it is already proven that NASA has crudely manipulated pictures in the past, mostly it seems in dark space backgrounds, maybe to to make the overall image easier on the eye. Armap showed that in past in different threads, with just contrast. Since I don't have this advanced programme to play with, I have to say I am completely out of it as to what is going on. I do have one caveat, that is the completely dark spot that, using the system was able to show up the rocks in a seemingly authentic way, that looked good, but also there seemed to be less use of the system to achieve that, as opposed to the increased 'heavier' use of the system around the 'pyramid' backdrop, which may well already have been crudely manipulated by NASA without much attention to colour tones, and the end result here a perhaps, exaggerated effect.
edit on 26-10-2011 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

What would happen if you used that same software, and *processing* techniques, and applied them to dozens of other photographs? Pick any photos, even some from your last holiday or vacation....of someplace you know. Tell everyone who has starred and flagged to try it themselves, and observe the results. And if one were to get similar results, from photos of say.....a desert on Earth, or one's own photos of the night sky.....??
reply to post by ProudBird

This is a brilliant suggestion. I'd be interested in seeing if the results can be reproduced with ordinary photos although for control you would probably need to use the same or similar film that was used back then. I think the margin for error, smudges and anomalies was much higher in lab processed film than say digital. Just a thought!

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Perfectenemy

Originally posted by underdogradio
If there is a civilization on the moon, why did we stop going there? Especially for an agency that is always having it's funding and programs cut.

Who said the civilization is gone or left their cities unprotected? The photo with the stairs reminded me of a real big cannon. Maybe they were at war with each other and in the end they anihilated themselfs.

Something is very wrong with the secrecy regarding the moon. There is no good reason to alter the images of the moon. Anomalies my ass. If it´s explainable and natural why the secrecy and the odd smudges in most of there images. The moon is or was inhabitated by humans or another species. I always thought the reason why NASA is hiding so much information is because they found something that could change our entire reality or they just protect their findings because it gives them an advantage over their enemies. Maybe we are a alien experiment and the moon was or is a base that was created to watch over us. If NASA would announce that we are indeed an alien experiment it would lead to mass panic and mass suicide. Tell them there is no god and all the religious nutjobs would be furious about it. Religions also keep billions of people in check and they even pay for it with hard money. Why? Do you really think god or whatever gives a sh*t if you pay or not and why do we need churches?

Some astronauts even claimed they were warned by an outside force to never set foot on the moon again. Maybe the outside force forced them to hide what they found because and i really hate this phrase "we are not ready..." but who the f*ck are they to tell us if we are ready or not? I decide if i´m ready or not no one else.

I had my own experiences and i know for a fact that "they" exist but i don´t get the secrecy about it and it looks like they took the matter in their own hands now because the sightings all over the world have increased. They don´t even hide behind cloaking devices or other things anymore. It´s unquestionable that they have technology that is far beyond everything we could ever imagine. It´s time that the world starts to except those things. It´s part of our reality and of our lifes. The only real question is are they friend or foe and is the government involved in all of this and what role do they play.

The naysayers pissing me off. If they can´t except the truth fine with me but the ridicilous debunking attempts are just pathetic. Why are so many people afraid of the truth? Are they really that happy to turn a blind eye on every evidence that gets posted so they can stay in their dreamworld fo a while longer? There is nothing to be afraid of because if they wanted us as slave labour or wipe us out they already would have done that a long time ago.

Why is it so hard for some people to just accept that a ancient civilization lived or lives on the moon? Sure it would have a huge impact on your reality but is that so bad? I would love to see unaltered images of their technolgy and the cities they build plastered all over the net for everybody to see because we are not alone and maybe it would change our perspective about things in life and ourselfs as humans. People need to wake the f*ck up. We are not alone and we never were.

Disclosing the truth about alien life is not a bad thing or wrong because the whole world has the right to know. There is more in life as work,eat,sleep,f*ck and death. Mankind needs to be united and not seperated through stupid things like poor/rich,religions,color of your skin and what not. The seperation made us people weak and we only think about ourselfs. Nobody cares about anything anymore because the goverments decide what´s best for us and look at what they have done in all those centuries. It´s all about money,oil,gold and weapons. It´s funny because money has no real value at all it´s just paper with a number.

Slightly off topic but i think it´s important that people understand that we are not the center of the universe and we have only one planet to live on. We are not alone!

I've thought about this for a while and came to this conclusion. I believe the main reason for NOT disclosing info on past/current civilazations/species is the MONEY factor. Look at the banking protests and bailouts etc... Imagine if the 99% knew we are being visited by extraterrestrials. Fear would be our natural instinct. The next step would be panic and paranoia. Then the BIG reason, we would pull all money out of the BANK for fear of the UNKNOWN future of our species. The banks already are afraid of massive amounts of people emptying their accounts. T.P.T.B are not ready for that stage yet in the N.W.O plan. Would totally crash the current process of their plan that generations before them have started.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I personally believe there are explanations for all that we've seen in that video and claims that people who don't jump to the immediate conclusion of alien bases and so on as being "sheeple" or uneducated masses is a dangerous path in Denying Ignorance.

I would also like to add some good links courtesy of some of the ATS "Old" School members that I was friends with (a lot of this has been discussed going back more than half a decade):
www.clavius.org...
www.badastronomy.com...
liftoff.msfc.nasa.gov...
www.redzero.demon.co.uk...

Out of curiosity I echo what a great member here once said as food for thought to some of the more radical minds jumping to thoughts of "moon forts" and "planetary wars" as automatic conclusions from this video.

What makes you pretty sure that the photos showed something 'the government' didn't want us to see? That sounds rather unlike open minded behavior.

Kano

The government did admit to enhancing some of the photos, for clarity, better illumination of the subjects, etc. Given the technology of that time and knowing they passed through Van Allen belts twice, it wouldn't surprise me at all if plenty of the film had issues. Hidden alien bases and giant glass buildings with "cannons" are most likely not part of that list.

It doesn't make someone ignorant, a debunker, or any other name you want to call them just because they would rather consider all rational scientific possibilities before jumping to the fantastical ones.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

One problem with NASA photos is that everyone has their own version, and NASA has several.

Some time ago there was another thread like this one (although with a different method), and most of the photos that showed signs of tampering didn't come from NASA sites.

As in this case we don't have the source of the images (unless I missed it, I tried to read the whole htread) we cannot know if this work was really done with official NASA photos or not.

Now, for some things I saw in the video:

1 - No amount of filtering, layering or whatever can show things on a photo that were really removed or show things as if looking at it with some kind of X-ray that ignores part of the image to show what's "behind".

That's why what we see on this image
(click for full size)

cannot be what's behind the tape, and even if it was what's behind the first tape, then we have a second tape, but the supposed "hidden image" is not affected in any way by the second tape over it. To me, it's just a subtle difference in brightness or colour of the tape itself, it cannot be anything behind it.

2 - Is it me or is photo AS15-85-11450 presented without the same settings (or filters or whatever you used with the expensive and unavailable software) that you show with photo AS15-85-11451, when you show the "pit is totally black"? And if that black area means that there was some "manipulation" of the "pit" and the sky, why were the wheels of the LRV "manipulated"? They also look black and square.
Does that mean that the manipulation you did is the responsible for that or does it mean that NASA manipulated the image to hide something on the LRV wheels and on some other small areas?

3 - At 08:04, when you talk about the "blue man", you say "because this is the original picture from 10 years ago". What do you mean by that? The photo is much older than that. Once again, as you do not provide sources, I cannot say which photo looks closer to the original, the one more colour or the one with less colour.
One possible explanation for the "blue man" is a processing problem, those were chemical photos, not digital, so they were likely to have problems in the development.

4 - About the last photo, if we cannot even see the astronaut's hands, how could we see the camera? But we can see more in this version of the photo, taken from a NASA site (this one)
. The shadows look correct, at least when we know that they are reflected in a convex surface, and the shadow is behind the object, I don't understand why you say it isn't. Also, the object is not square, JPEG works with squares, that's why you get blocks around small areas of a different colour, or steps in a hill side with a black background. A tip: if it's a square or a rectangle with sides multiple of 8 then it's most likely a result of JPEG compression.

Finally, answering the question "what better evidence do I need?", I need real evidence, not speculation based on JPEG artefacts of images from an unknown source.

Remember, regardless of the tools you use, the data with which you work and the way you work with it are the most important things, if you start with garbage you will always end with garbage. You can turn good data into garbage, but you cannot turn garbage into good data.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
reply to post by ProudBird

So if these photos were edited to make them more 'presentable', where are the originals?

I would prefer to see them in the original format if that's possible. That would be cool.
I have said the same thing many times.

All raw data should be retained and available to public scrutiny - including making the tax payer paid for software needed available. If you manipulate an image and keep the original data to show what you have done there can be no finger pointing. That will not happen! I am convinced it won't because there IS a cover up.

And not all NASA staff are in on it either....

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Pimander

From what I have seen, the ones that look closer to the originals are here.

They are also the highest resolution photos available.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001

The blue "atmosphere" is due to chromatic aberration. Refractor telescopes do that. But look at the space around it: SPACE MONSTERS!

Try it yourselves.
That looks nothing like the stuff being discussed.

I tried all sorts and never produced the space invaders from the SOHO images. You know what I'm talking about no doubt.

ETA: If it is a compression artefact then I love it. The God of Chaos certainly has a great sense of humour.

edit on 26/10/11 by Pimander because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1967sander
reply to post by BagBing

Simple, my image is much older than your sample:

Filename: [C:\SPACE\Apollo Missions\NASA tampering\GPN-2000-001211.jpg]
Filesize: [8583223] Bytes

Start Offset: 0x00000000
*** Marker: SOI (xFFD8) ***
OFFSET: 0x00000000

*** Marker: APP0 (xFFE0) ***
OFFSET: 0x00000002
length = 16
identifier = [JFIF]
version = [1.2]
density = 300 x 300 DPI (dots per inch)
thumbnail = 0 x 0

*** Marker: APP13 (xFFED) ***
OFFSET: 0x00000014
length = 7658
Identifier = [Photoshop 3.0]

Eeeeh, don't want to be a party pooper but the fact that Photoshop 3 is identified means that this may not be the original??

Did they have that software back in the 70s?

Peace out.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Perfectenemy
You´re kidding right? You ignore everything that´s presented to you as evidence and still demand proof. That´s just stupid. If you are looking for the truth go look for yourself but if you question everything you see what´s the point. Some people are just......
That's how the Buddha came to the conclusion he didn't exist! How enlightened.

I think therefore I am. Not too hard now is it?

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Alien civilization? How about movie studio? According to Jay Weidner's research, it was all orchestrated by Stanley Kubrick...

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

reply to post by Swills

Oh what and you seriously think the government uses technology that civilians do? NASA can land on the moon what can you do? can you get to the moon? when will you be able to land on the moon your self in wonder?

Most government programmes are 20 or more years more advanced then what they lead us the public to believe, the government spends billions on super computers, billions...

I would bet everything i own the government had a super computer more powerful then any home PC today in the 1970s,

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join