Rev. Billy Graham still alive?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I just heard on CNN news that Billy Graham is still alive! I don't know if we went through a time warp of some sort but i remember seeing his face in the paper from where he died! somebody else verify this so i don't feel like im going crazy!

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by oneness86

yes

en.wikipedia.org...

Since when is ats better then a wiki?

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   

There is another thread the same as this one posted a while back if you search. I think while he was in the hospital.

Why would you think he was dead?

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by herecomesthesun

i mean verify that someone else remembers his passing

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Whether or not you are crazy is one thing
, however i do believe he is still alive. I remember hearing that his wife died a few years ago, as far as him I think hes still alive and preechin' ! Did you try to "google" it??

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
He's died 2 or 3 times and his son took over,even saw his funeral on CNN,timeline collapses my friend are what brings him back its on another thread here,he definately is connected to the Wizard of Oz himself.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I thought Billy was dead too. Same thing happened to me with Abe Vigoda (Fish) on the old show Barney Miller.

There has been a lot written on this phenomena and as startling as it can be, I do believe it's most often caused by faulty memories and/or premature reports of death.

Then again...*Cues Twilight Zone Theme.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I thought he died in the 90's?.. My mom was all sad and stuff.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I thought he died as well. Is he a vampire?

link   
dp
edit on 25-10-2011 by TsukiLunar because: (no reason given)

link   

He is still alive and kicking! He is 92 years old but his health is declining. He is a man who has fulfilled his life's missions....I think Heaven is ready to take him home.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Here we go again
You will find lots of threads on this timeline stuff. Started with somebody who was convinced Australia had moved on the map and then grew legs.

The human memory is notoriously faulty. That is well known but seems to surprise people when they realize their memories cannot be relied on. Some people can't accept that physiological fact and then you get the timeline nonsense.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   

I remember him dying too. I even recall wondering what Jesus' opinion of his business model would be....

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
If he isn't dead then they have him propped up in the corner with broomsticks and toothpicks holding open his eyelids.

The guy is older than dirt and his Social Security number is 1
edit on 25-10-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by anglodemonicmatrix
He's died 2 or 3 times and his son took over,even saw his funeral on CNN,timeline collapses my friend are what brings him back its on another thread here,he definately is connected to the Wizard of Oz himself.

Or you know... You could just be remembering incorrectly... But that would just be crazy of me to suggest....

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

I get those time shifts myself. Yes, he's still alive.

I hear on the radio, from time to time that so and so just died and the circumstances of the death.

Next day I tell my wife about it, and she checks the internet and says, nope. It didn't happen.

Then a week or so later, that person dies and just like I heard on the radio.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

I normally don't post on any of these kind of threads thinking this is just silliness, but I have to say, yes, I thought I remembered recently a news report that he had died. I am glad to hear that he is still alive though, if in fact that is the case.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Who the hell is Rev. Billy Graham?

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I remember in the recent past hearing of him being sick in the hospital, and definitely remember news of his wife passing, but not him. Wasn't there a debate on this with Nelson Mandela too?

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Originally posted by Blaine91555
Here we go again
You will find lots of threads on this timeline stuff. Started with somebody who was convinced Australia had moved on the map and then grew legs.

I believe it is New Zealand that is "in the wrong place", not Australia. I, for one, recall New Zealand being NE of Australia; however, I think it is more likely that the textbook which taught me this had an error. I have a pretty good memory, particularly when it comes to images.

That being said, until a thread popped up a few years ago about Billy Graham being alive, I too was under the impression that he had passed.

new topics
top topics

<<   2 >>

join