It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gaddafi bodyguard lifts lid on dictator's final days

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Gaddafi bodyguard lifts lid on dictator's final days

www.abc.net.au

One of Moamar Gaddafi's former bodyguards has described the Libyan dictator's desperate last days as fighters closed in on his final stronghold in the town of Sirte.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Just a little more crap coming from the media on the subject where they continue to push the desenseitization and gore metre up and up.
Im sick to the stomach over this whole thing, it really confirms for me the blood lust held by so many westerners today.
Most people dont know the full story of gaddafi and what i find weird is that i assume if this man was his bodyguard, he would have known.
So if he is merley telling the media what they want to know as to not cause a fuss and get a target on his head.
Or the story is fabricated..You be the judge!

www.abc.net.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I've read that horrible things were done to this man, who despite being a depot did really good by his people. And now there's only 3 countries without Rothchild's banking.

I've been praying and asking all day, and won't stop until the Cosmos comes in and rights this school/planet and arrests those kingpins of the dark side starting with the Rothchild's.
edit on 25-10-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ShortMemory

I don't know if I would call this story 100% fabricated, rather a stretch of the truth and full of disinformation...

Every single aspect of the report is seemingly text book, play by play, to be expected information...

The one part that doesn't seem to fit, is the fact that Mansour Dao was still alive to make these statements.
Also, who conducted the interviews? It seems as if Mansour Dao was given different treatment than that of Gaddafi, which on the surface doesn't seem to fit, considering they later killed Gaddafi, why would they have a change in heart and not kill his right hand man that was captured with him.....

"We know that call sign '1' refers to Mo'atissim Gaddafi and that '3' refers to Mansour Dhao, who is commanding the defences. We have an inkling too about someone known as '2', who we have not heard from for a while and who has either escaped or been killed." That person, he believed, was Abdullah Senussi, Muammar Gaddafi's intelligence chief.
www.guardian.co.uk...

But if this is true, that Mansour Dhao was commanding the defences, and those pursuing him knew this, then why would he be treated differently than Gaddafi?
Also, Mansour himself claimed that it was Gaddafi's brothers that were in charge of the defences....
Was Mansour not telling the truth? Isn't Mansour Gaddafi's cousin?
why why why lol, any answers?

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Great Scott!

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Am I the only one that read the headline and thought immediately "Gee, this Body Guard did a terrible job at the whole guarding thing" .. ?

Anyone who's been alive long enough knows that Gaddafi was a bad guy, he lived lavishly and had people who opposed him hung in the streets where everyone could see the result of opposing him.. He used fear to lead, and he hid behind claims of being just a figure and not an official leader.. He had delusions of grandeur ( as if his wardrobe wasn't indication enough ) .. he wasn't a good fella

I'm not saying those filling the void he leaves behind are any better .. too early to know that, but he himself wasn't a good guy.
edit on 25-10-2011 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
The story probably is fabricated. Gadaffi was well known for hiring only female bodyguards. However, most of them did flee the country when the revolution began.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
R.I.P Carlos Santana

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
I've read that horrible things were done to this man, who despite being a depot did really good by his people. And now there's only 3 countries without Rothchild's banking.

I've been praying and asking all day, and won't stop until the Cosmos comes in and rights this school/planet and arrests those kingpins of the dark side starting with the Rothchild's.
edit on 25-10-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

Did really good by his people? What!!!????

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
The people in Libya under Gaddafi’s rule had:

Free education,
Free health care,
Free farmland a house and seeds,
Free energy bills,
$50,000 housing money for just married couples,
Interest free loans,
Debt free country,
Government pays half for your car,
Near free gasoline prices
etc.

I quote Gaddafi:

...Now, I am under attack by the biggest force in military history, my little African son, Obama wants to kill me, to take away the freedom of our country, to take away our free housing, our free medicine, our free education, our free food, and replace it with American style thievery, called “capitalism,” but all of us in the Third World know what that means, it means corporations run the countries, run the world, and the people suffer...

Now they will lose all of that,thanks to "democracy".

And he was the bad guy?

edit on 27-10-2011 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join