It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama gearing up for 2012 race with the help of hollywood

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
just thought this report was funny seeing as all of hollywood is a machine,he sure is picking the best of the best.

"President Obama Holds Secret Meet-and-Greet With Hollywood Execs and Influencers"

full story
edit on 10/25/2011 by dedpope because: fixed link

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I am so dreading having to look at his lying face as he "gears up." Yadda Yadda I whipped out the jammy on Osama and I got us out of Iraq because I am the epitome of a Nobel Peace Prize winner yadda yadda blah...

Link isn't working for me, btw.
edit on 25-10-2011 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
sorry about that its fixed now

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Thanks. Couldn't flag until I read it. Here's a tidbit from your link:

The event was not a fundraiser, and attendees were not asked to donate to the Obama reelection campaign. But those invited have been ardent supporters of the president and were identified as "influencers" with the ability to help Obama shape the national political conversation heading into a tough race in 2012.
www.hollywoodreporter.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by dedpope

Wow....those people are some (heavy hitters) with quite a lot of influence. It should be a very interesting 2012 election.

I really feel that no matter who runs against President Obama......either they will be voted for...or there will be a lot of write-in votes.

You know what ...I am not too sure.....when a person makes their final vote for President.....can we do a write-in?

new topics

top topics

join