It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

November 9th, 2011 and the movie R.E.D with Bruce Willis, Morgan Freeman, John Malkovich.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
An interesting coincidence I recently noticed to do with the November 9, 11 Emergency Broadcast has to do with the movie R.E.D Which stars Bruce Willis, Morgan Freeman, John Malkovich, etc. Well in the movie Malkovich character is a conspiracy NUT, anyways long story short when there is a chopper chasing the crew of them he has binoculars and is reading the markings on the helicopter. You guessed it, he reads out "November, 9er, 7, 4, 8, Charlie".

Now I didn't notice this when I viewed the film 8 months ago, but recently with it being on TV I surfed by and caught the date drop. I usually don't put much stock in this type of information, as I have came of age I don't get as excited about new found information and what not. I have become more accepting of what I have no control over and am not looking for the Answers in everything. Yet this has struck a chord with me, seeing as the number game is so very important to these people in high positions. And seeing that November 9th, 2011 will be 11/9/11. I also relate this to how we may have been somewhat conditioned, or again another coincidence, with the infamous Matrix date plug with Neo's birth date, I believe being September 11.

I just wanted to throw that out there and see what some of you have to say, if anything, on this movie and the November 9 reference. I appreciate any information you all have in regards to helping understand why this is so important since the Emergency Broadcast systems have been mandated in the States since 2000 as a previous poster has stated, and it has taken 11 years later to do a National Test.

Enjoy your day.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by unknown known

The last Nicola Cage movie "Trespass" has a clear flag for a next 9-11 like attack, pointing out the possible target and how it's gonna happen.

The access code of Cage's mansion is 7465. Applying numerology we have 7 + 4 = 11, 6 + 5 = 11, 11/11/11

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

I find all these date things very interesting, there is so many things that seem like they can not be coincidence.
I was watching BBC News US yesterday and at one point they zoomed in on a clock tower at a weird angle, not sure what it was about I had not been paying that much attention. it sounded like the clock face and zoom had nothing to do with what they were talking about. Anyway it stayed there a tad longer then made sense and the time was I believe either 8 or nine minuets after 11. So possibly 11/9

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Also, I believe that ALL U.S. commercial and private aircraft registration numbers start with an 'N' which in the International code is vocalized as 'November'. So the 'November' does not mean too much as far as numerology goes.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
So what happens when you are both wrong?
Just wondering.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I noticed something weird too. You probably wont believe me, and I'm not saying it means anything but I found it quite interesting.
My little one has been away, and I've had some time off, and saturday night I fell asleep on the sofa with BBC news 24 on.
Woke up sunday morning and looked at the tv, it was 9,10am.. as it changed over to 9.11am the screen glitched, and got stuck on an image of a collapsed building (they were reporting on damage caused by the fighting in Libya I believe)
TV very rarely glitches, but it has been known to play up when using on demand features, so I didn't pay too much attention, but the time was a bit weird, and it glitched literally as the time changed over, and was like it for a few seconds..

...ANYWAY..

Sunday night I fell asleep on the sofa again (bad I know) and monday morning I woke up late (no school work alarms.. woohoo) and again I had left BBC news 24 on... and the time was exactly 11.08am.
Sure enough, as the time clicked over to 11.09am the TV glitched, again on a picture of a collapsed building (This time it was coverage of the Turkey earthquake) and stayed like that for at least 4 seconds.

Maybe I need to get a new TV... or just ring up and scream down the phone at Virgin media for being useless..
But it was weird enough that I mentioned it to my other half.. and at the risk of sounding predictable.. it hasn't glitched since..

I'm not a big fan of coincidences..

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Yeah I thought when in the first transformers movie they mentioned swine flu it was gonna be a big deal,.
but like all these coincidences,, sometimes I think Hollywood always has inside info to mess with peoples heads.

Or in the Knowing movie when the time flashes on the clock that says Japan on it..pointing to the coinkydink
of the japan quake.. it was a reach by many.. but still it was there..
who knows

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by allenidaho

Wrong? What did I predict that I can be wrong about. I just find it coincidental that he would say November 9er. And, someone with more knowledge on airplanes and such offered their opinion that most identification tags start with N. No need to get all snippy with what happens when I am wrong, since I am not predicting anything but rather expressing what I felt might have been something intentionally placed into the movie is all. Now I know it is probably insignificant.

It never hurts to throw it out there and others can offer opinions of things they have seen in movies or television.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

THATS not ALL, HERE is MORE

sorry i don't know why its not showing up, but the link below works
link:
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT 9/11
edit on 10/25/2011 by o0pinMind0o because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by o0pinMind0o

Didn't show up brother.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

i dont know how to fix it but i have a link posted that works.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
okay here is another video, this guy explain numbers really nice

Watchman Video Broadcast... 33,77, and 11 - The death of Dan Wheldon

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Just because the "N" registration are all like that in the usa, doesn't mean it is invalidated as a hidden meaning.. It could have just been perfectly convenient and that they actually need that "N" just saying for the sake of fun and giggles...

The part where he spots that chopper and seeing it again later was pretty entertaining aat least... He says "theres that helicopter" and the girl chuckles and says "of course, because we are at an airport"
(not exact words used)

It could be a self fullfilling prophecy anyways just because the odds are even enough that something freaky could happen on that date.. planned or coincidence is the key though...

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Your post reminded me of The Big Lebowsky. I just watched the movie last weekend.
At one point, "the dude" pays for his milk with a check, and its dated : sept. 11th '91.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by SolidGoal

Yeah it is interesting how those dates and numbers slide into movies for a few split seconds. There are only a handful of directors and producers within Hollywood that have so much influence/power as to get an agenda out to the public. Either they really are in the know or they just do these things because it is popular in the media today(i.e pyramids/skull and cross bones/eyes, etc) is yet to be determined.

It would not surprise me though, if one was to pay more attention to George Clooneys films, there may be telling signs. He most definitely is a very powerful figure in the industry and has recently directed another feature film. I am quite confident he is incredibly intelligent and likable(a LOT of charity work), two qualities that make him an important commodity for the powers that be, IF they wish to use him.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Heh, funny how you mentioned George Clooney. When I rented The Big Lebowsky, I also rented O brother where are thou (my girlfriend never saw it). Although I noticed nothing peculiar about the movie, I will keep an eye opened for movies featuring or directed by him. Interesting.

Cheers.

new topics

top topics

join