It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I DO NOT believe in aliens

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Think of the logic in this. With the invention of nuclear fission we have enough of an energy source to propel and sort of propulsion device we would need. That was in the early 40's. Give someone enough time/money and they can make anything a reality. Its not far fetched to say with unlimited power we(humans) could launch any type of vehicle into space and it would have enough fuel to sustain itself up there for a long period of time. That being said, with the advances in genetic modification/cloning it wouldn't be a far strech to also say that we could some how manipulate our own genetic structure to produce a humaniod looking creature and call it an alien.

That would explain why "aliens" look like humans in most ways minus certain other features that were genetically removed. So what does all this lead us to believe. Well they created the craft and the species in a hope to fool everyone on earth, which most people will(prob more than 99%) for thier need/want for complete control. Black budgets have shown that multiple trillion dollars have been invested into sciences that the public will never know. Just my opinion on it.

Personally I believe in an ultimate creator of the entire universe if not more and that is where our faith should be. Not in aliens and other whacked out theories. They are just using that to mislead us from the real truth, that being that life is a gift and we should love every minute of it. For life no matter how hard and bad it may seem is precious and is better than non existance. For it is better to have than not correct? I would like to close by saying way to see through the sharrad that they have tried to pull over everyones eyes, and if for some reason aliens should ever be encountered, just know it is more logical to understand that we have the science to "make" these creatures more likely than the traveled through infinity to find us for whatever reason the ptb would like you to think. I dont care for those who will argue against this. Have fun because you will not sway me from my personal belief.
edit on 26-10-2011 by Gazrok because: Edited by the SPCP (Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Paragraphs)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by fishman1985

Have fun because you will not sway me from my personal belief.

Fair enough. Though, I cant help but wonder what the point of this thread is if you aren't willing to be convinced(Not that i am trying to convert you or anything.).

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
dp
edit on 25-10-2011 by TsukiLunar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I am trying to give people an alternative view that is all

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Ok, now think of the following.. there are billions and billions and billions of planets in the universe. A certain percentage of them has similar conditions as Earth.

You say you believe in an "ultimate creator". So he just leaves those other planets we now have the ability to observe unpopulated?

Or they are populated, but the "ultimate creator" thought they shouldn't interact with each other and rather the local population should follow some silly stories in a book to attain knowledge of the infinite and evolve?

I'm sorry, I'm just not getting your perspective here.. it seems out of proportion to me.

Edit: And yes, I am completely in agreement to you that life and love are some of the most precious things in existence and the current scientific paradigm is neither capable of appreciating that fact or give us a balanced taste of universal truth. But neither is religion or any other dogma out there. We have to pierce through cultural programming and think of something entirely new here.. that's my opinion, anyway.
edit on 25-10-2011 by falseveils because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by falseveils

Ok, now think of the following.. there are billions and billions and billions of planets in the universe. A certain percentage of them has similar conditions as Earth.

You say you believe in an "ultimate creator". So he just leaves those other planets we now have the ability to observe unpopulated?

Or they are populated, but the "ultimate creator" thought they shouldn't interact with each other and rather follow some silly stories in a book to attain knowledge of the infinite and evolve?

I'm sorry, I'm just now getting your perspective here.. it seems out of proportion to me.

And yours to me...

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Are you a bot? Do you know you are not a cognizant being?

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Personally I believe in an ultimate creator of the entire universe if not more and that is where our faith should be. Not in aliens and other whacked out theories. They are just using that to mislead us from the real truth, that being that life is a gift and we should love every minute of it. For life no matter how hard and bad it may seem is precious and is better than non existance.
This is the most contradictive statement I've read in a while, given the context of this thread.
edit on 25-10-2011 by ShedAlert because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-10-2011 by ShedAlert because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

You explained why you believe Humans are advanced enough to fabricate aliens.
You didn't give a valid argument to why alien life isn't possible.
I don't get it.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
That is a valid opinion, others have believed it as well for example Norio Hayakawa has said that UFO's are simply phantoms created by "elites" to control the public:

noriohayakawa2012.blogspot.com...

Unfortunately he spends more time insulting serious Ufologists than presenting his case. Norio's biggest problem is that he expects the behavior and motivations of an utterly different civilization to be like that of modern humans. Think about it, even different groups of humans have trouble understanding the behavior and motivations of other groups of humans, how much harder would this be with completely different beings? One cannot say that ET UFO's don't exist simply because they don't "behave" like a modern rational human (what is a modern rational human anyway?).

Another problem is that UFO type objects have been seen before the invention of the aircraft (or of modern electronics for that matter):

1870's UFO

So we can say that probably not all UFO's are of human origin and not all UFOs are phantoms. Some of the photos were taken before the invention of the jet engine. UFO type objects have been seen throughout history I believe Jacques Vallee has written a good rigorously researched book compiling these cases.

Even the air force publicly stated that UFOs may be "space ships from another planet":

Air Force Admissions

Also, the UFOs show up on radars as solid objects:

Radar Screen

So these objects do exist and SOME may be ET UFOs.

So how could the human "elites" have perpetrated this hoax in times before controlled and sustained heavier than air craft? Not to mention these large solid objects perform maneuvers that, as of yet, no known human technology can achieve.
edit on 25-10-2011 by deloprator20000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by deloprator20000
That is a valid opinion, others have believed it as well for example Norio Hayakawa has said that UFO's are simply phantoms created by "elites" to control the public:

noriohayakawa2012.blogspot.com...

Unfortunately he spends more time insulting serious Ufologists than presenting his case. Norio's biggest problem is that he expects the behavior and motivations of an utterly different civilization to be like that of modern humans. Think about it, even different groups of humans have trouble understanding the behavior and motivations of other groups of humans, how much harder would this be with completely different beings? One cannot say that ET UFO's don't exist simply because they don't "behave" like a modern rational human (what is a modern rational human anyway?).

Another problem is that UFO type objects have been seen before the invention of the aircraft (or of modern electronics for that matter):

1870's UFO

So we can say that probably not all UFO's are of human origin and not all UFOs are phantoms. Some of the photos were taken before the invention of the jet engine. Even the air force publicly stated that UFOs may be "space ships from another planet":

Air Force Admissions

Also, the UFOs show up on radars as solid objects:

Radar Screen

So these objects do exist and SOME may be ET UFOs. UFO type objects have been seen throughout history I believe Jacques Vallee has written a good rigorously researched book compiling these cases.

So how could the human "elites" have perpetrated this hoax in times before controlled and sustained heavier than air craft? Not to mention these large solid objects perform maneuvers that, as of yet, no known human technology can achieve.

How do we know that these things that were written before us were actually done so. I have read many links about how history could have been modified in books to suite the needs of those in power.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Well, I suppose this comes down to how history is researched. What makes the historical case for this phenomena credible, is that historians in completely different civilizations throughout history have noted similar aerial phenomena. Now, it could be that someone manipulated some historical documents, but it would nearly impossible for a "group" to manipulate all documents. Think about it how many history books since the invention of the printing press would they have to modify? Imagine they would have to track down every history book written, go to libraries, universities, and peoples houses around the world, find every history book written modify it then put it back without anyone knowing?

This has been attempted before in Communist countries, they altered history to fit their agendas, but even then people eventually found the truth.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

The Ultimate Creator created more than just humans...... It is possible we cannot perceive them and the universe appears barren to us. Just because we cannot detect them or perceive them does not mean they do not exist. It is quite possible that when we do see alleged aliens they know how to make themselvles percievable to us.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by yaluk

The Ultimate Creator created more than just humans...... It is possible we cannot perceive them and the universe appears barren to us. Just because we cannot detect them or perceive them does not mean they do not exist. It is quite possible that when we do see alleged aliens they know how to make themselvles percievable to us.

Where is your proof???

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by fishman1985

Where is your proof???

My proof is the same proof you used to prove the existence of an ultimate creator.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Where is your proof???

My proof is the same proof you used to prove the existence of an ultimate creator.

whoa I never tried to prove it... I said this is my belief read thoroughly please!

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Where is your proof???

whoa I never tried to prove it... I said this is my belief read thoroughly please!

So if you have no proof, then what leads you to believe?
Why start a thread if you are not going to be open to opinions?

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by GmoS719

Where is your proof???

So if you have no proof, then what leads you to believe?
Why start a thread if you are not going to be open to opinions?

Why read a thread if all you want to do is try to argue with the op? See how easy it is to argue?

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Where is your proof???

Who said he's trying to prove anything? Pretty sure his post was full of the word "possible," and not "this is hardcore proof."

Close minded fools like you, fishman, who think they're right above everyone else and will not take any objection to their posits, are disgusting.

I love how you expect absolutely no one to argue with this post...IN A UFO FORUM! You're hilarious!
edit on 25-10-2011 by duhdiggitydan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by duhdiggitydan

Where is your proof???

Who said he's trying to prove anything? Pretty sure his post was full of the word "possible," and not "this is hardcore proof."

Close minded fools like you, fishman, who think they're right above everyone else and will not take any objection to their posits, are disgusting.

People who are disgusted with other people are what is wrong with this world... if we all had more compassion and understanding of each other many of this worlds problems would not be. I wont say you disgust me, but I will say you dissapoint me with your negative attitude, good luck with that in life.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join