It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

E-Cat -The Greatest Invention of All Time?!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Indy

If you knew someone was a thief and would continue to steal, would you speak up? Or say who cares it's no one elses business? It is the silence of people that allows con artists to continue to steal. If no one supported Rossi and took a wait and see approach you would stop seeing people on the other side care. There are those who want him to succeed so badly that they are blind to the red flags, some of us simply wave those red flags.

I for one hope he HAS done it, the actual evidence (scientific and judging his actions) says it's unlikely. The more we allow frauds to operate the more we put ourselves at risk to be a victim. It is everyones job to point out something that appears to be a fraud. I don't think asking for proof is too much to ask.

And can we let this thread die now? No idea why it was necrod in the way it was.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   
It is hardly suprising that this subject has gone dark.

Remember who's in charge here... If this technology were to break now, without the concent of the oil big wigs getting thier protection money rossi and co woukd not see many more sunrises I bet.

Bet your bottom dollar that if this is not the real deal then one day soon someone somewhere will pull off is not a totally free energy machine, as near as damn it.

When that day arises it won't be only a few that gain, it will be the whole of the globe, animals and plants and earth included.

So hold on to those proverbial horses and be paitent, it's comming....kay??

Korg

edit on 17-2-2012 by Korg Trinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Korg Trinity

And if the subject has not goen dark?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Subject is not dark, at all. Not on ATS and not in mainstream science. So since it has not gone dark what does that mean?

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   
What is it people like to say here, another peice of the puzzle? A guy from Australia, Mr. Smith, offered Rossi $200,000 if he could give him conclusive evidence his system works. Rossi's associate sent him data from March 29,2011 and said pay up.

Smith said no, and provided scientific explanations that showed how power input might not have been accounted for. Rossi's associated threatened to sue Smith (a potential investor) for $100,000,000 (yes 100 million) if he did not pay them. Smith said he wants a successful demonstration done in front of him and then he would pay $1million USD, provided he was allowed to verify it was the device and not a hidden method that was producing the energy.

Rossi declined. Why would someone who has a "proven", functioning, legitimate device turn away a $1million investment? I can't think of a reason. I can think of many reasons if his device doesn't work though.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join