It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

E-Cat -The Greatest Invention of All Time?!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by john_bmth

I don't have to waste my time supporting the position, john_b.

The positive news for Rossi and the E-Cat just keeps coming in. More tests, more support, more recognition, now a 1MW power plant up and running. I don't have to do a thing!

I certainly don't need to waste my time and energy in here trying to prove anything to you - and nor does anyone else....

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by cupocoffee

I don't have to waste my time supporting the position, john_b.

Well you are, and you do so regularly in these sorts of threads. As always, you never deliver the goods.

The positive news for Rossi and the E-Cat just keeps coming in. More tests, more support, more recognition, now a 1MW power plant up and running. I don't have to do a thing!

...according to Rossi. To the true believers such as yourself, you'll take him at his word because you have a religious-like blind faith. To the rest of us, there is not a single shred of objective evidence.

I certainly don't need to waste my time and energy in here trying to prove anything to you - and nor does anyone else....

...so why keep posting?

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by john_bmth
Well you are, and you do so regularly in these sorts of threads. As always, you never deliver the goods.

It's not my job to deliver anything here.

And if I am spending a bit of time here, it's only to discourage other people from pointlessly wasting a lot of their time and energy on you.

...so why keep posting?

Precisely!

This is a pointless argument... a waste of time and energy for everyone involved... so why continue?

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by cupocoffee

You are the one that talks a lot of hot air but cannot substantiate any of your opinions. You are the one that's wasting people's time by posting on a scientific discussion board without ever substantiating any of the claims you make. You want to talk baseless conjecture? Go to the Skunk Works forum. You can say whatever you like there and not have to back any of it up with evidence. If you don't like having to substantiate your opinions with scientific evidence, don't post in the science forum.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   

john_b

You don't get it.

I don't have to substantiate anything. I don't have to prove anything to you.

Rossi and his supporters already seem to be doing a good enough job proving the technology.

This thread is inconsequential. Nothing you or I or spikey or anyone does here matters.

In the other threads you're referring to, I thought maybe I could make a difference by persuading the community to organize their own test of some of the Bedini technologies.

But this is a different situation. The E-Cat isn't an open-source technology. We can't buy one and do our own test.

So nothing we do here matters. All this bickering back and forth is pointless. All your demands are pointless.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by squiz
It's only a matter of time. This vid is an oldy. This stuff has been replicated plenty of times, and lied about by the most prestigous of technological institutes.

Google Video Link

A little bit off topic

did you notice on the 22.50 mark in this video these scientist telling you that oil cannot be made from crushing plants LOL as they state you can't get helium from a chemical reaction only nuclear, helium is only found on this planet in oil deposits

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

john_b

You don't get it.

I don't have to substantiate anything. I don't have to prove anything to you.

Rossi and his supporters already seem to be doing a good enough job proving the technology.

This thread is inconsequential. Nothing you or I or spikey or anyone does here matters.

In the other threads you're referring to, I thought maybe I could make a difference by persuading the community to organize their own test of some of the Bedini technologies.

But this is a different situation. The E-Cat isn't an open-source technology. We can't buy one and do our own test.

So nothing we do here matters. All this bickering back and forth is pointless. All your demands are pointless.

Rossi and his supporters seem to be doing a good enough job of fooling deluded believers such as yourself. Why are you posting in a science forum if you have nothing to offer other than "I believe because I have faith"? That's a rhetorical question, btw. Your posts are the same old pointless fluff, it's like arguing with a religious zealot. Evidence and logic did not get you into your position, so clearly evidence and logic will never get you out of it. You're content to believe because you have faith, fine. But stop clogging up a thread in a science forum if you have nothing to offer other than circular, faith-based arguments of "I believe because I believe".

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

So what more do you want from me, john_b?

It's not my job to prove the technology.

You choose not to believe the evidence that's already been presented, well that's your choice. What more would you have me do?

It's not my role or my job to convince you.

I've given my 2 cents. You don't agree with me, you don't agree with the evidence, that's your choice.

Bye now.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

1 last time: there is no evidence. If you do happen to have any, then post it up!

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

john_b

Like I keep explaining to you over and over,

It's not my damn job around here to prove things to you. It's not my job to prove to people that a technology does or doesn't work.

You know what I am around here? I'm like, the janitor. I'm like the guy in the club who stands there in the washroom and hands you a paper towel. That's what I am.

Why are you taking your demands to the janitor, instead of the actual inventor?

If you have some problem with Rossi and what he's doing, then take it up with him directly.

If you have some problem with Sterling Allan or PESN, take it up with them directly.

If you have some problem with Bedini and Bearden and Freidrich and all them, then take it up with them.

I'm not them, I don't speak for them. It's not my role or my job to prove their stuff to you.

It's not my role or my job around here to organize experiments or prove technologies. REMEMBER, I'm just the janitor! If you want that, then take it up with the Captain for god's sake!

Now, the janitor would love to donate to you some of the open-source stuff for testing, IF you would get your act together and get a proper engineering team, with real engineers and a real lab and real testing equipment.

But it's NOT my job around here to organize all that either - remember, I'm just the janitor!

Now please, and finally, get this john_b, so that I don't have to explain it all to you yet another time....

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

If you are the Janitor, it is NOT your job to say that the invention works

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by blackcube

See, blackcube gets it right away, the first time! Now why can't everybody else?

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

john_b

Like I keep explaining to you over and over,

It's not my damn job around here to prove things to you. It's not my job to prove to people that a technology does or doesn't work.

Yeah? Then stop making wild, unsubstantiated claims. Either you support a claim with evidence, or you don't post it. Simple! For example:

"The positive news for Rossi and the E-Cat just keeps coming in. More tests, more support, more recognition, now a 1MW power plant up and running. I don't have to do a thing!"

Shoe us the evidence, then! If it "keeps coming in", where is it?

You know what I am around here? I'm like, the janitor. I'm like the guy in the club who stands there in the washroom and hands you a paper towel. That's what I am.

Great, then stop speaking for the "inventor" and claiming that his invention works all hunky dory and that "the evidence just keeps coming in". It's not the janitor's place to make such baseless statements, that's the job of the inventor.

If you have some problem with Rossi and what he's doing, then take it up with him directly.

If you have some problem with Sterling Allan or PESN, take it up with them directly.

If you have some problem with Bedini and Bearden and Freidrich and all them, then take it up with them.

This is the Science & Technology Forum. Take your pseudo-scientific quackery elsewhere.

I'm not them, I don't speak for them. It's not my role or my job to prove their stuff to you.

Then stop making claims and statements in support of them. Again, simple. As the saying goes: "put up or shut up".

It's not my role or my job around here to organize experiments or prove technologies. REMEMBER, I'm just the janitor! If you want that, then take it up with the Captain for god's sake!

Then keep your uninformed, unsubstantiated opinions to yourself. You've been making a big deal out of "I'm just the janitor", well you're overstepping your role as a "janitor". Again, either "put up" or "shut up".

Now, the janitor would love to donate to you some of the open-source stuff for testing, IF you would get your act together and get a proper engineering team, with real engineers and a real lab and real testing equipment.

Oh, so you're a "janitor" as well as an ambassador for the pseudo-scientific "over unity" fringe, are you? Again, "put up or shut up".

But it's NOT my job around here to organize all that either - remember, I'm just the janitor!

Then (at the risk of repeating myself) keep your uninformed, unsubstantiated opinions to yourself.

Now please, and finally, get this john_b, so that I don't have to explain it all to you yet another time....

You fail to grasp the simple concept that if you wish to cheer lead quackery, you better have a whole arsenal of solid evidence to support your claims. Otherwise, keep them to yourself as you are adding nothing to this thread (or this forum at large) by making wild, unsubstantiated claims.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by john_bmth
Great, then stop speaking for the "inventor" and claiming that his invention works all hunky dory and that "the evidence just keeps coming in". It's not the janitor's place to make such baseless statements, that's the job of the inventor.

Exactly! Now you get it, john_b!

I DON'T speak for the inventor!! I'm just some "janitor"!

It's NOT my job to prove their technology! So, why are you sitting here putting the onus on some lowly janitor, instead of taking it to the actual inventor?

Duuuh..........

Then keep your uninformed, unsubstantiated opinions to yourself. You've been making a big deal out of "I'm just the janitor", well you're overstepping your role as a "janitor". Again, either "put up" or "shut up".

Oh, now I'm not allowed to have my own opinion? Really?

And I don't have to "put up" anything. It's NOT my job to prove anything here, remember?

So john_b... this is so simple... STOP leaning on me, and making demands of me... it's NOT my job to prove this!

It's NOT coffee's role or job to prove this. Only a team of credible engineers could do that, with an actual experiment....

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
You're not just giving you opinion though, are you? You said:

The positive news for Rossi and the E-Cat just keeps coming in. More tests, more support, more recognition, now a 1MW power plant up and running.

Now, back it up or don't make such baseless assertions. Where is the evidence that "keeps coming in"? Post it up for all to see.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

john_b, I'm sure you already know the main sources who have been covering the E-Cat story, do I really need to post them again?

Quit wasting time with trivialities.

So look, as I was saying, ordinary people like me obviously can't prove anything. Only a credible engineering team could prove something, with an actual experiment, and data.

But the E-Cat isn't open source, you don't have access to it yet.

So you can either, just watch and wait to see what happens, or, you could try out some of the open-source technologies that are already available.

If you really are sincerely interested in proving something, well sitting around badgering coffee the lowly janitor boy isn't going to help you get your proof, is it?

You would have to start talking to actual engineers, and inventors.........

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   

For a true believer like yourself,, Rossi, PESNWiki and all those other questionable, pseudo-scientific sites are clfune and dandy. However, for everyone else, it's bunk. Quit wasting bandwidth by making such wild claims with no solid evidence to back them up. If all you're going to do is parrot Rossi and the like, why bother posting. This is a science forum, either post up the science or post in another forum like Skunkworks wher you can Jake baseless claims until the cows come home.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

I can post whatever I want as long as it doesn't violate the T&Cs, john_b.

Hey, here's another fun thought, why don't you guys just go with thorium plasma batteries for your big energy revolution? Those would work too.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by jinni73
A little bit off topic

did you notice on the 22.50 mark in this video these scientist telling you that oil cannot be made from crushing plants LOL as they state you can't get helium from a chemical reaction only nuclear, helium is only found on this planet in oil deposits

No not off topic, I don't know much about the e-cat but we are talking cold fusion yes?
The experiments have been replicated. Spawar did it, MIT did it and lied about the results. I can't say if it's been developed to be reliable enough. I'm sure if it wasn't for the taboo and unjustified reaction from the scientific community it would have come a long long way by now.

As for helium, no it is not made from decaying plant matter but through the radioactive decay of elements.
Yes it's found in oil deposits and natural gas but not created from it.
It has also been used as an argument for abiogenesis since helium does not come from decaying organic material.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   

reply to post by spikey

spikey,

Why waste your time and energy going around and around in circles trying to convince someone who obviously has his own agenda and will not be convinced no matter what you say?

You're right mate.

You'd think i'd know better after a few years on here wouldn't you!

Thanks for the reminder, it'll save a headache or two.

Ultimately though, it matters little what we discuss on here to and fro, the proof will come soon enough, then we'll all kiss and make up!

Cheers.
edit on 3/11/2011 by spikey because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join