It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pieces of The Puzzle Starting to Fall Into Place- From 9-11-Present-A Theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Ok, so this is MY theory on the whole state of the world. Again, just my theory, ok: So Saudi Arabia is behind EVERYTHING we are witnessing. It started when the US made a deal to exclusively buy saudi oil, and in return, the trade of all oil is to be traded in AMERICAN currency. Thus the reason why the US has failed to use our oil( I know we dont want to waste our oil) but with Alaska alone we could supply the earth for many moons. Now, Saudi Arabia does not want any rising oil producing competitors, so a deal is made and a plan concocted to take these countries out. The saudis finance all of the operations as the US/NATO
would be the muscle. There we have 9-11. Afghanistan, occupied, while were over there we take out saddam as well. Two birds with one stone. That brings us to Lybia. The most oil rich nation on earth. Ghadaffi wants to sell HIS oil to only certain countries, doesnt want to play by US rules, gone. Next will be Syria, Pakistan, Iran. The Iranians are strating to buddy up with nations such as germany so the saudis want the rest of the competition eleiminated, hence why the recent busted "terror plot hoax" that happened. The Lybian attack happened just two weeks after ghadaffi announced his plans for selling his oil exclusively to china, russia,and india. And NOT in american dollars. Thats why the US has such a intrest in this all is that they MUST HAVE oil traded in AMERICAN dollars so they can continue to borrow against the false backing of the dollar. No dollar, no USA. So thats where we stand today, again just my theory, for what its worth anyway

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Libya is the most oil rich country on Earth?

I show Libya ranked as #8 in the world with an estimated 46 billion barrels.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by AllUrChips

Ok... so this about oil?
I burn my share...

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
reply to post by AllUrChips

Ok... so this about oil?
I burn my share...
[/quote
For the saudis its about oil, for the us its the us dollar being the unit of currency that its traded in.
And this is ok as long as you burn ur share? Nice

edit on 25-10-2011 by AllUrChips because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Libya is really about the "blue gold" (water)....the next big wars are going to be over water, once they get the oil all sewed up, which it almost is. Just Iran and Venezuela left now.

Plus Ghaddafi's efforts to form an African union. And his nasty habits of providing cheap fuel, free health care and education for everyone, highest standard of living in Africa, and other completely evil and dictatorial wasting of all that oil revenue. We had to save those dumb Libyans from his evil dictatorship, by blowing them all to kingdom come. His 90 percent approval rating by those stupid people shows how dumb they are, and how thankful they will be now that we have helped them out. We are spreading more democracy. Just cause they are too dumb to know that they want "democracy" doesn't mean we should not help them to see the light.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptChaos
Libya is really about the "blue gold" (water)....the next big wars are going to be over water, once they get the oil all sewed up, which it almost is. Just Iran and Venezuela left now.

Plus Ghaddafi's efforts to form an African union. And his nasty habits of providing cheap fuel, free health care and education for everyone, highest standard of living in Africa, and other completely evil and dictatorial wasting of all that oil revenue. We had to save those dumb Libyans from his evil dictatorship, by blowing them all to kingdom come. His 90 percent approval rating by those stupid people shows how dumb they are, and how thankful they will be now that we have helped them out. We are spreading more democracy. Just cause they are too dumb to know that they want "democracy" doesn't mean we should not help them to see the light.

REally? What about all that DU(depleted uranium) that has already poisoned the land for many years to come? What do you know DU?

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptChaos

by CaptChaos

How many times do you go back and forth here? Is it water or oil? The next wars? Well this was this wasr and was for oil?
Plus I dont believe iran is VAST with water either
unless I missed something

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
I say we strictly trade, one gallon of fresh american blue for one gallon of saudi scheße. (eye for an eye, gallon of water for a gallon of oil)

new topics

top topics

join