It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NRA sets record strait on HR 822

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I am a proud member of NRA and I got something in my email that I wanted to share on here. It seems that some lesser pro gun groups are trying to stir up trouble and panic where it really isnt necessacary. NRA came out to set the record straight on exactly what this bill is designed for. so I figured I would share it with my fellow pro gunners here on ATS. Let me say here THIS IS NOT FOR PRO GUN VS ANTI GUN DEBATE! and I ask other pro gunners to ignore any attempts by anti gunners to start such a debate. As I ask any anti gunners to please refrain from attempting such a debate. This is simply an article to help show that not all pro gun groups are doing what is best for the pro gun crowd. Well hope ya'll enjoy.

Article can be read HERE.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I was a member of the NRA but then I decided it was to expensive, If they lowered the price on a lifetime membership to something affordable, like 100$ then I would get back involved

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Doesnt this sort of make the whole thing moot?

`(d) Nothing in this section shall be construed to preempt any provision of State law with respect to the issuance of licenses or permits to carry concealed firearms.'.

join