It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Reptilian people" are a made up thing, (hoax).

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
This guy does not believe you either...

A couple of brits with bad teeth? Really that is your evidence?

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ApplesOnFire

Not at all. I'm saying that formulating a thorough judgement via 1 piece of damning "evidence," on a theory that did not originate with that piece of evidence, is slightly ignorant.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Really? A complete and total hoax, not a shred of trough in it at all? Is that what you are saying, friend? You seem to be somewhat un-educated, so I will attempt to rectify that some, OK?
First, I direct you to one of my threads:
Were Humans Created by Reptilians?

Here are some more. Please read some, and then tell us that you still think it is all a hoax?

THE REPTILIAN BLOOD LEGACY

Is the Biblical Yahweh actually a dragon?

Reptilian Humanoids,UFO Phenomena And The Cosmos

Reptilian humanoid

DID HUMANS EVOLVE FROM REPTILES?

History of Dragons

Still not convinced? Look at all of the Dragon/Reptilian symbology is advertisings these days. They are real alright, as real as the nose on your face.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

Wasn't taking sides on this one, just a strange video on this topic.
And those aren't British "bad teeth", lmao... I don't know how this visual effect happens.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
So this OP denies Reptilians and was put in the hoax bin? Did I miss something?

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Yep, yet another example of a video of a video.
Get an original broadcast copy of the videos that isn't a video of a video and you won't see this, because the bad frame rate of the video of the video tends to cause this.

Take videos of other videos from CRT monitors and Televisions, and you'll get similar effects.

You'll get different effects if viewed on LCD, projection, plasma or the like depending on the 'translation' of the signal from cable, satellite, etc from the original broadcast from the broadcasting station.
edit on 25-10-2011 by nineix because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by nineix

Yep, yet another example of a video of a video.
Get an original broadcast copy of the videos that isn't a video of a video and you won't see this, because the bad frame rate of the video of the video tends to cause this.

Take videos of other videos from CRT monitors and Televisions, and you'll get similar effects.

Finally someone understands video. I am a audio guy, but I've worked with people in the video industry

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
What i find remarkable, are those cases where people claim someone is a reptilian, like that one woman that was on death row (currently searching sources), but when put to death, autopsies show your every day average human.

Yet, reptile proponents claim there's a cover up.
The funny thing about stuff like this is, any proof against it, serves to the believer as further 'proof' of a conspiracy and cover up.

edit on 25-10-2011 by nineix because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Humans are humans and reptiles are reptiles (for now anyway). Whoever believes in such nonsense is just a tad "imaginative".

The serpent and the dragon in the Bible are metaphors for the Adversary. However, why did so many cultures across the earth venerate the serpent so? Examples such as the Babylonian, Egyptian, Native American, well just about everywhere (even the Celts) use of this metaphor to describe certain figures in their mythologies is worth discussing.

Was there some long ago memory of something? Was it just observations in nature like when the snake sheds its skin being representative of the moon's phases? Hmmm...

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Revolution9

In the same vein, many cultures also deified or revered birds, fish, cats, and many other animals as exampled in Egyptian mythology alone, but mirrored in in other cultures to differing degrees and styles the world over.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

I'm here to tell you.....you would be wrong. It may very well be a HOAX in videos people are watching on you Tube or whatever. But these entities are very real.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by QUANTUMGR4V17Y

Thank you! And the question still remains......what if someone actually saw them or it or those creatures, if you will? Still BS?

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by nineix
reply to post by Revolution9

In the same vein, many cultures also deified or revered birds, fish, cats, and many other animals as exampled in Egyptian mythology alone, but mirrored in in other cultures to differing degrees and styles the world over.

Yes, you are right. So on that basis any reptilian representation is just one of many other creatures. Like I suppose the wolf being symbolic to Native Americans and Celts. Good answer.

That just leaves the metaphor of the Bible. The serpent is only mentioned at the very beginning of the Bible and at the very end, Genesis and Revelations; interesting choice of metaphor, but why? Is this just another mythological story of origins like all the others in the myths around the world? Is there any real significance why the serpent metaphor is used in Genesis?

Most interesting is the mention of "That Old Serpent" at the end of Revelations. Why The Serpent? Anyone any ideas?

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angelicdefender2012

I'm here to tell you.....you would be wrong. It may very well be a HOAX in videos people are watching on you Tube or whatever. But these entities are very real.

What makes you believe they are real? What made you entertain such possibilities. I ask out of genuine interest how you come to your conclusion and not to make fun.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Have tried 3 times to post a reply but the site keeps messing up..

...anyway...

What of the ancient mayan carvings of Quazecotal which represents a plumed reptile gifting the ancient mayan people with knowlege. The knowlege of fire, farming, building, alchemy the list is long.

Or how about the ancient Egyptain demi-god of the river which has the head of a reptile which teaches them to build, farm, and is used for fertility rites.

or how about the anceint carvings of Sumeria, the city of UR represents repitiles as there chief god-king, teaching the people in medicines, the stars, how to build, how to create fire, the list is long again.

There are many ancient stone carvings, gold carvings, pictures from many civilizations around the world that depict the repitians teaching humans. By saying that they aren't real means you OP haven't done your homework.

Saying something isn't real because its the in thing dosn't mean anything if your wrong.
Human history is full of stuff, you just have to find it.

So my answer would be that the reptilian race is real.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Like Bigfoot, or any other 'thing', I challenge anyone to capture an alien, or reptilian, and using professional grade video equipment (not some cheap camera phone or consumer grade junk), prove it.

If these reptilians are everywhere, walking among us, it wouldn't be too very hard to take one home on a 'date', that isn't really the date they were expecting.
You could then spray them with Orgone, take blood samples for analysis, and video absolute undeniable proof of their ability to morph and transform.

Of course, if you are wrong, which you would most likely be, you'd be looking at some jail time, and a nice criminal record. If you're so convinced, without a doubt, that reptilians are absolutely really actually true, trap one and prove it.

Doing 'research' on youtube is an exercise of weakness. Anyone that uses youtube videos they didn't create themselves as proof of anything is a total joke to be laughed at.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

The societies of the Indus Valley are plenty of references to reptilian beings named "Nagas". I think these sculptures in many Hindu temples are depicting exactly what those ancient people saw.

One of those whistleblowers of Philadelphia Experiment and Montauk Project, Preston Nichols, claimed he saw Reptilian humanoids working with the US military in Montauk. There's a lot of report of American eyewitnesses about Reptilian beings lurking in swamps or in abandoned mines. I guess in few time we will find out the truth.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
If there is a dna difference between humans and reptilians, it is time for those alleging such differences to publish the reptilian dna sequences, i.e., the AGCT base pairs appearing in the target species. PCR amplification kits can be had for little cost. you need the primer, i.e., the target AGCT sequence. (PCR is the polymerase chain reaction which amplifies the target dna sequence.) and a temperature varying oven.
Now the sample must come from the target. people shed copius amounts of their dna constantly, but since the super elite are alleged reptilian, the commoner might engage in some theatre to induce revulsion in an eltitist, and perhaps some spitting... which if promptly collected could be tested with the PCR kit. use your imagination for collecting other bodily fluids.

I would guess definitive information could be developed for under a thousand.

If the reptilian dna sequences is only alleged, not known for sure, then a larger and more costly project is necessary, and too long to outline here. but would provide a definite answer/

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuhail

lol
they'll be considered to be nutters, of course, david icke being an example.

i believe mr icke is experiencing a perceptual overlay whenever he looks at a "human" that operates primarily
from the R-complex/reptilian brain and or a psychopath.

what he is actually seeing clairvoyantly, is synestheticaly perceived as visual.

sort of like a psychic version of terminator-vision or the tactical overlay in a combat pilots helmet

he just doesn't realize it

edit on 25-10-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

odd isn't it ?
though i wonder if it's a sort of stream of consciousness leakage on the OP's part or
a Freudian slip of some sort

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join