It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The world will not end this year...next year...and 4 other prophecies

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Here are my predictions and prophecies:

1. The world will not end on 10.28.11, 11.09.11, 11.11.11, 12.21.2012

2. There will be no 3rd world war

3. I am surprised that some so called 'credible' pyschics cannot see past 2012 yet most of us can. Most of us will be alive come 2013

4. Jesus will not come for his people ( if he came for them he came for then around AD 70, He is gone people!)

5. Although Aliens exist, 'technically' there will be no alien invasion on earth, ever!

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveEquation

Sources please.

Edit for clarification: How did you come up with this? A dream? Read it inside a fortune cookie? Just trolling for stars?
edit on 25-10-2011 by superman2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

your prediction doesn't count if its posted in every other prophecy thread on the site

nice attempt to reach the masses though

sadly I predict it won't work

P.S. you forgot the 12.24.11 Mayan end date (in search of, 1977, Leonard Nimoy) source
of course he also says they disappeared

edit on 25-10-2011 by Forevever because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
You are wrong. I can feel it in my loins that we will all die soon. And my loins are always right.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Well i have time on my side, time will tell, the 10.28.11 is only 3 days away. if that is true then i guess we will see about the other dates.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

How do you give sources for a prediction in which nothing happens?

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dcbcfee2110e.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by mileslong54

Exactly! Its a matter of fact! time will test these predictions, the closest prediction is only 3 days away.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

I'm actually in the middle of writing a comprehensive thread that disproves Calleman's October 28, 2011 complete with sources. Hopefully that will be enough to prove to people that nothing will happen.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Thanks a lot mate! I just happened to look at the past and saw that none of the dooms day predictions came true. I had 3 dreams the other day, that i would be alive yesterday,today, and 2016. so far two dreams are rigtht on! I am skeptical of dreams but like i said, time is a true test of prophecies and predictions
edit on 25-10-2011 by LiveEquation because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiveEquation

3. I am surprised that some so called 'credible' pyschics cannot see past 2012 yet most of us can. Most of us will be alive come 2013

4. Jesus will not come for his people ( if he came for them he came for then around AD 70, He is gone people!)

5. Although Aliens exist, 'technically' there will be no alien invasion on earth, ever!

1. The world could easily end on these dates. In fact the world could end about 3 minutes after this reply

2. There will be. Not how and why but when is the question.

3. What's a pyschic?

4. I am Jesus

5. lol

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Humans have waged wars since before written language. To think that there won't be another world war sometime in the future is a little naive. Well, unless we really do evolve into a utopian world in 2012....

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
The world will end the second you will decide it to end, period. The fact that many people are worrying out there on ATS and saying so many different opinions. Fear is around us people but you must not let get into you. You are the one who has the power to do everything you want and create what suits you. Forget about the end, an end is the mere beginning of something new and we call it evolution, a cycle which is going on and on and on and ...

Thruthseek3r

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

I just happened to look at the past and saw that none of the dooms day predictions came true.

You don't need to look at the past to establish that none of the doomsday predictions came true surely?

I would have thought it was an absolute given as you are typing away on a computer.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Point is that all these predictions are bunk....and yes the world could end at any time and eventually someone will get lucky but dare I say not anytime soon...I like the post...

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
These are not predictions these are negations. You are only stating what you believe won't happen.

It's like me saying "I predict I am not going to go to the bathroom in the next 20 minutes". I'll probably just hold off to prove myself right.

Granted your negations are on a grander scale but, "as above, so below".

Put it in the rant forum.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by mileslong54
reply to post by superman2012

How do you give sources for a prediction in which nothing happens?

Check out the edit for clarification.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254

I'm actually in the middle of writing a comprehensive thread that disproves Calleman's October 28, 2011 complete with sources. Hopefully that will be enough to prove to people that nothing will happen.

Better write faster! Only 3 days left and then it won't matter what you wrote. Even if something happens.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Maybe the world will not end on any of these dates, not in our lifetime either, may not in my childrens lifetime, but it will one day, and it could happen tommorow.

There has been wars throughout history including WW1 and WW2. To say there will not be a WW3 if a pretty big prediction to make.

Most psychics are not correct anyway.I call them psych-outs.

Some evidence that he came in 70a.d if he is a real person or messiah of course. You may be right though "he is gone" and never coming back, like most humans when they die.

Well from what I have seen there is already an alien invasion on many different levels. In the bible aliens are described as people who are either from other countries or other religions. UFO phenomena suggests that aliens are here, just because they do not attack and declare war on Earth, does not mean they are not here already.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Redevilfan09

One more day to go, and dang! one more dooms days prediction will go down the drain like always. Next up is 11.09.11

<<   2 >>

join