It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Meaning of Life: Our Culminated Observations

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Americanist

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad

Originally posted by MagesticEsoteric
I appreciate the time it took for you to put this together....I really do. Sometimes though, Less is More.

I see some familiar names in here, but for good measure:

System of Truth

You say:

"If you were to step back, and take a look at the whole of Creation...

You would see a pyramid with the cube for a cap stone."

Actually, you'd see a pyramid inverted on top of another pyramid, similar to two cones, with one inverted on top of the other.

WE IS uniquely One.

Ribbit

Ps: You say:

"We are all One."

That is incorrect English. Using a plurality (We) to define a singularity (One), with a plurality connector (are), violates English.

WE IS ONE.

Another thing I didn't see you say, the Mathematical Center of the Universe is One. Also, Time is Real, considering the Source of Time is the Source of All Energy being created by the Universe and I absolutely agree with you that the Universe is aLIVE.

You refer to the inverted pyramid, and yes... However, I deemed the mention unnecessary with prefaced centripetal and centrifugal forces.

Mathematical Center: The Sum of All Things Zero

Time is frame rate (a component of Energy), so I distinguished the two.

WE IS ONE resembles slang, so I'll have to pass... I done all and up and done it for now!

Inverted Pyramid = Inverted Focal Length = as above, so below = Inversion

The Mathematical Center of the Universe isn't Zero. Zero is the Mathematical Center of Time. To obtain the Mathematical Center of the Universe you have to utilize Finite Infinity and Infinite Infinity, since in the physical Universe, there is NO nothing, thus, there is NO Zero in the physical Universe (does kNot include Time).

Finite Infinity = 1 to finite
Infinite Infinity = 1 to Infinite

Note the Ones cross one another, creating an X, like an inverted pyramid on top of another pyramid, or an Inverted Focal Length.

As to your possible argument that finite doesn't exist? Yes it does! The reason why the Math World can't see it is they have assigned the Space-Time of numbers backwards and in dew'n so, they have created a Warped Space-Time Paradox.
Once you correctly assign the Space-Time of numbers to the number itself, with no Space-Time inbetween the numbers, then Zero can only occupy finite and that also dictates Time moves in increments of finite.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by MemeticHarvest
reply to post by Americanist

Such an amazing culmination of observation. Using math and science as a sensory organ to see the universe. It is too massive for me to understand it fully right now. After many months or even years I may be able to truly understand this. From your viewpoint, if I have read correctly, this is what the meaning of life is. To understand.

If you have any distilled comments that could help this work in my mind that is my OP I would appreciate it. To catalyze my understanding, my meaning, taking it from future potential, and giving it to the now.

I distilled the whole into a phrase... The quote you'll find in my signature file. It doesn't take long to make sense once you've gathered the definitions. The Sum of All Things Zero is also an important meaning to grasp during the realization....

What there is... A now.

The rapid cycling of frames beautifully orchestrated to encompass you as a seamless 3-dimensional stage.
edit on 26-10-2011 by Americanist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Such an amazing culmination of observation. Using math and science as a sensory organ to see the universe. It is too massive for me to understand it fully right now. After many months or even years I may be able to truly understand this. From your viewpoint, if I have read correctly, this is what the meaning of life is. To understand.

If you have any distilled comments that could help this work in my mind that is my OP I would appreciate it. To catalyze my understanding, my meaning, taking it from future potential, and giving it to the now.

I distilled the whole into a phrase... The quote you'll find in my signature file. It doesn't take long to make sense once you've gathered the definitions. The Sum of All Things Zero is also an important meaning to grasp during the realization....

What there is... A now.

The rapid cycling of frames beautifully orchestrated to encompass you as a seamless 3-dimensional stage.

Yeah but the 3 dimensions are Two of Space and One of Time.

You are only seeing One dimension of Space, with the Three dimensions of Time being your 3 dimensional Space, because you cannot reach the length without Time; you cannot reach the heighth without Time; you cannot reach the width without Time. Without Time, there is kNOwTHING!

You have discounted Time, yet Time is crucial to understanding the Truth about all of this.

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

Wow, thank you, I feel we have communicated.

"kNowing all that is kNown and kNot being closed minded and thinking you dew."

I thought you spelled things wrong in this, but then I realized wrong is relative, in fact you actually spelled it better than right. This statement defines the pinnacle of true enlightenment, not the temporal enlightenment that is attainable in this reality of now.

To me the big bang and the little bang are the same. Infinitely small bangs in infinite number expanding through time into infinity.

I feel like my mind is moving through these thoughts too quickly to properly assimilate. I won't communicate anymore with you until tomorrow after I have meditated upon the wisdom you have shared today.

Think you for your time Toad. ribbit robbit.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagesticEsoteric
I appreciate the time it took for you to put this together....I really do. Sometimes though, Less is More.

I see some familiar names in here, but for good measure:

System of Truth

You say:

"If you were to step back, and take a look at the whole of Creation...

You would see a pyramid with the cube for a cap stone."

Actually, you'd see a pyramid inverted on top of another pyramid, similar to two cones, with one inverted on top of the other.

WE IS uniquely One.

Ribbit

Ps: You say:

"We are all One."

That is incorrect English. Using a plurality (We) to define a singularity (One), with a plurality connector (are), violates English.

WE IS ONE.

Another thing I didn't see you say, the Mathematical Center of the Universe is One. Also, Time is Real, considering the Source of Time is the Source of All Energy being created by the Universe and I absolutely agree with you that the Universe is aLIVE.

You refer to the inverted pyramid, and yes... However, I deemed the mention unnecessary with prefaced centripetal and centrifugal forces.

Mathematical Center: The Sum of All Things Zero

Time is frame rate (a component of Energy), so I distinguished the two.

WE IS ONE resembles slang, so I'll have to pass... I done all and up and done it for now!

Inverted Pyramid = Inverted Focal Length = as above, so below = Inversion

The Mathematical Center of the Universe isn't Zero. Zero is the Mathematical Center of Time. To obtain the Mathematical Center of the Universe you have to utilize Finite Infinity and Infinite Infinity, since in the physical Universe, there is NO nothing, thus, there is NO Zero in the physical Universe (does kNot include Time).

Finite Infinity = 1 to finite
Infinite Infinity = 1 to Infinite

Note the Ones cross one another, creating an X, like an inverted pyramid on top of another pyramid, or an Inverted Focal Length.

As to your possible argument that finite doesn't exist? Yes it does! The reason why the Math World can't see it is they have assigned the Space-Time of numbers backwards and in dew'n so, they have created a Warped Space-Time Paradox.
Once you correctly assign the Space-Time of numbers to the number itself, with no Space-Time inbetween the numbers, then Zero can only occupy finite and that also dictates Time moves in increments of finite.

Finite is a program. You use increments by definition. I use frame rate... Something most of us are familiar with owning flat screen TV's and computer monitors.

Zero is point. There are infinite centers. As above, So below... A Galaxy to a Gastropod. The inference is scale. At the heart of inversion is a point. Hence, The Sum of All Things Zero. Reality is a before and after effect in relationship to finite.

Perhaps we have our antennas crossed, but I remain committed to relaying a form of instinctive communication.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

What there is... A now.

You are only seeing One dimension of Space, with the Three dimensions of Time being your 3 dimensional Space, because you cannot reach the length without Time; you cannot reach the heighth without Time; you cannot reach the width without Time. Without Time, there is kNOwTHING!

You have discounted Time, yet Time is crucial to understanding the Truth about all of this.

Ribbit

No, I define time as frame rate... An assembly/ reassembly from center to center. The process of our Kinetic Universe (Time) is the stacking of 2 dimensional layers. It's somewhat difficult to sustain conciseness with you... I'm assuming English isn't your first language.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Wow, thank you, I feel we have communicated.

"kNowing all that is kNown and kNot being closed minded and thinking you dew."

I thought you spelled things wrong in this, but then I realized wrong is relative, in fact you actually spelled it better than right. This statement defines the pinnacle of true enlightenment, not the temporal enlightenment that is attainable in this reality of now.

To me the big bang and the little bang are the same. Infinitely small bangs in infinite number expanding through time into infinity.

I feel like my mind is moving through these thoughts too quickly to properly assimilate. I won't communicate anymore with you until tomorrow after I have meditated upon the wisdom you have shared today.

Think you for your time Toad. ribbit robbit.

When you are ready, the problem with thinking the Big Bang and Little Bang are one-in-the-same, is the Big Bang happened once and the Little Bang is Infinite in occurance, or should I say, going to Infinite, since the actual times a galaxy has been born at any given finite moment in Time, is finite but they continue to occur, thus, their Limit is Infinite because that's where they are going.
Matter is the same, finite at any given finite moment but going to Infinite.

Can you say . . . Perpetual Motion Universe?

And the kewl thing is, they are both Contained in Infinite so the Big Crunch Theory is a Kentucky Fried Chicken sandwich, kNOwTHING more.

Ribbit

Ps: Awesome catch on my spelling.
You're the first to figure it out.
I love to harmonize werds.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

What there is... A now.

Ribbit

No, I define time as frame rate... An assembly/ reassembly from center to center. The process of our Kinetic Universe (Time) is the stacking of 2 dimensional layers. It's somewhat difficult to sustain conciseness with you... I'm assuming English isn't your first language.

Time is Thought of the One Collective Consciousness of the Universe/Source/God and Energy is created by the Thought Process of that Collective Consciousness (aka: thinking), via Electromagnetic Energy.
You are kNot moving in Time, you are moving in Thought.

Check out the Cemi Theory here:

en.wikipedia.org...

Space contains the Mind of that One Collective Consciousness, in the form of Matter, which was also created by the Thought Process, combined with the Recycling Process.

sprott.physics.wisc.edu...

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Effectively saying the same thing it would appear. I might appeal to a larger audience for the mere fact I refrain from signing off with Ribbit. Let me tell you... It's tempting though, and kids sure appreciate Kermit the Frog!

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Effectively saying the same thing it would appear. I might appeal to a larger audience for the mere fact I refrain from signing off with Ribbit. Let me tell you... It's tempting though, and kids sure appreciate Kermit the Frog!

The difference between moi and Kermit is I eat Smoked Bacon and Kermit lets the Bacon Smoke him.

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

The difference between moi and Kermit is I eat Smoked Bacon and Kermit lets the Bacon Smoke him.

Ribbit

haha... I was an Animal fan... Had the drum kit to prove it!

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Ribbit

haha... I was an Animal fan... Had the drum kit to prove it!

I'd have to say I had a split pesonality, when it comes to the Muppets.

I was Crazy Harry blowing up the other Me, Beaker.

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Reply to post by MemeticHarvest

Here is the Cliffnotes for those, like me, whose eyes start to buldge from their sockets when they stare too long at a monitor: God(one of many) says he wants some light=Big Bang, God spends 6 days creating various creatures using various methods, on the 7th day HeThey party hardy=Creation, Man(mankind) learns how to harness the power of earth, wind, and fire, then eventually party hard to the tunes of Earth, Wind, and Fire=Evolution, Man constantly refuses to learn from previous mistakes thus enveloping mankind in war, death, and sorrow=De-evolution, Mankind stumbles across a website whose call letters are ATS and realizes how out of control things have gotten and decides to make a difference in the world=RevolutionResolution. I am not trying to be sarcastic, I just thought this thread was a What is my purpose thread and grew bored with all the history, which shows how little of a man I really am, but the OP has done his homework and regardless of how it appears=I am grateful and will soon read it all.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoNotForgetMe
Reply to post by MemeticHarvest

Here is the Cliffnotes for those, like me, whose eyes start to buldge from their sockets when they stare too long at a monitor: God(one of many) says he wants some light=Big Bang, God spends 6 days creating various creatures using various methods, on the 7th day HeThey party hardy=Creation, Man(mankind) learns how to harness the power of earth, wind, and fire, then eventually party hard to the tunes of Earth, Wind, and Fire=Evolution, Man constantly refuses to learn from previous mistakes thus enveloping mankind in war, death, and sorrow=De-evolution, Mankind stumbles across a website whose call letters are ATS and realizes how out of control things have gotten and decides to make a difference in the world=RevolutionResolution. I am not trying to be sarcastic, I just thought this thread was a What is my purpose thread and grew bored with all the history, which shows how little of a man I really am, but the OP has done his homework and regardless of how it appears=I am grateful and will soon read it all.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

I love it.....and thank you so much for the cliff notes, they are needed and welcomed. Your thought process=matters.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by MemeticHarvest

lifes meaning you create---life's purpose is the reason you exist!!! your body converts mass to a refined energy which is thens drawn through your silver cord to your collective ancestral mind --the mind of god.all forms of life need a continous supply of energy to continue.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join