It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC Committee Recommends Boys Receive HPV Vaccine

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tetrarch42
Please provide evidence that the HPV vaccine is unsafe,

There's literally all kinds of articles on the internet about problems with young girls who got the HPV vaccine. Here's just a few of the many.

One of the most startling findings is 78 cases of outbreaks of warts following the vaccine in women already infected without knowing it. Besides genital warts, some patients experienced massive outbreaks on the face, hands, or feet, sometimes caused by strains not included in the vaccine.
-snip-

In its report to the FDA, Merck noted that “it is not known whether Gardasil can cause fetal harm when administered to a pregnant woman.” It reported that 27% of pregnant women experienced an adverse reaction upon receiving the vaccine, and the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) contains 45 cases of spontaneous abortion following Gardasil.
-snip-

A total of 8,864 VAERS reports have been filed, including 38 of Guillain-Barre syndrome and 18 deaths, 11 occurring within one week of receiving the vaccine. Association, of course, does not prove causality.

Judicial Watch Reports on Gardasil Public Health Experiment

Another one.

VACCINE SAFETY GROUP RELEASES GARDASIL REACTION REPORT
Calls on FDA and CDC to Warn Doctors and Parents to Report to VAERS

...said NVIC President Barbara Loe Fisher. "There are twice as many children collapsing and four times as many children experiencing tingling, numbness and loss of sensation after getting a GARDASIL vaccination compared to those getting a Tdap (tetanus-diphtheria-acellular pertussis) vaccination. There have been reports of facial paralysis and Guillain-Barre Syndrome.

from the National Vaccine Information Center

One of the more shocking reports is this one--after an article was published about Gardasil dangers and the huge jump in reports of adverse effects of it.

I went back to www.medalerts.org... site and clicked on the link to the "National Vaccine Information Center." This site provides the public with the resource to research different vaccines.

This time I found 2207 reports of adverse reactions to Gardasil. This is an increase of 2125 new reports in 5 ½ months since my last article on February 6th, 2007, where I reported only 82 reports. Oh, my dear God!

31 were considered life threatening. This is 1.4% of the girls reported.

1385 required the girls to go to the emergency room. That is 62.75% of the girls reported.

451 females at the time of the report had not recovered. That is 20.43% of the girls reported and more information was requested.

51 females were disabled when the report was filed. That is 2.31% of the girls reported and more information was requested.

5 girls died. Their ages were 12, 15, 19 and two the age was unknown at the time of the report. This is a death rate of .23%.

Gardasil Follow-Up Report: MEDICAL ALERT

LAWSUITS AGAINST GARDASIL

Fourteen-year-old Wilkesboro teen Lauren Mathis is happy to be able to do simple tasks like studying for school. That's because she spent the past year and a half bedridden, missing more than 85 days of classes.

Lauren's mom, Rosemary, said her daughter's illness started after a routine visit to the pediatrician a year and a half ago. Her doctor recommended a new vaccine for young women, called Gardasil.
-snip-

Merck's marketing campaign highlights that the vaccine protects girls from HPV. But Martin said she soon found out that Centers for Disease Control and Prevention statistics show Gardasil registered the highest number of reports -- twice as many as the flu shot.

According to the statistics, more than 17,000 patients reported negative effects and 61 listed Gardasil as a cause of death.

17,000 Patients Sickened By Gardasil, CDC Data Shows

Another Lawsuit

Hymel states her daughter received several vaccinations of Gardasil during July 2007 and January 2010 and now suffers from neurological effects including seizures and unnatural motor reflexes, headaches, dizziness and fatigue.
Lawsuit alleges Gardasil Vaccination Caused Minor's Seizures

Local Parent Files Lawsuit Against Makers Of Gardasil: Albuquerque

Many many more lawsuits in Australia, the U.K. and other countries in addition to the United States.

Gardasil from VacLib

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Tetrarch42

As you said, "...like every vaccine..." but I would hedge my bets with just getting the disease and reaping the rewards when I survive it. If people die from the disease, they would probably not fare much better with the disease. Result is that we end up with a stronger gene pool down the road.

A former colleague of mine was the fourth of four daughters in her family. She was the only of the four that was vaccinated. Now she has the terrible psoriasis which apparently erupted only in her early 20s. Nothing helps. She's had every treatment known to man but she just suffers. She was a secretary but can't do that anymore because of the state of her skin. She's now in her mid-30s and will be at home until it either heals on its own or there's a cure. I wonder if her parents regret listening to the health authorities' sage advice on this one. Needless to say, her own children were not vaccinated.

Nature is smarter than we are. Accept it. Nature knows best. Medical doctors should just stick to mending broken bones and stitching up stuff (properly). Let other modalities do the subtler work and most of all, let Nature take care of the greatest part of it. We certainly wouldn't have 7 billion people to think about it we had left Her to Her business and the ones we would have would very likely be stronger for it.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by BIGPoJo

Big corporations have corrupted the regulatory bodies.First they get their people into position and then get them to
maximize their profits.Then these people go back to the big corporation for their reward after a few years.

This is called a revolving door.This is why all the laws and regulations are in favor of big corporations.

CDC directors/employees who pass favorable laws,rules and regulations are guaranteed a job at big pharma as "consultants".

Corruption by any other name....

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicEgg

As you said, "...like every vaccine..." but I would hedge my bets with just getting the disease and reaping the rewards when I survive it. If people die from the disease, they would probably not fare much better with the disease. Result is that we end up with a stronger gene pool down the road.

A former colleague of mine was the fourth of four daughters in her family. She was the only of the four that was vaccinated. Now she has the terrible psoriasis which apparently erupted only in her early 20s. Nothing helps. She's had every treatment known to man but she just suffers. She was a secretary but can't do that anymore because of the state of her skin. She's now in her mid-30s and will be at home until it either heals on its own or there's a cure. I wonder if her parents regret listening to the health authorities' sage advice on this one. Needless to say, her own children were not vaccinated.

Nature is smarter than we are. Accept it. Nature knows best. Medical doctors should just stick to mending broken bones and stitching up stuff (properly). Let other modalities do the subtler work and most of all, let Nature take care of the greatest part of it. We certainly wouldn't have 7 billion people to think about it we had left Her to Her business and the ones we would have would very likely be stronger for it.

Pathogens don't work like that, evidence suggests that pathogens favour a "middle of the road" approach to virulence. You don't really end up with a "stronger gene pool" when your competition has dozens, or hundreds or even thousands of generations for every 1 of the population it infects.

Look at myxomatosis in the Australian rabbit population, it was assumed that host resistance and parasite adaptation was tending towards nature balancing itself out as you suggest(because you think "Nature is smarter than we are" or something). The virus was causing lower mortality rates than when it was first introduced to reduce the rabbit population. But on re-examination it was found that mortality and infection rates mirrored those found in human malaria. Diseases don't just learn to get along with people, that's not the state of the game. Pathogens learn to adapt over time, nature doesn't have some plan to strengthen the gene pool. What does that even mean anyways? Africans tend to have good malaria resistance, Amerindians had no smallpox immunity(which caused the collapse of American native tribes, along with the Aztec and Inca Empires and subsequent subjugation by conquerors from the Old World).

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Nature is smarter than we are. Someday you will understand that. Honestly, I can only smile at your folly that you seriously believe we know better than Nature. Nature has plans that are larger than our sad brains can conceive. Your arrogance in suggesting that there is nonesuch is simply par for the course, usually heard uttered shortly before we implement a really bad idea. This is just one example of those ideas. Girls dying and injured left and right so we spark that "hey, let's distribute the grand benefits of this to everybody!" and so we do. Death is distributable to everyone. Further diseases are a common "side effect of these vaccines, so apparently those too are distributable to everyone. Too many of our vaccines carry as much or more risk with them than actually contracting the disease in question. How does that help us? Let Nature take her course.

Your tenet that human intelligence is better than Nature is absurd at best. Your narrow vision and short memory only serve to reinforce my position that we are headed for disaster of monumental proportions if we allow this sort of thing to be mandated. Too many of these grand ideas turn out badly. Swine flu, anyone? Want a flu vaccine? No? Not gonna bite this time, eh? WELL THEN WE'LL MAKE YOU DO IT. Your health is no longer your affair. You just have to live with narcolepsy or, well, maybe even death as a result. But that's much better than ... umm. Wait. What?

Maybe Nature's lesson with HPV is to keep your pants on. Our youth behave like garbage with too many of our older population trying to behave like youths. Our culture places high value on things that are quite frankly completely off base. Why should we look young when we are old? Why should we pretend to be sexually viable in middle-age? Why should we wear the things we do? We are foolish and vain.

So you think the North American natives should have had immunity to the smallpox the invaders brought? The infection was not intentional. You think they would have stood their ground and fought for the land? Or maybe they didn't hold the same greedy mindset the European filth brought to them. We had little understanding of such concepts back then so rewrite your history book, kid.

Don't believe everything everybody says or virtually anything you're taught. Think first. Think. If it sounds like a lie, it probably is. We aren't very cunning, but we lie like big dogs and we're arrogant as hell. Too many of us are gullible to the point of stupidity. We can't see what's right in front of us. The victor writes the history books. You don't have to believe them.

Our science is beyond faulty. Only the really persistently dull need apply there. I know, I know. It's not all wrong and wrong is the nature of science. That's what moves it forward, in theory. My complaint with science now is that every new "discovery" or interpretation thereof is heralded as though it is absolute gospel. It is not. It is simply what we think might possibly be going on, but since we have neither the breadth nor depth of scope that Nature has, we might just be somewhat misguided to think that we know best. We don't even know better. We barely even know anything yet.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
First of all, define "Nature" and the plan he/she/it has for us. Why are you using it like a proper noun, what are you talking about? Next provide evidence that vaccines cause as much disease as the pathogens they protect us from, cause I've seen none of the kind, just look at measles. www.iayork.com...
There is a direct correlation between vaccination programs and death rates from measles. And may I remind you of some of the complications from this disease=> Sub-Acute Sclerosing Encephalitis, which can lead to permanent brain damage, Canum Oris, which causes permanent destruction of the mouth tissues, potential death.

Oh, and by the way these complications are much more common that those caused by the MMR-C vaccine(by the way, the guy that originally made claims about vaccines and their link to autism was held on trial and found to have fabricated most of his reports).

So again, please provide evidence of vaccines causing more harm than the diseases they prevent, cause I've yet to see any.

I never claimed human intelligence was better than nature, I don't even know how someone could claim that, it's a complete non-sequitor.

I have no idea what your talking about in terms of Swine Flu or forced vaccinations. You realize much more draconian measures of disease control were used in the past right? During the Black Plague sailors were confined to their ships by armed guards for forty days, usually they would all die. Even during the early 1800's in the U.S no less, tuberculosis patients were often forced into "sanatoriums", and when Typhoid Mary began a small epidemic of Typhoid Fever she was placed in a hospital under lock and key and didn't leave until she had died.

All of these were in response to diseases which couldn't be controlled, today we just use vaccination, at least people do when they're being logical.

"Maybe Nature's lesson with HPV is to keep your pants on. Our youth behave like garbage with too many of our older population trying to behave like youths. Our culture places high value on things that are quite frankly completely off base. Why should we look young when we are old? Why should we pretend to be sexually viable in middle-age? Why should we wear the things we do? We are foolish and vain."
-This is the medical forum, not a place for you to wax philosophical about the state of our society's morality. The fact is, people have sex and HPV results, we have a means to protect against it now and that's the goal of the doctors and physiologists and institutions responsible for public health.
-And if this is "Nature's lesson"(What does that even mean? Nature isn't a thinking, decision-making super entity like some hippies think) how do you propose we fix it. Mandatory celibacy? Encouraging reform to individual's private sex lives, enforced castration after reproductive age? To fix this through your means would require fundamental breech of human rights.
"So you think the North American natives should have had immunity to the smallpox the invaders brought? The infection was not intentional. You think they would have stood their ground and fought for the land? Or maybe they didn't hold the same greedy mindset the European filth brought to them. We had little understanding of such concepts back then so rewrite your history book, kid."
-This is quite frankly one of the dumbest things I've ever seen put to words. The Amerindians didn't have resistance to Smallpox, they were a naive population, please open any textbook dealing with epidemics on past cultures, most of them open with discussions like that.
-They DID have the same greedy mindset as the Europeans, the Aztecs weren't the tree hugging, sharers you seem to think they were. They had a large military and rose to power by SUBJUGATING all the other tribes, same with the Inca's. But don;t take my word for it, just read the first few paragraphs here en.wikipedia.org...
-Of course the smallpox epidemic was accidental, I NEVER CLAIMED IT WASN'T. The point I was illustrating is the harm that diseases like smallpox can have on a non-vaccinated, naive population. It allowed the most powerful hegemony of Central America to be toppled by 600 knights.

-This isn't based on speculation of what "someone told me", it's based on evidence, look at the charts I posted of statistical data, read some Central American history, or even some European history. The victors here didn't even paint themselves in a positive light, the descriptions of the Europeans are of marauding warriors come to conquer a less technologically advanced people.

-I'm a student of the University of Toronto, would you consider that a good palce for unbiased information, or do you mistrust education as well?

edit on 31-10-2011 by Tetrarch42 because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-10-2011 by Tetrarch42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   

You will be getting a free pen and a calender for your efforts from big pharma while they s'n-word' at you from their luxury villa in the bahamas.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by beckybecky

You will be getting a free pen and a calender for your efforts from big pharma while they s'n-word' at you from their luxury villa in the bahamas.

So if someone bothers to post factual information they must be shills for "Big Pharma"? Pathetic.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by john_bmth

So if someone bothers to post factual information they must be shills for "Big Pharma"? Pathetic.

What factual information did you post?

You only regurgitated their marketing spiel.

Anyway nobody is stopping You from having all the vaccinations you want.

Just don't force other people who are less brainwashed then you.

To everyone else ALWAYS follow the money.

Remember the CDC/FDA has a lot of "staff" from Big Pharma on secondment and to "advise".

Once they have done their dirty work for their masters then they slink back to big pharma as consultants paid big bucks for their dirty deeds.

They also get grants/donations from big pharma and their clients.

Nearly all regulatory bodies have been corrupted by Big Pharma in this way.

It is called the revolving door.

Most boards have consultants for this company or that company and their agenda is to benefit their paymasters.

These corrupt companies and their money grabbing fat execs with giant bonuses don't give don't give a **** about you, me or anybody.

edit on 7-11-2011 by beckybecky because: clarity.

edit on 7-11-2011 by beckybecky because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I actually just had a talk with my daughter about this. She made me a grandmother a little over a year ago. That little baby boy has had horrible reactions to his imunizations. The other day I gave her a ride to my grandsons pediatric doc. This same doc who refuses to seperate shots and pressures my daughter into all these damn shots. Well, I found a pamphlet about "Guardasil " ,I imediately called her to ask if she had let them give that crap to my grandson, she said she told them no. (I always give her info I find on vacines), I asked her to ,at the very least, seperate the shots so my poor grandson doesn't get so damn ill from these shots . I would rather he not have any but its not my choice. I don't use them and have plenty of friends that have NEVER had an imunizations in their lives and are alive and well.

Well, I am really curious because this doctor wanted to give this hpv vac to my ONE YEAR OLD grandson and THE DAMN PHAMPLET EVEN SAID HE COULD START AT ANY AGE AND RECOMEND AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. I am going to dig up this phamplet and see if I am mistaken but am pretty positve about what I read. Besides why would a mother of a one year old need info on it if they weren't trying to push it on him. Surely they aren't trying to begin pressuring her 8 years early?????

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by SHABBYCAT

The CDC/FDA are corrupt and rotten to the core.

Look at the breaking news...

Dr. Kimberly Quinlan Lindsey, a top official with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has been arrested and charged with two counts of child molestation and one count of bestiality.

Dr. Lindsey, who joined the CDC in 1999, is currently the deputy director
Read the article here:-

articles.mercola.com...

Also she was involved in the swine flu stuff...
----------------------

If you want real facts about vaccines join www.mercola.com or www.naturalnews.com

all the reports about adverse effects from vaccines are there.You will be shocked how much corruption there is which is never reported by the "mainstream media".

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by beckybecky

More baseless conjecture and accusations. Care to actually substantiate any of your wild claims with credible evidence?

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by john_bmth
reply to post by beckybecky

More baseless conjecture and accusations. Care to actually substantiate any of your wild claims with credible evidence?

Which wild claim?

Which accusation?

Which conjecture?

what is credible evidence?

define credible evidence.

edit on 7-11-2011 by beckybecky because: postle

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

reply to post by SHABBYCAT

The CDC/FDA are corrupt and rotten to the core.

Look at the breaking news...

Dr. Kimberly Quinlan Lindsey, a top official with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has been arrested and charged with two counts of child molestation and one count of bestiality.

Dr. Lindsey, who joined the CDC in 1999, is currently the deputy director
Read the article here:-

articles.mercola.com...

Also she was involved in the swine flu stuff...
----------------------

If you want real facts about vaccines join www.mercola.com or www.naturalnews.com

all the reports about adverse effects from vaccines are there.You will be shocked how much corruption there is which is never reported by the "mainstream media".

I have problems trusting information sources which open along with a pop-up asking me to sign up for their newsletter and articles, sorry, but I kind of like getting information from places where people aren't trying to sell me snake oil.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join