It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scary subjects: what wont you make a thread about?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
It appears that every conspiracy under what we think is the Sun is available to be debated on this site. However, there are 2 subjects I actually fear to write about here.

Are there any no go thread subjects for you? How thread brave are you?

I would like to read your answers.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by mandroids

I'll show you mine if you show me yours.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
HAHA, no way,but are there no go subjects for you?

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
What's the point of this thread if you are not even going to state what subjects you think are taboo. Just say it, it's not like S.W.A.T. is going to storm through your door and kill you for posting whatever subject you come up with, unless you are revealing classified information.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Ok, how is that fair? If you want someone to be honest and answer your question, you need to as well.

You know, put up or shut up!

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by PunchingBag80

it's not like S.W.A.T. is going to storm through your door and kill you for posting whatever subject you come up with, unless you are revealing classified information.

Don't be so sure.

S.W.A.T were in attendance at Occupy Atlanta yesterday, despite the protest being peaceful!! Why would they be there?

OP, it doesn't work like that. You have to share your innermost fears in order for others to share theirs. That's the way group therapy works.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
If your topics discuss things that are illegal, it doesn't matter whether or not you feel comfortable discussing them, because the mods will kill your thread. You may get your account closed if its bad enough and you might be reported to authorities if its really, really bad or implies a threat to specific things/people. They keep it pretty clean round' these parts. Beyond that, I too have read lots of wacky stuff on here. Nothing really surprises me anymore.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Generally, I despise threads that require people to think, not because I mind thinking, but because about half the posts will be from people who want to be spoon-fed. Don't get me wrong, I understand that most folks are laymen, I also understand that most people have varying capacity to learn, in various subjects. So it's not subject, but the people you have to deal with.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

You want us to tell you....(our no subjects)...but you have not told us what your 2 are....now I ask you...is that fair?

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by thefurryone
If your topics discuss things that are illegal, it doesn't matter whether or not you feel comfortable discussing them, because the mods will kill your thread. You may get your account closed if its bad enough and you might be reported to authorities if its really, really bad or implies a threat to specific things/people. They keep it pretty clean round' these parts. Beyond that, I too have read lots of wacky stuff on here. Nothing really surprises me anymore.

Yeah...what he or she said.....I agree. I think there are a lot of (supposedly taboo) subjects that many members would discuss...but alas...discussing them is against (Ats)...(T's&C's).

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I'll tell you what I'm NOT afraid of, and that is calling you out on attempting to form a thread in order to mine information.

WHY ARE YOU HERE AND WHO SENT YOU?

The name mandroids to me absolutely screams "shill" or "software"

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

edit on 25-10-2011 by redstorm because: Truth.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

This is a really fun question, but I fear that by answering your question I will have posted what I am afraid of posting.

And frankly, I am too afraid.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Candy Canes & Porcupines.

Completely terrified of both. Bad childhood memories of a porcupine with a candy cane.
I can say no more, other than the fact that I still wake up screaming.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
OP seems to have hit a nerve. So far no one is giving it up. Every post so far is from members that seem to have something they are afraid to post.

Good Job, OP!

S+F

edit on 25-10-2011 by Frater210 because:

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Simple - weed & moderators.

Them are a no - no.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Thank you for your curious replies. I did not expect the hostile ones;perhaps there ARE subjects that still scare us in this socalled 'seen it/done it' era.

Anything people wish to sort of mention?? we can fill in the blanks!

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Let's see where my fearlessness gets me this time:

Moderators who abuse their power
The psychological, emotional and mental deficiences which allow for strong religious belief

Come and get me...weenies.
edit on 10/26/2011 by chasingbrahman because: I forgot the "weenies" part...

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
What I fear is that I could start a thread concerning the 2 subjects i fear, and it becomes an offline issue or threat. the one subject is notorious for that.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Yeah, I feel the same way about mine as well. I only really have one. The other is debatable. Now I am curious if your notorious one is the same as my notorious one. I have dabbled in it a little on other people's threads (OPT, are you down with OPT?)
) but never on one of my own. You can U2U me if you like, but it should be interesting to see if we are able to trust one another.

edit on 26-10-2011 by Frater210 because: bloop

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join