It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government Documents & UFO's

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
We know the National Security Agency (NSA), Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), and the USAF has official documents pertaining to UFO's. The NSA has documents on how to potentially mitigate the receipt of intelligent alien signals from space. The CIA released documents reporting they utilized the UFO phenomena to help keep covert aircraft a secret. And, of course, the USAF had Project Blue Book.

Now, all I'm saying is that a great deal of time, money, and resources has been spent by the U.S. government on a concept they firmly deny. Who else finds this intriguing? Are aliens the ultimate scapegoat for military projects? Or is there something else?

It is not the intent of the post to discuss whether or not we believe in the existence of extraterrestrial life, only our government's official documents, such as the one's mentioned above.

CIA Link
edit on 25-10-2011 by Cosmic911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
it makes you wonder how much of the taxpayers money they spend on those type of projects... a lot probably lol

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic911

a great deal of time, money, and resources has been spent by the U.S. government on a concept they firmly deny.

But the U.S. government does NOT "firmly deny" the concept that people see things that the witness cannot identify...

At different points in time, various agencies for various governments have looked into reports by people of things they cannot identify - with the express aim of determining if the source of the reports poses a threat to national security.

edit on 25-10-2011 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Jakewirick

A lot of time & money.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by IsaacKoi

If there was a threat to National security they wouldn't tell us
edit on 25-10-2011 by Jakewirick because: misspelling

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by IsaacKoi

"But the U.S. government does NOT "firmly deny" the concept that people see things that the witness cannot identify..."

No, no one denies that. But they do deny that what people are seeing are extraterrestrials UFOs. That was my point.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

On that same note, if they had no idea if UFOs were a threat or not they would not tell us. Its probably some sick reality like we are actually cattle for a higher being much like how humans eat cows. The cows no know different. These human eating beings don't have to be from another planet either.
edit on 25-10-2011 by BIGPoJo because: added more

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by BIGPoJo

You never know, I heard that aliens feed off of human blood and or other liquids.. then again those are just stories and whatnot, never the less it is very possible

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic911

Well they dont even do that. The ones that cannot be identified or verified are labled unidentified. They have many records of these that are just plain unidentified. They do not say they are not extraterrertrial but they dont say they are either.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by BIGPoJo

If that were true you'd think they would take better care of their livestock. You know make sure the herd all got fed and had good veternary care. Made sure the herd all had shelter. These herders or cattleman or what ever we would call them are negligent with their property.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Look out, you're plotting the next Twilight saga there. Vampires from outerspace.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
haha i hope not!

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

That's actually the original plot for War of the Worlds. Aliens from Mars whom live off the blood of humans.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

I would compare it to how you tend your front yard. Do you make sure every blade of grass has equal sunlight or do you sit on your couch and watch TV?

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by Cosmic911

Well they dont even do that. The ones that cannot be identified or verified are labled unidentified. They have many records of these that are just plain unidentified. They do not say they are not extraterrertrial but they dont say they are either.

Yes they did. At the conclusion of Project Blue Book:

"As a result of these investigations and studies and experience gained from investigating UFO reports since 1948, the conclusions of Project BLUE BOOK are
1) no UFO reported, investigated, and evaluated by the Air Force has ever given any indication of threat to our national security;(2) there has been no evidence submitted to or discovered by the Air Force that sightings categorized as "unidentified" represent technological developments or principles beyond the range of present-day scientific knowledge; and(3) there has been no evidence indicating that sightings categorized as "unidentified" are extraterrestrial vehicles."

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by IsaacKoi

a great deal of time, money, and resources has been spent by the U.S. government on a concept they firmly deny.

But the U.S. government does NOT "firmly deny" the concept that people see things that the witness cannot identify...

At different points in time, various agencies for various governments have looked into reports by people of things they cannot identify - with the express aim of determining if the source of the reports poses a threat to national security.

edit on 25-10-2011 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

"But the U.S. government does NOT "firmly deny" the concept that people see things that the witness cannot identify..."

Yes, they did. The conclusion of Project Blue Book denied that unidentified flying objects were extraterrestrial in origin.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Yes, they did.

I'm sorry, but if you disagree with my statement (i.e. the U.S. government does NOT "firmly deny" the concept that people see things that the witness cannot identify) can you please point to a relevant document?

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Yes, they did.

I'm sorry, but if you disagree with my statement (i.e. the U.S. government does NOT "firmly deny" the concept that people see things that the witness cannot identify) can you please point to a relevant document?

NSA Document Index

#38 article on Project Blue Book...USAF Blue Book Fact Sheet 95-03. 3rd paragraph.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
nice

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Yes, they did.

NSA Document Index

#38 article on Project Blue Book...USAF Blue Book Fact Sheet 95-03. 3rd paragraph.

I'm familiar with that document.

That paragraph does NOT contradict what I said.

The paragraph you cite as contradicting my statement that "the U.S. government does NOT "firmly deny" the concept that people see things that the witness cannot identify" is set out below for ease of reference so that others can see for themselves.

www.nsa.gov...

As a result ofthe s e investigations, studies and experience gained from investigating UFO reports since
1948, the conclusions of Project Blue Book were: (1) no UFO reported, investigated and evaluated by
the Air Force was ever an indication of threat to our national security; (2) there was no evidence
submitted to or discovered by the Air Force that sightings categorized as "unidentified" represented
technological developments or principles beyond the range ofmodem scientific knowledge; and (3)
there was no evidence indicating that sightings categorized as "unidentified" were extraterrestrial
vehicles.

edit on 26-10-2011 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join