It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lottery Winning Numbers

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I known that you ATS people play different lottery games in different countries hoping you will win some day and I wish you win but I propose a little game:Let's give predictive numbers for what lottery you want and see if those numbers will win without play'n them.What you say?Just name the lottery and the numbers AND THE DATE you think they are winning one and let's see all what will happen!!!LET THE GAME START...
edit on 25-10-2011 by diamondsmith because: (no reason given)

Mod Edit: All Caps In Title– Please Review This Link.
edit on 25/10/2011 by Sauron because: All Caps in title converted to lower case

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
1-3-11-34-43-10

4-13-16-31-39-38

Megamillions--

Current Hot Mega Million Numbers
10, 19, 31, 35, 53, 48, 09, 11, 12, 47

Current Cold Mega Million Numbers
34, 26, 13, 40, 18, 46, 37

Now lets take a look at the MEGA BALL statistics.
Top Mega Ball numbers
09, 15, 18, 19, 45, 07

Cold Mega Ball numbers
39, 32, 01, 03, 14, 41

Super Cold Mega Ball

# 28 is out over 175 drawings

# 03 # 22 # 44 # 32 # 39
ALL are out over 100 drawings!

Gut Shot Hit Frequency
Use # 43 as your Mega Million ball and Power Ball in the next 2 drawings
edit on 25-10-2011 by Neopan100 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Someone is bound to kick themselves in the head if they post winning numbers and didnt get to play em....With that being said.

2-5-11-13-26-42 (MEGA)
edit on 25-10-2011 by blackmetalmist because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-10-2011 by blackmetalmist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Derren Brown tried to predict the 'Lotto' results in the UK a year or two ago, and ended up looking a bit foolish when the internet got hold of it, and revealed how he did it or whatever. In fairness his live shows are pretty crap anyway, the rest of his work is very enjoyable and he never pretends that it's magic, he usually explains how he did what he did.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by blackmetalmist

Yes but that will give you the courage to believe in something and to be more positive those hard times!

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
4 8 15 16 23 42

For all of them.

edit on 25-10-2011 by Quyll because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
And I don't do the lotto very often, but when I do it's always the same numbers.

1, 7, 13, 21, 22, 44

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
You cannot predict the lottery numbers as its all connected to a computer, they won't let you win unless they want you to (they are obviously tptb)

If you check back you will see the illuminati numbers come in all the time on every lottery going its a complete con just designed to take money from you

the illumed ones numbers have to be taken into context as they add the numbers together so 45 = 9 and so forth have a look at 11 22 33 comes up quite a lot but if the jackpot doesn't equate to their numbers the jackpot will not be won check out the euromillions prize and you will see what i mean

These numbers are part of everything telephone numbers, statistics on the news and in the papers, government polls, horse racing always ends up with there numbers, check out number 5 as they believe this protects them 5 will be in the first race virtually everytime even if they have to add the horse number and stall number look and you will see how corrupt our world really is

and do not think anyone can predict the lottery numbers because doesn't matter how psychic you are they will just use different numbers.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Quyll

Hope that will be..6 years ago,and that's the truth I use to play the same numbers and one day I make a mistake by accident God make replace one number from one line from six numbers I didn't realize at first I went to the cash register with the tickets and while I stay in the line, the evil make checked again,and playng the same numbers for years I just annoy to my self and smash the winning tickets complete new one \ and I lose 3500000 USD after tax...so!!!

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I clicked on this thread because its in all caps.

True story.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by jinni73

That's a load of horse twaddle, the lottery (or at least in the UK) has several oversight committees and several different machines and balls....the numbers drawn are random.

But anyway......these are the numbers I use for every Wednesday and Saturday main draw, I have won a few tenners and the odd £50 - £75....

2, 12, 19, 24, 29, 31

and here is why....

2 - my month of birth, February
12 - my day of birth
19 - because I was born in "19"80
24 - my youngest brothers age
29 - my girls age
31 - my age

The last 3 numbers go up each year of course, lol.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith
reply to post by Quyll

Hope that will be..6 years ago,and that's the truth I use to play the same numbers and one day I make a mistake by accident God make replace one number from one line from six numbers I didn't realize at first I went to the cash register with the tickets and while I stay in the line, the evil make checked again,and playng the same numbers for years I just annoy to my self and smash the winning tickets complete new one \ and I lose 3500000 USD after tax...so!!!

no you were not going to win it just came up that you had done those numbers everytime and the computer dropped them in as it knew you hadn't done them, think about it. why did your numbers come in when you didn't do them do you honestly think your that unlucky or are you playing a computer?

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by jinni73
You cannot predict the lottery numbers as its all connected to a computer, they won't let you win unless they want you to (they are obviously tptb)

If you check back you will see the illuminati numbers come in all the time on every lottery going its a complete con just designed to take money from you

the illumed ones numbers have to be taken into context as they add the numbers together so 45 = 9 and so forth have a look at 11 22 33 comes up quite a lot but if the jackpot doesn't equate to their numbers the jackpot will not be won check out the euromillions prize and you will see what i mean

These numbers are part of everything telephone numbers, statistics on the news and in the papers, government polls, horse racing always ends up with there numbers, check out number 5 as they believe this protects them 5 will be in the first race virtually everytime even if they have to add the horse number and stall number look and you will see how corrupt our world really is

and do not think anyone can predict the lottery numbers because doesn't matter how psychic you are they will just use different numbers.

Well that's another thing, why do they stop purchases a 1/2 hour before the draw? IMO to give the computer enough time to sort out the winner(s). That's why I always buy my Lotto tickets from middle class areas. They never let poor people win.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by jinni73

On that day I win something not much but 15000 USD...in comparison with 3 and a half mil...

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
If I was good at predicting the lotto numbers I would probably have something better to do right now lol

But I do have this for ya..

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by jinni73

we're not supposed to use numbers we play, so if we do not play them, tptb will have no reason to skip them as you said - since they wouldn't have a reason to avoid those specific numbers unless someone else undesirable played that same set and would then be skipped as you said.

aka, posting numbers in this thread will have no more effect than the colour of my poop this morning ;p

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith
reply to post by jinni73

On that day I win something not much but 15000 USD...in comparison with 3 and a half mil...

yep thats how you play it but 15000 isn,'t 3.5 million and you will always think you could of won big which is what there game is,

they've done this to me at least 3 times where i put my numbers on then dont the following week and they always come out the next week.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Fishticon84

Unreal. Seriously, that must have hurt like little else. Ouch.

I always play the same numbers, but since I always forget to play until after the deadline time or (usually) the next morning
I wouldn't say I have a bad track record. I never win more than what I put in though. Ever. I have an uncanny ability to pick not a single right number. lol

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk
reply to post by jinni73

That's a load of horse twaddle, the lottery (or at least in the UK) has several oversight committees and several different machines and balls....the numbers drawn are random.

But anyway......these are the numbers I use for every Wednesday and Saturday main draw, I have won a few tenners and the odd £50 - £75....

2, 12, 19, 24, 29, 31

and here is why....

2 - my month of birth, February
12 - my day of birth
19 - because I was born in "19"80
24 - my youngest brothers age
29 - my girls age
31 - my age

The last 3 numbers go up each year of course, lol.

you are more than welcome to your opinion.

Do you remember the guy that said it was fixed when the lottery first came out and camelot invited the guy to the show and took him through it right up to the point where they put the balls into the machine they then refused to let him look anymore, sort of proved his point really

edit on 25-10-2011 by jinni73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Fishticon84

Best luck next time I use to play euromillions!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join