It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The U.S. Supreme Court has Ruled

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+68 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
THE U.S. SUPREME COURT HAS RULED.
The “supremacy clause” is dealt with in Mack/Printz, in which the U.S. Supreme Court stated once and for all, that the only thing “supreme” is the Constitution itself. Where by the powers, the Sheriff reigns supreme above the president.

“the duly elected sheriff of a county is the highest law enforcement official within a county and has law enforcement powers EXCEEDING that of any other state OR federal official.”

Guess what else? The District Court ruled in favor of the sheriffs. In fact, they stated, Wyoming is a sovereign state and the duly elected sheriff of a county is the highest law enforcement official within a county and has law enforcement powers exceeding that of any other state or federal official.” Go back and re-read this quote.

politicalvelcraft.org...

Do any of you realize what this means?

If you the citizens elect into your county, any county in the USA, a person to become the sheriff of your county, that sheriff has the right to "NOT" allow the TSA, the FBI, the ATF or any other Federal Officials to do things within your county that you the citizens don't like. I think its time that you search out such officials and to start electing them the sheriff and regain your citizens rights.

For instance in any state USA, if the Sheriff doesn't like TSA agents and their BS illegal body searches, then they will have to stay out of the county.

For instance in California, the State of California has legalized the growing of pot, therefore if any Sheriff in California tells the feds to stay out of their county, they will have to stay out of their county.

(Case No. 2:96-cv-099-J (2006)) and announced that all federal officials are forbidden to enter his county without his prior approval ……
For more than two years, all federal agents entering Bighorn County, Wyo., have been required to check in with sheriff Dave Mattis and state their intentions.

Sheriffs Put Feds In Their Place.
ONE THAT JUST HAPPENED IN NEW MEXICO!
Obama’s Federal Stooges Beginning To Understand The Power Of Sheriffs: Sheriff Warns Federal Agents They Will Be Arrested If They Interfere!

What I'm trying to get to here, is simply this. America needs to be taken back by the citizens of the USA and here is a LEGAL WAY to take back America in a non confrontational manner. Simply elect a sheriff into your county that will get rid of federal officials that are not protecting the citizens of the USA in a manner that the citizens don't want to be protected.

The sheriff of your county is your friend, he has more rights than the feds have.

The Sheriff Has More Power In His County Than The President Of The United States: U.S. Constitution U.S. Supreme Court ~ Quashes Obama’s Claim To “Supremacy Clause”

A new bill has been introduced in the Montana State Legislature which require the County Sheriff be notified before any federal agents are allowed to enter the state with the intention of carrying out law enforcement actions. The bill provides not only for pre-notification, but the Sheriff must also give consent before federal agents may proceed.

If you want to take back America, take it back legally without destroying any of it, this can be done by putting the right person in "EACH SHERIFFS OFFICE" in "EACH COUNTY" in AMERICA. Let the elected Sheriff of each county take it back.

THROW THE FEDS OUT OF YOUR STATE NOW!
Date: Monday, 4 July 2005, 10:38 p.m.

THE COURTS HAVE SPOKEN! “Any legislation including the Patriot Acts which attempts to compel State Officers to execute Federal Law is unconstitutional. Further, any federal investigational liberties can be forbidden by the States’ highest law enforcement officer. Finally, any attempts by a federal agency to coerce compliance to such liberties can be grounds for arrest of any of their agents who do not comply with the directions of that officer.”

politicalvelcraft.org...
ed it on 25-10-2011 by RussianScientists because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Sounds like a step in the right direction and good tips on how to use it. Thanks.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
This is a HUGE victory for the sovereignty of this nation. It will also have reaching effects on crap like NAFTA, state's rights with medical marijuana, gay marriage, and concealed carry laws. I'd like to see the local Sheriffs start arresting federal agents when they raid people's homes who possess MMJ licenses.

Full disclosure: I don't smoke it, and I voted against it in my state. But, it passed and is law, so the Feds can piss off back to Washington, as far as I'm concerned.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
Sounds like a step in the right direction and good tips on how to use it. Thanks.

Thanks for the compliment, hopefully America will become the America that we were all very proud to be a part of. Americans are being ran over by the feds and the only way to get is back is to get it back legally.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by navy_vet_stg3
This is a HUGE victory for the sovereignty of this nation. It will also have reaching effects on crap like NAFTA, state's rights with medical marijuana, gay marriage, and concealed carry laws. I'd like to see the local Sheriffs start arresting federal agents when they raid people's homes who possess MMJ licenses.

Full disclosure: I don't smoke it, and I voted against it in my state. But, it passed and is law, so the Feds can piss off back to Washington, as far as I'm concerned.

There are ways to take back the country we love. We know there are many people out there demonstrating that they want America back like it was; here is another way to take it back and be protected while doing so.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Top heading of the article says its an internet embellishment. (not real)

The real decision is below that titled how it really went down.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

This can go both ways.

The Sheriff where I live has been sentenced to twenty-two years in Federal prison. Basically a death sentence for him. And it is where he belongs.

But I also know the Sheriff in my folk’s county up in Wisconsin who won't put up with any Federal agency BS. Not without his approval anyway. He's a good guy who has also hired on good deputies.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Hear, hear! That's one of the reasons I support Ron Paul. I'm saddened for the great nation we used to be. The world once wanted to be like us and now our foreign policy only produces disgust.

State rights are where it's at and our last hope probably.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowalker
Top heading of the article says its an internet embellishment. (not real)

The real decision is below that titled how it really went down.

Keep reading. It gets better the farther down you read. You will find out that it is real if you read all the way down.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex

This can go both ways.

The Sheriff where I live has been sentenced to twenty-two years in Federal prison. Basically a death sentence for him. And it is where he belongs.

But I also know the Sheriff in my folk’s county up in Wisconsin who won't put up with any Federal agency BS. Not without his approval anyway. He's a good guy who has also hired on good deputies.

The good guy Sheriffs are the types of sheriffs America needs, and they need to be placed into offices all over the USA to squash out federal injustices.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Very few if any sheriffs will not allow the federal government to trample their districts.

The number one reason any "public servant" bothers to acknowledge the existence of the federal government at all is because every time they kiss the federal boot they get a shiny nickle.

How else is a completely landlocked town going to get their cool cop hovercraft? How else is Andy Griffith and Barney Fife going to get MP-5's and m-4's and APC's and nifty black suits?

It's amazing how easily people sell their souls for money. Even when they dont need it.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT

Hear, hear! That's one of the reasons I support Ron Paul. I'm saddened for the great nation we used to be. The world once wanted to be like us and now our foreign policy only produces disgust.

State rights are where it's at and our last hope probably.

That is what I'm starting to believe. State rights are going to be where the dividing line starts, and the Sheriffs have the right to stand up for each state's rights.
edit on 25-10-2011 by RussianScientists because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere
Very few if any sheriffs will not allow the federal government to trample their districts.

The number one reason any "public servant" bothers to acknowledge the existence of the federal government at all is because every time they kiss the federal boot they get a shiny nickle.

How else is a completely landlocked town going to get their cool cop hovercraft? How else is Andy Griffith and Barney Fife going to get MP-5's and m-4's and APC's and nifty black suits?

It's amazing how easily people sell their souls for money. Even when they dont need it.

You have a very good point in that statement, but we have to START SOMEWHERE, and this may be where the starting point will actually take place. America needs more good Sheriffs, if the people can vote them in, then America can be taken back from the feds and their anti American laws such as TSA illegal body searches all across America, and illegal TSA traffic searches that are currently taking place in Tennessee. If certain states have made certain drugs llegal, like pot, then let it be legal in those states, and let the Sheriffs of those counties make sure the feds don't interfere with that states laws.

edit on 25-10-2011 by RussianScientists because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

The further down I read, the more I am seeing that this is a bunch of hype. Sad to say.
The Supreme Court Judge even states that nothing was ever discussed about the Sheriff being over Federal Law inforcement.
The Sheriff in the story simply states that he has made Federal officials aware that they must notify him of any investigations in his county and he'll take them on a case by case basis.
So, from what I can see is how it should go. If the Fed want to investigate, they have to pass on the info to the local law prior to any actions being taken.

I highly recommend watching the movie "Red State" to see how the Sheriff and the Feds can screw up big time.
edit on 25-10-2011 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

Edit to Add:
This part that is the most important part of the entire story:

Furthermore, this Court has never made the comments attributed to it which purports to advise state officers they can prohibit federal law enforcement officers or agents from entering a Wyoming County. Those alleged quotations are utterly false.

edit on 25-10-2011 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I want to thank you up front for your belief in this great country. I also thank you for the thread and the information. There are a few sides to this story that are easy to miss because they are like Unseen i.e "The Forest For The Trees" I don't fault you or your concerns but the truth is less dramatic in this case. The Ruling simply put is saying that The Constitution and anyone defending it is supreme!!!! Now catch this. That also applies to you, me, and anyone that is Defending it in Truth and without mitigation!! So,if the Sherriff or Highway Patrol, State National Guard etc is defending The Constitution,, then they reigne supreme not by States Rights or the uniform or association to organizations, but rather by the trumping power of The Constitution.itself ! There is a flip side that is also equally important..Every state had to agree to follow The Constitution that was enforced by the Government and being upheld by The Government,. before they were allowed statehood . So, the bottom line is this. If the sate is obeying The Constitution. They are Supreme as well. But if the state is in violation of The Constitution, then The Federal Govt. must intervene due to The Constitution that is being Violated!! It's another simple case of checks and balances. It works if everyone remembers and follows The Constitution that Created The Freedoms we depend on. One other thing. Protecting and defending The Constitution is defending the Unalienable Rights of The People against all opposition that threaten to lower or dissolve the freedom This Document and God has given them. Thank you for the thread.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Sounds good to me.

Citizen first is cool.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by RussianScientists
THE U.S. SUPREME COURT HAS RULED.
The “supremacy clause” is dealt with in Mack/Printz, in which the U.S. Supreme Court stated once and for all, that the only thing “supreme” is the Constitution itself. Where by the powers, the Sheriff reigns supreme above the president.

Here is Printz. You can see for yourself that it doesn't place sheriffs above the president. The controversy was over whether the US Congress could commandeer state or local officials. It turns out that, at least in this case, they couldn't. What it doesn't say is that a sheriff can give a lawful order to a federal agent or officer to cease enforcement of a federal law.

Guess what else? The District Court ruled in favor of the sheriffs. In fact, they stated, Wyoming is a sovereign state and the duly elected sheriff of a county is the highest law enforcement official within a county and has law enforcement powers exceeding that of any other state or federal official.” Go back and re-read this quote.

Here is a letter from the district court, in which they deny they ever said this or even made a decision in this case.

Do any of you realize what this means?

It means a bunch of people with a poor understanding of the US Constitution are desperately trying to deny federal authority by manufacturing court opinions.

If you the citizens elect into your county, any county in the USA, a person to become the sheriff of your county, that sheriff has the right to "NOT" allow the TSA, the FBI, the ATF or any other Federal Officials to do things within your county that you the citizens don't like.

We settled the controversy over federal officials entering states to carry out their federal duties several times throughout history. It turns out they can, and if you don't let them, bad things happen to you. The first demonstration was, I think, the Whiskey Rebellion. The Civil War was such a demonstration writ large. The web page you linked to admits as much when it quotes the Federalist, saying that the general authority is not subject to the local authority when acting within its own sphere, but somehow that didn't make an impression.

THROW THE FEDS OUT OF YOUR STATE NOW!
Date: Monday, 4 July 2005, 10:38 p.m.

How did that go? Have the feds abandoned any of the states yet?

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

This is one of the most important rulings by the SC, and one of the most important things I've seen on ATS in a long time. This needs to be front page.

We need a peaceful revolution, and this is how it begins.

We need to get rid of globalists powers and influence and keep government local.

The more power is federalized and globalized the more we, the people, will be repressed.

The more power is localized the more we, the people, will prosper.

Our forefathers knew this and paid with their life to provide this for us. We need to get off our butts and fight for it now and reverse all the crap going on!

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by FurvusRexCaeli

I guess I'm going to bow out of this discussion. Like you, I tried to show that this thread is misleading, but I guess it's no use.

People will believe what they want and choose not to read the entire piece to see for themselves that this thread is not an accurate representation of what actually went down.

ATS makes me very angry some times. Especially since this is the second thread in the past few days that I've tried to shine light on the truth, but it went ignored.

PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE ARTICLE, FOLKS!!!

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

I feel your pain friend.

Originally posted by Juston
Oh. and I forgot. When a thread gets debunked / proven / etc...a few posts in, disregard it and pretend that post does not even exist! Keep debating! Dont even address said post!

It happens quite a bit here.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join