It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gaddafi 'Killer': I shot him twice, in head & in chest

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
So it would appear that Gaddafi was killed in the heat of battle, on purpose.

This is a RT clip that shows the man who claims responsibility for killing Gaddafi. I personally feel that if you want to topple a regime you don't take the leader hostage. You should hold his head up on a stick and parade around with it. Call me old fashioned or whatever. This was the will of the people, they will be better off without him. What say you?

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by BIGPoJo

As I posted on a previous thread that I believe he was shot in the head twice, once in the front and once in the side. But the news have been covering that up a bit by saying he died of internal and blast wounds that someone videos proved wrong.

This is where I wrote it, www.abovetopsecret.com...

This video certainly shows that Gaddafi was not dead when they pulled him out and I believe that Gaddafi was shot twice in the head (once in the left side of his head and the second time in the front as seen on the gun powder or wounds on his head in some images) Please tell me if im right or you agree also or do correct me if im wrong.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by BIGPoJo

I didnt't like the man personally but who was that man to take the life of another. I hear all the stories about the things gaddafi did but doing this just put the rebels down to his level.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Of course he was executed, I don't think there's any doubt about it.
However I personaly think the best way for a regime change is to capture, humiliate, hold a trial and then execute the former dictator if found guilty. (See Iraq & Hussein).

In this particular case, the NTC is a bunch of rag-tag thugs with guns, the first thing I said when I heard Gaddafi was captured was "He won't survive to see a trial".
The rebels were out for blood, not justice.
Now watch Libya go from "bad" under Gaddafi, to "worse" under a Taliban-like government ruling via Sharia law.

Just my 2 cents...

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by BIGPoJo

I don't know the man, but NO one deserves to be killed.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Maybe that is how karma wished to visit him.

After all, of all the things done to his people by his hands, it only seems reasonable that karma would pay him back by the hands of his own people.

Quite fitting if you ask me.

Who is anyone to say that in the grand scheme of things this is not how justice was intended for him.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skewed

After all, of all the things done to his people by his hands, it only seems reasonable that karma would pay him back by the hands of his own people.

Who is anyone to say that in the grand scheme of things this is not how justice was intended for him.

Murder and Sodomy ; NOT justice.

edit on 25-10-2011 by GmoS719 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by GmoS719

Says who?

Morals? Ethics? Humanity?

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Says who?

I say.
If you think otherwise then shame on you.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

reply to post by BIGPoJo

We unfortantly all die one way or the other.Its true that some people should not die that way but we are talking about a man; who killed people who spoke against him and also kept them in terrible conditions and then they were gassed or executed

www.bbc.co.uk...
This link has a video documentry about the prison and a intresting article, This will probably show why some people deserve to be killed.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Says who?

I say.
If you think otherwise then shame on you.

Shame on me then, I can handle it.
Should I start consulting your worldly opinion on things before I do them to see if it fits into your scope of morality?

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by hellzdoms

reply to post by BIGPoJo

We unfortantly all die one way or the other.Its true that some people should not die that way but we are talking about a man; who killed people who spoke against him and also kept them in terrible conditions and then they were gassed or executed

www.bbc.co.uk...
This link has a video documentry about the prison and a intresting article, This will probably show why some people deserve to be killed.

In my opinion, NO one deserves to die for ANY reason. (Excluding natural causes)
Who are we to end a life not belonging to us?

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Skewed

If you hold a people back against their will, much like a dam holds water, they will eventually come crashing in on you. He lived by the sword and died by the sword. His very arrogance is what led to his demise. He had all the money in the world and he could have left the country to live out the rest of his life in the Bahamas but he wanted more. He wanted to be the big man in charge, the arrogant leader...

If you think he was a good man, just look at history. Look at the books he has written, he is the very cause of oppression of his people. His people have set themselves free and set a precedent for any future dictator. The will of the people is stronger than tyranny.

Someone mentioned sodomy in this thread and a couple others. I don't agree with that form of torture but what comes around goes around.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

In my opinion, NO one deserves to die for ANY reason. (Excluding natural causes)

When he goes around killing others for simply disagreeing with him.
We can ask all day long for people to quit doing evil things to others. What happens when they refuse to stop, just keep letting them do it? WHAT is the answer to make people like Gaddafi quit killing his own citizens.

What is the next step when a peaceful conversation goes ignored when trying to end atrocities. Send him a apple pie and ask again?

edit on 25-10-2011 by Skewed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by BIGPoJo

I am not in objection to what happened to the man.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I don't agree with the way he was executed...

I would have preferred him to have been killed via the initial NATO Air Strike.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Who cares what Gaddafi was doing. Do you know how much genocide goes on in other parts of Africa, and the US can care less? No matter what, his murder wasn't justified - because we were only interested in 'liberating the people' because of our own particular interests. If we didn't have those interests, and he posed no threat to our currency (selling oil to russia etc) he would be another dictator that we would lend a blind eye to.

Point being, the only reason any of this is happening, is because it benefits US, and not anyone else. We pick and choose which dictators to take out (and put in) not to be the hero, but to profit from it.

I find the whole thing disgusting. We're terrorists, and I am not proud of my government.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I think the whole thing is disgusting..... from his treatment while a POW, including beatings, being sodomised and then having his body dragged through the streets...

To then having his body so people could come and photograph it and having literally queues and queues of people lining up to photograph his rotting corpse.

Just sick.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

When he goes around killing others for simply disagreeing with him.
We can ask all day long for people to quit doing evil things to others. What happens when they refuse to stop, just keep letting them do it? WHAT is the answer to make people like Gaddafi quit killing his own citizens.

What is the next step when a peaceful conversation goes ignored when trying to end atrocities. Send him a apple pie and ask again?

edit on 25-10-2011 by Skewed because: (no reason given)

Have you seen refutable proof of the allegations? That aside.
Have you ever heard of prison? Lock the man up so he can't do evil things anymore.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

]

Have you seen refutable proof of the allegations? That aside.
Have you ever heard of prison? Lock the man up so he can't do evil things anymore.

Have you seen refutable proof to the otherwise? That aside.

What, put him in prison with a bunch of other criminals that would probably end up killing him also?

Look, whether we agree or not that mans days were numbered and he was going to be put to death one way or another. He got what he got, does it truly matter how it was delivered or by whom? It is the vicious circle of life.

<<   2 >>

join