It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

they will start pandemic engine for OWS & occupy bla bla bla people soon.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
you don't need high IQ or EQ to realize how they gonna deal those occupier,

on the pandemic engine, 2 more days to go!..

your life has only little value for them, they dare to kill you if you try to obstruct them.

NWO is the best ending.

no more religions, no more races, only human.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Where is your evidence of any of these claims? Are you somehow trying to say TPTB are going to release bio-toxins onto the fleabaggers?

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by requireduser

Whats happening in 2 days?

Doomsday is in 3 you gotta do better than that

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I would agree that the tipping point, or moment of Climax is right around the corner. The catalyst is up for debate, but I would suggest that it will come in the form of an individual or group that is a third party, interjecting where they don't belong.
Considering that we all have a stake in these movements and what they result in, the pre-emptive identification of said individual or group is hard to hypothesize. This to me, would point in the direction of someone or a group that originates from outside the US boarders.
If I were to make an educated guess, I would think that it would be a member or group that is similar to that of OWS from a European Nation attempting to ally with the OWS Protestors, and making a claim that they will support them through thick or thin. In attempts to gain a larger influence on a world scale.
At the same time, I would also guess that there will be support given to the movement from outside the US, via money or moral support from an unlikely source. I am implying that this source will be of a leader that is in Opposition to US foreign policy or economic practices.... which doesn't seemingly narrow down the list at first glance, but in a strategic move... that list becomes much much smaller.
Don't be surprised if acts of extremist fashion follow after being given the go ahead from a person of power or an extremely influential force, when this force promises to defend the OWS at all costs. This unlikely source, may even come with in our boarders, and those possibilities are very real, and the list of contributors is fairly short.

new topics

top topics

join