It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive: Israel to Attack Iran Nuclear Facilities in November

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
This article here:
truthquake.com... ck-iran-nuclear-facilities-november/

Says Israel is planning a strike on Iran in November, but I can't find anything else saying anything similar anywhere. Its also hard to tell if the article is fabricated or not.

What does anyone else think about this?

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I seriously doubt it's accurate, would be my first thoughts. It isn't that Israel wouldn't likely be planning a strike. I have no problem believing that and consider it highly likely at this point, with everything happening over there. The 11/11 date for Palestinian Statehood vote in the U.N. (If accurate) that I'd read just supports that.

What I find hard to believe is that the public would hear about it. Unlike the War 'Games' of Iraq, Afghanistan and others in recent years where the U.S. leisurely built forces as time and convinience allowed...and just moved in on a timetable like a giant cat pouncing on a mouse, these combatant nations in the Middle East won't screw around with each other like that.

If Iran thinks an attack is imminent, they'll hit first. If Israel thinks an attack is imminent, they'll hit first. A leak for a legitimate planning cycle to a real world attack would actually trigger the war it's being planned to prevent between this group of nations...So, no, I don't think the report is accurate. We'll see what happens though...It doesn't mean something real isn't about to break lose over there.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by MegaCurious

I googled this line

“Jews all over the world will be hunted down like rabid dogs in the event of such an incident.”
and the only thing that came back was your source. If they had really said that, it would be in many sources not just one. I also googled the author Robert Kern, and nothing significant comes up with him as a reporter. There were many by that name, but nobody that would seem to be connected to a breaking news article.

At this point, I'm not buying the source.

Although it wouldn't surprise me at all if that was the real reason we removed our troops from Iraq. We have long feared a retaliation on our troops sitting in Iraq if Israel attacked Iran. Once we remove that complication from the scenario, we might let Israel off the leash for awhile.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Well I mean it is definitely possible. But the windows for an attack have always been on November for some reason. I remember 2007 2008 as Bush the son was leaving office, there was a window for attack on Iran In November. I wonder why is November the chosen window for attack??

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Well. Hmmm. If you and me and countless others know about it, It wouldn't be much of a surprize. Iran isn't going to sit and be rolled over on, not it they can help it. So I would say it's a bogus story or the point of the attack is deception for the purpose of distraction on the masses of people.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

You can bet that a plan of attack has been around for a long time but if or when they attack would not leak out so easily IMO..

Sorry but I call hogwash...

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by American-philosopher

Well I mean it is definitely possible. But the windows for an attack have always been on November for some reason. I remember 2007 2008 as Bush the son was leaving office, there was a window for attack on Iran In November. I wonder why is November the chosen window for attack??

Because once winter hits operations are harder to launch, this is the reasoning for the november deadline with Iran. Before it was about bombing them before their power plant went live, it did, they didn't, so then it became getting them before they could enrich uranium high enough (98%) to be used as weapons grade material, they can't, and didn't, so now it's before the snow falls.

You can bet that a plan of attack has been around for a long time but if or when they attack would not leak out so easily IMO.. Sorry but I call hogwash...

Indeed. We will hear about this strike, just like the strike in syria and Iraq back in the 80s, after the events have taken place, because Israel doesn't give two craps about anyone but Israel and damn the stupid americans who might be killed because of Israels actions.

edit on 25-10-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Aljazeera had an article in July.

MJ Rosenberg Last Modified: 17 Jul 2011 10:50

A longtime CIA officer who spent 21 years in the Middle East is predicting that Israel will bomb Iran in the fall, dragging the United States into another major war and endangering US military and civilian personnel (and other interests) throughout the Middle East and beyond.

Earlier this week, Robert Baer appeared on the provocative KPFK Los Angeles show Background Briefing, hosted by Ian Masters. It was there that he predicted that Israeli Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu is likely to ignite a war with Iran in the very near future.

Robert Baer has had a storied career, including a stint in Iraq in the 1990s where he organised opposition to Saddam Hussein. (He was recalled after being accused of trying to organise Saddam's assassination.) Upon his retirement, he received a top decoration for meritorious service.

Baer is no ordinary CIA operative. George Clooney won an Oscar for playing a character based on Baer in the film Syriana (Baer also wrote the book).

He obviously won't name many of his sources in Israel, the United States, and elsewhere, but the few he has named are all Israeli security figures who have publically warned that Netanyahu and Defense Minister Ehud Barak are hell-bent on war.

Has some good points......

CIA veteran: Israel to attack Iran in fall

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

They people who are gagging for war with Iran are not Jews! they are zionist and as Joe Biden once stated you don't need to be a Jew to be a zionist,

having worked and live amongst the Jewish people, I found them fantastic people with great sense of humours and very personable and friendly,

Please don't fall for the Skull Duggery of the Zionists and the M$M painting a bad picture of jews as a whole,

That's like saying all Americans are terrorists, because your last 4 Presidents have been!

Link: Every news outlet on the planet ! The last 4 all war criminals "fact"

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by kushin

I hear you, but the Israeli government is both! It won't be the average grocery vendor attacking Iran, it will be Mossad and the Israeli government and military. The US has kept them from attacking for years, but maybe we are about to let them go?

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
My prediction, Nuclear False flag in US on Friday the 28th, saber rattling and clues pointing to IRAN, with a Pakistani made nuke, WW-III declared during the 11-9 EAS test.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by eywadevotee

There would be no saber rattling if a nuke went off within the USA - it would be all on within hours

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by NorthStreet1

Nobody (outside China/Russia/US) has the capability to set off a Nuke in the US. Dirty bomb maybe, but definitely no nuke. If that happens, you can rest assured our government allowed it to happen. Even a dirty bomb would be almost impossible to get into an urban area, unless it was constructed from scratch in the place it is eventually set off. It is almost impossible to transport radioactive good on US highways, and it becomes even more difficult the closer you get to major cities or targets.

The only halfway feasible terrorist plot with nukes or dirty bombs would be in a port setting, and it would have to be a crash and bang, it couldn't just sit there idly waiting for the right moment or it would be detected.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Nobody (outside China/Russia/US) has the capability to set off a Nuke in the US.

You forgot Israel..

They are capable and have shown that they don't mind attacking US interests...

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Fake. Israel is well known for making pre-emptive strikes if they are believed to be threatened, but Iran is no threat to Israel. With the missile interceptors we uinstalled for them they can fire nukes at Israel all day and have them all shot down in Iran airspace. Iran gains nothing by attacking Israel except maybe its own destruction.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
This has just been reported in British media, seems to back this thread up.
news.sky.com...

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is trying to rally support in his cabinet for an attack on Iran, according to government sources. The country's defence minister Ehud Barak and the foreign minister Avigdor Lieberman are said to be among those backing a pre-emptive strike to neutralise Iran's nuclear ambitions.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Here is another article which suggests an attack by Israel is imminent

LINK

Boy that Nuttyahoo is a total nut job by the sound of it.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Total US troop pullout of Iraq was the tell. That way US troops won't come home glowing in the dark. I'm guessing a false flag happens on 11/11/11 and then sometime later Iran gets nuked by Israel or US, then in January 2012 world war III gets ugly.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
The article from Truthquake.com was accurate it seems. More and more insights into an attack on Iran are coming out from the "mainstream" news - they're slower, but yet they're getting more credit than the independent news sites.

top topics

join