It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth Is Viral: The Real Herman Cain (part one)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

edit on 25-10-2011 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
reply to post by burntheships

What political affiliation are you?

Since you opened the door, and apparently speak for, care to answer the question I posed for the OP? What political affiliation is he?
edit on 25-10-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

I have none. And I dont answer questions directed at others, thanks.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Hmmmmmm......... ya il bite what are you burn?

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

What political affiliation are you?

Since you opened the door, and apparently speak for, care to answer the question I posed for the OP? What political affiliation is he?

I have none. And I dont answer questions directed at others, thanks.

So by asking me the question what difference does it make, you were what, channeling old corp? Clearly that question was not directed at you, yet you felt the need to answer it. If you arent going to play by your own rules, why bother posting?

Hypocrisy for the win....

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

No, I did not answer it. I asked YOU why you aksed.
Your confused, or confusing. Get it straght man.

In any case, I think were done, as you answered my question. Thanks.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Ironic yet not surprising. Get called out and you bolt while refusing to answer the questions you demanded.

typical

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Oh, I'll be here, dont fret dear.
I like the OP, and I am all for Powell, I think Cain is an interesting factor.

But I dont respond to drivel, especially yours.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Ah.. yes... the snobby elitist gambit.. very nice. You do realize you look like a fool when you start a mess then try to walk away from it when your called out right? If not, im telling ya thats what you look like.

However, you failed to answer the question I asked of the OP about his political affiliation. I will be around until you answer it, since you seem to speak for him.

The video is interesting, if not a little bit leading in one direction, but thats norm for todays reporters / bloggers.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by spikey
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

But let's call a spade a spade and call it like it is...Cain is a lying, double dealing scumbag trying to sucker 300 million people, so he and his paymasters and cronies in the FED, can sit on high and fiddle while the US constitution and people of America are destroyed.

I agree. In case you or other readers didn't know: Herman Cain was Deputy Chairman of the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City

Herman Cain (born December 13, 1945) is an American business executive,[2][3][4] syndicated columnist, and radio host from Georgia. He is the former chairman and CEO of Godfather's Pizza and a former chairman (Omaha Branch board 1989–91), deputy chairman (1992–94) and chairman (1995–96) of the board of directors of the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.[5] Before his business career he worked as a mathematician in ballistics as a civilian employee of the United States Navy.[6][7]

Source: en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Ah, see thats the big difference between a member like Bob Powell, and you.
He calls it like he sees it, he brought ATS an outstanding video, full of documented fact
and did it all without bringing in political party drivel.

You on the other hand take pot shots, reducing yourself to personal attacks, and childish name calling.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Ah.. yes... the snobby elitist gambit.. very nice. You do realize you look like a fool when you start a mess then try to walk away from it when your called out right? If not, im telling ya thats what you look like.

However, you failed to answer the question I asked of the OP about his political affiliation. I will be around until you answer it, since you seem to speak for him.

The video is interesting, if not a little bit leading in one direction, but thats norm for todays reporters / bloggers.

I'll jump in for the heck of it. In the video, right at the end, Old Corps endorses Ron Paul. If he jumps into this thread I expect he'll say as much. Now, I'll walk away from this argument I'm not a part of.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

I heard Cain say he would end the minimum wage! Just anouther Fascist in my book! It will be a cold day in hell before he gets my vote!
edit on 25-10-2011 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Towards you, not him.

You opened the door by trying to be his secratary, I just walked through it and apparently you didnt like it.

It is a valid question as it can place the video into perspective. Asking the question I did is not a challenge to him, and taking it as such makes a person look paranoid.

As I said, if your going to interject yourself, and then ignore questions while chastizing other for doing exactly what you did, im not the onelooking childish.

Feel free to continue to ignore "my drivel" as you so non elequently put it, and I shall do the same for yours.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jason88
I'll jump in for the heck of it. In the video, right at the end, Old Corps endorses Ron Paul. If he jumps into this thread I expect he'll say as much. Now, I'll walk away from this argument I'm not a part of.

At least you understand it though....

With that I leave you out of it.

Thanks

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Cain needs a medical quick. He doesn't recall much does he? First signs of dementia I would say.

Also his flip flopping reminds me of a certain Mr Cameron that is currently the U.K's Premier!! Premier Chinless Wonder imo, but that's the title bestowed on him despite not actually winning an election outright.

With regards to assassinating U.S citizens, well I guess anybody protesting can suddenly find themselves labelled as such. Look out OWS, Obama could be coming for you.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

So where exactly does Herman Cain stand?

We'll have to ask him...I'd say several times to get a solid consensus. I'd think best 5 out of 9 should be enough to consider his opinion settled on any given topic?

Good video, thanks for this. Wonderfully illustrates one of the big problems I have with Cain. I'm not sure he does it willfully or if he just really doesn't have his own awareness/opinions (or if he might have some sort of mental issue?) that he can keep straight.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

What is the political afffiliation of the person behind the video?

I defy all attempts at being labeled brother. I'm a riddle, wrapped in an enigma, and shrouded in mystery.

But if I absolutely HAD to choose one, it would be Conservative Libertarian; think Ron Paul and Judge Napolitano. I believe in personal responsibility and personal liberty, limiting the Federal government to the role defined for it in the Constitution, and strict adherence to the Constitution in all matters.

The Framers knew exactly what they were doing when they wrote the 5th Amendment: "NO PERSON... shall be denied Life, Liberty, or Property without due process of law." That means if someone is accused of a crime then their guilt is determined in a court of law, and not by the President and his Attorney General in the dead of night with absolutely no judicial review or Congressional oversight.

Our country's founders had felt the crushing weight of tyranny that comes when a despot controls all aspects of a person's life - and death - and they were determined that never again would a man rise to power that had these types of unlimited powers. One has to admit, having sole responsibility for ordering the assassination of an American citizen, when that citizen has never so much as been charged with a crime, is the ultimate power.

Barack Obama has granted himself the power of life and death over us - with no one but himself for counsel - and that is EXACTLY what The Framers of our Constitution wanted to avoid.

As long as I draw breath I will speak out for the Constitution, and with my big fat mouth I'm going to take those who would defile it to task. That goes for lying politicians and the lying liars that work for them too. If they lie to me, then they had better stand the F by, because this old Jarhead takes no prisoners.

I'm not going to go into details as they are irrelevant; but allow me to say that I haven't had an easy life. I've fought and struggled, just like most of the membership on ATS, to raise my family the best way I know how. I've overcome challenges that would drive some to despair, and now that I'm back in the game full time I intend to make up for a lot of lost time.

This Eminem video (Caution: Language) could have been written based on my life. I identify with the lyrics down to the very core of my soul, and I am NOT AFRAID to take the war to the enemies of our country and our Constitution, be they foreign OR domestic.

My viewers may not always agree with some of my positions; nobody agrees with another person 100% on anything. But I can promise you, and everyone else, one thing:

I swear on my Sacred Honor as a United States Marine that I will NEVER lie in my reports. I am beholden to NO ONE other than myself. If I say something, then I have legitimate sources to back it up, and you can take whatever facts are contained therein to the bank. I don't care if you are a Liberal or Conservative. It makes no difference to me whether you are a Christian, a Jew, Muslim, Hindu or Buddhist; you could dance naked around a bonfire and bark at the Moon for all I care - but if you're a scumbag, I'm coming to get you.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Nice video, intro music was a little annoying, but anything that helps expose who the real Cain is, is a winner in my book. His ties to the Koch brothers also needs more exposure. He worked directly for them and their AFP organization, as did all of his advisers, including the "9-9-9" chap.

Herman Cain's long ties to Koch Brothers
Herman Cain And The Koch Brothers | Americans For Prosperity
Herman Cain Has Been Tied To The Koch Brothers

More damning, at least in the eyes of the Post, (the piece is titled 'Herman Cain's deep ties to Koch brothers key to campaign') is that in 2005-2006 Cain himself was the face of AFPs Prosperity Expansion Project" and as such, toured the country speaking to activists who were starting state-based AFP chapters from Wisconsin to Virginia. Later many of these activists would form the basis for the Tea Party.

I'm convinced Cain was never intended to be a real candidate, but rather to push the other candidates (like Romney, Perry) further to the right than where they may have gone themselves. It seems to be working as both are now stumping on flat taxes, and time will tell if they start stumping on abolishing the minimum wage as Cain is.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

I appreciate your responding, and how in depth you went with it. I wasnt looking for anything more than affiliation though, and it was so I could place your video into proper context for myself in terms of what info I wanted to check on and what info I did not.

It wasnt asked to challenge you or the video you put together, or to question your patriotism or service to this country (thanks by the way for serving). For me it comes down to due dilligence on fact checking when it comes to politics and elections. Ife seen enough incidents where media has cut off the sentence prior or the sentence after their clip, which without it, changes the entire context of what the person was saying.

Like Foxnews was doing by reporting the TSA letting a gun through security on the airplace, while ignoring the fact it was checked luggage and not carry on, which changes the story completely.

You and I share some of the same views on some topics, and are light years apart on others. It doesnt mean I dont respect your viewpoint. I am a firm beleiver in being open and accepting of more than one idea. I just find it annoying when a question is asked, and others take that question to be something its not.

Respects

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Herman Cain will not be the presidential candidate for the GOP party.Great Story though......I just feel like it is all in mute point because he has no real chance of going anywhere....Herman has said he likes Romney and endorsed him in the last(2008) election....I think Cain just wants to get a nice cabinet position if Romney wins......

By the way.....If you seriously can not consider Ron Paul then I don't think your opinion should count.....J/k but it would be nice if everyone wanted Ron Paul.....He would destroy Obama in the Election, we just need to get him there.
edit on 25-10-2011 by THEDUDE86 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join