It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth Is Viral: The Real Herman Cain (part one)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+41 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
The Truth Is Viral, a new regular online video series from Bob Powell and AboveTopSecret.com kicks off the series with a scathing look at The real Herman Cain, his flip-flops, and his campaign. This is the first part of a special double episode; Part two will follow as Bobby interviews a Senior Fellow with the ACLU concerning the legality of the President's assassination of American-born Muslim cleric Anwar al-Awlaki.

(click to open player in new window)

This is a video series from ATS Member, Bob Powell (a.k.a. OldCorp), the views of which do not necessarily represent those of AboveTopSecret.com management, or that of The Above Network, LLC.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
A total shill for the Federal Reserve, we should expect nothing less of our 'elected officials'. Until the American people start holding their representatives accoutnable, people like Mr. Cain will be the status quo instead of the respected opposition.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

What is the political afffiliation of the person behind the video?

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Thanks for the video, Bob. The opening music though, man, wow was that bad.

Edit: Herman Cain strikes me as just another politician despite this effort to make his campaign look grassroots. Not to mention he appears racist too ~all Muslims are alike so I won't hire one stance~. And the deep Koch brothers connections... he's a tool.
edit on 25-10-2011 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Super Kara kline Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

The person behind the video? Are you referring to Powell (Old Corp)?
What difference does it make?

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
reply to post by Xcathdra

The person behind the video? Are you referring to Powell (Old Corp)?
What difference does it make?

I just wanted to know if the person behind the video made it as an "information people need to think" piece or if its one of those hidden agenda I cant stand the guy agenda hidden under a "information people need to think piece".

Is there any reason why its not permissible to ask that question?
edit on 25-10-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
This brings Herman Cain up a few pegs IMO . Thank you. In all 57 states.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

I just wanted to know if the person behind the video made it as an "information people need to think" piece or if its one of those hidden agenda I cant stand the guy agenda hidden under a "information people need to think piece".

How would Old Corps political afffiliation determine his genuineness?

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Genuineness is sometimes based on a objective view . Hope this helps..

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
It's great to get some unadulterated news that cuts thru the BS. Keep up the good work. First episode for me, so I'll check out the earlier vids.

Cain should've stuck to his guns in reference to your initial question...he might have gained a little respect. But this is probably--so far--the most clear cut best-evidence in regards his wishy-washy nature.

Looking forward to more "truth."

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemooone2

Sometimes, but not always. Knowing Powell and his character is far more accurate,
in my opinion; and I have always found him to be genuine.

However, I asked the question of Xcathdra.
edit on 25-10-2011 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Political affiliations do make a difference, though Old Corps is seizing on a misstep that Cain made to him in an interview. It doesn't take a political affiliations (though Old Corps appears to support Ron Paul) to see that Cain flip flopped, and how he tells one audience one thing and another audience another thing; he's telling people what the want to hear and not taking stance until he figures out the most popular stance to win the GOP vote. Again, he's a tool (as they all are).

Side note, it's great to see members out there making a difference and creating real news. Good job Old Corps. Semper Fi.

Another edit: As per the GOP playbook, anything Obama does they will not agree with after they learned their lesson by supporting him when he authorized the Bin Laden kill. Old Corps question came at a time when when Al-Awlaki wasn't dead, but then immediately after the interview the parties learned Obama authorized another kill, this one of a US citizen. So per the playbook, now he must disagree with his first remark, the misstep he made, where he agreed to the kill. Games. Political games.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Sometimes, but not always. Knowing Powell and his character is far more accurate,

And he answered it for me. There is something to be said about how an article / piece reads / portrays a person when the person behind it has an axe to grind or other issues with the candidate. I am not accusing anyone of this, and was just curious what his political affiliation was. Sometimes that helps put something into perspective as well - A person pointing something out that others dont see because its based on something personal that others didnt take a certain way.

Either way and regardless of the reason, its a valid question.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
So Outcast who do support in The GOP ? Dont say paul cause it wont happen.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

And he answered it for me.

Hmmm......OK.

Either way and regardless of the reason, its a valid question.

Yes, never said it wasnt. So.....whats your political affiliation?

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

I find it humerous that you chastize him for answering by saying you didnt ask him. If we look, I didnt ask you, yet for some reason you feel the need to argue something thats not your concern. Im not sure why you think you are superior to him that allows you to challenge me while dismissing him.

I am an independant. I vote for the person who most closely matches what im looking for in a leader or representative. I look, above all, for common sense and for the ability to not over react to a situation and use thought and intelligence before responding to stuff.

What political affiliation are you?

Since you opened the door, and apparently speak for, care to answer the question I posed for the OP? What political affiliation is he?
edit on 25-10-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Civil Libertarian , republican, democrat. Kennedy had it right

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Very well done and congrats for a very nice report and presentation.

I agree totally with the content too.

The Republicans putting Cain up as a candidate is very strange to me. The guy is so blatantly dishonest is beyond a joke...he doesn't even try to hide his lies, even after a short while just having said the complete opposite on another TV interview!

Does this bloke seriously expect the people are going to accept 'I don't recall' as a reasonable excuse for lying his face off every chance he gets, and on just about every issue or subject that is mentioned?

'I don't recall' doesn't cut it. Either as a get out for compulsive lying, or as a good indication of reliable mental faculties.

If i were being VERY generous, and say that he simply has an absolutely incredibly bad memory, is it a particularly great idea to have a man as President with such flakey faculties? A man who cannot apparently remember what he said, with conviction and apparent honesty, just minutes or hours beforehand?

I'm not American, but even being generous of spirit to a fault, i cannot fathom why the Republicans thought he would be a good candidate for President...can you?

But let's call a spade a spade and call it like it is...Cain is a lying, double dealing scumbag trying to sucker 300 million people, so he and his paymasters and cronies in the FED, can sit on high and fiddle while the US constitution and people of America are destroyed.

Yes, 'if i recall correctly' CAIN IS A LIAR and NOT TO BE TRUSTED...hopefully if he's reminded by enough people who are watching him, he might...just might remember he's being watched.

I agree that the MSM is giving RP a terrible shake too. If i were a conspiracy minded individual, i might begin to suspect that it was deliberate...but of course, we all know the MSM is as honest as a Presidential candidate or two aren't they! Isn't it against their licence regulations that they favour one candidate over another or otherwise create a bias towards or against a candidate? I seem to remember it was a condition of obtaining and retaining their broadcast licenses?

If so, perhaps the ones that really should be taken to task over their lack of honesty is the MSM.

Anonymous...are you reading?

As you said Bob, it's stranger still how little air RP gets, considering he has won just about every opinion poll that's been taken recently...EVEN I support Ron Paul, and i'm a Brit!

I don't know much, but i'm willing to bet i know more about him than most actual Americans do. If they don't see him on the goggle box, let's face it they probably don't know about him.

It's criminal and should be tackled.

Well done mate.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join